Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@U-Çan I think I love TNGT the most. The long hair photo shoot was out of this world :love:

For the Japanese address, I think they actually send things through the mail like membership ID, Christmas cards etc.. And that drunk scene was my favourite moment in Encounter :lol:

7 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Ohhh, Japanese fans are so sweet. They really made an effort to do this video greeting. Bogum is truly blessed with fans. We always support him in any way we can. :heart:

I miss his Kakao Page ads. Last one was out last Dec or January; the boyfriend themed. I wonder if he is still the model. :cry:

12 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Thanks for sharing, Japanese fans are amazing. They're so creative and lovely. 

I wonder is he still kakaopage's model?

I miss KakaoPage ads too... the boyfriend theme of past present future was really good :wub: 

Bo Gum was their first brand ambassador, I wonder if they return to not having an ambassador? 

The Japanese fans also named a star "PARK BO GUM☆FOREVER" :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Red Velvet Seulgi talks about filming Coke CF with Bo Gum

Soompi version: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1373402wpp/red-velvets-seulgi-talks-about-filming-with-park-bo-gum-wendy-reveals-her-1st-christmas-gift-from-santa

Seulgi was recently announced as the face of Coca-Cola’s new campaign along with Park Bo Gum. “The ad comes out around January,” she said. “Only the photo has been released. It has a year-end vibe and we filmed it as if we were partying with friends, but it was so cold.” Describing what it was like to work with Park Bo Gum, she added, “I had fun filming because he was so kind.”

Allkpop version: 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/red-velvets-seulgi-talks-about-shooting-cola-ad-with-actor-park-bo-gum

Red Velvet's Seulgi talks about shooting cola ad with actor Park Bo Gum

1577193680-20191224-seulgiparkbogum.jpg

Red Velvet's Seulgi talked about shooting an advertisement for Coca-Cola with actor Park Bo Gum.

On the December 24th episode of 'Cultwo Show', DJ Kim Tae Kyun asked Seulgi about the experience, and she responded, "It's true. I shot a cola ad with Park Bo Gum. It's going to come out in January."

She continued, "The ad concept was a party with friends. We were filming outdoors, and it was so cold. Park Bo Gum was super friendly."

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@Sakurafairy

About next project, hasn't he confirmed record of youth yet? 

I truly believe he will try his best to fulfil his fan's wishes next year, and is working hard to ensure we have a bunch of great memories of him before doing his military service. That SG and that song is just a beginning. 

By saying this, I got emotional again, thinking hours he has spent to show us how much he loves us. ♥

@autumnight

Even though I read a lot of comments saying how they love him in short hair, in my eyes he is sexier with that long hair, so I can only say agree, haha.. 

Super kind and super friendly, irresistible, pure and sincere, recalling memories of 2D1N, even Jong Min couldn't avoid his charm! 

O, I forgot. 

I couldn't avoid his charm, too. 

I was afraid of height. 

Even just standing on a ladder at one meter height will make me have a goosebump. 

But watching him several times on extreme game brought me a lot of fun, he was doing bungee jumping, paragliding, and a game I can't remember the name on infinite challenge. 

So last month when I was accompanying my students to a playground with outdoor activities, I found myself excitedly asking the headmaster "can I try the flying fox?" 

I did it and it was fun!! 

Now I wish once in my lifetime, I will have a chance to do the paragliding :D

Have a great vacation you all.. 

God bless you ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@U-Çan that's amazing! Are you no longer afraid of height now? :)

When I look at Bo Gum, he makes me want to try new things, learn more and be more considerate and grateful. I also want to try scuba diving, hopefully in 2020 :D

The fan sites are re-uploading past Christmas photos, but I've never seen this one before: 

EMipDTxUYAEt1Yc?format=jpg&name=900x900

EMipDT0U0AAeolw?format=jpg&name=900x900

EMipDTzUYAA8BAM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EMipDTyU4AAxpmb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Happy Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone :) 

• Love 3

14 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Can you listen to it? Oricon? Here in indonesia? 

How? 

I can only access Spotify. YouTube music doesn't work for me. 

I'll save that picture in my folder... 

Arashi is number 1 now, so that picture will be a great memory. 

I cant, I don't know how to 

Same like you I just listen to it from spotify. :lol:

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

I miss KakaoPage ads too... the boyfriend theme of past present future was really good :wub: 

Bo Gum was their first brand ambassador, I wonder if they return to not having an ambassador? 

I wonder too. 

Kakaopage always have unique concept, one of my fav. 

• Like 3

Soompi News

Red Velvet’s Seulgi Talks About Filming With Park Bo Gum + Wendy Reveals Her 1st Christmas Gift From Santa

Skipped irrelevant... 

Seulgi was recently announced as the face of Coca-Cola’s new campaign along with Park Bo Gum. “The ad comes out around January,” she said. “Only the photo has been released. It has a year-end vibe and we filmed it as if we were partying with friends, but it was so cold.” Describing what it was like to work with Park Bo Gum, she added, “I had fun filming because he was so kind.”

Skipped irrelevant...

:thumbsup:another great testimony of bogum's being kind and fun to work with:glasses:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1373402wpp/red-velvets-seulgi-talks-about-filming-with-park-bo-gum-wendy-reveals-her-1st-christmas-gift-from-santa

IMG-20191225-083248.jpg

Park Bo-gum's Christmas Song Ranked No.1 in Oricon Japan

Korean songs written by myself to reward fans for their love

Hallyu star Park Bo-gum's Christmas song from fans is ranked first in Oricon.

Park Bo-geom, who is also a singer in Japan, was the first in the new song 'Happy Merry Christmas' on the 23rd Oricon download daily chart (22 days total). 

41201-21951-5626.jpg

Since the release date of the music source, the Oricon Music Store has been ranked No. 1 in the overall ranking.The warm and sweet Korean song 'Happy Merry Christmas' is a new song with a Christmas atmosphere. The soft melody of the piano and bell sounds and the words of the message of wishing for happiness such as 'Blessing the stars in the sky / Let's smile and be happy every day like today' stand out. 

In particular, Park Bo-gum participates in the lyrics and adds meaning. There is no plan for the new song because it is a surprise event song that was released as a fan service that was given in return for giving thanks to the fans who supported for one year. 

Park Bo-gum made his debut as a singer in Japan on March 21, with a single `` Blooming ''. At a Japanese concert held in Saitama Super Arena in February, he attracted 15,000 fans with his outstanding singing ability.

On the other hand, Park Bo-gum, who has demonstrated his singing skills by participating in dramas and commercial OSTs in Korea, will return to the domestic home theater in 2020.

It is reported that he is currently thinking about getting a proposal for the new drama 'Youth Records' of the cable channel tvN, which shows the stories of youths who are living in the background of the model world that is scheduled to air next year.

Written by Lee Tae-moon, correspondent in Tokyo gounsege@yahoo.co.jp

http://www.kdfnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=41201#0CZ2

• Love 1

Sorry,  off Christmas topic. :tounge_wink:

Beautiful FanArt of Seobok

Screenshot-20191225-064319.jpg

cr: horn322

Merry Christmas again. (Did not see these yet) :love:

IMG-20191225-065357.jpg

IMG-20191225-065359.jpg

IMG-20191225-065405.jpg

Spoiler
4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

@Sakurafairy

About next project, hasn't he confirmed record of youth yet? 

I truly believe he will try his best to fulfil his fan's wishes next year, and is working hard to ensure we have a bunch of great memories of him before doing his military service. That SG and that song is just a beginning. 

By saying this, I got emotional again, thinking hours he has spent to show us how much he loves us. ♥

@autumnight

Even though I read a lot of comments saying how they love him in short hair, in my eyes he is sexier with that long hair, so I can only say agree, haha.. 

Super kind and super friendly, irresistible, pure and sincere, recalling memories of 2D1N, even Jong Min couldn't avoid his charm! 

O, I forgot. 

I couldn't avoid his charm, too. 

I was afraid of height. 

Even just standing on a ladder at one meter height will make me have a goosebump. 

But watching him several times on extreme game brought me a lot of fun, he was doing bungee jumping, paragliding, and a game I can't remember the name on infinite challenge. 

So last month when I was accompanying my students to a playground with outdoor activities, I found myself excitedly asking the headmaster "can I try the flying fox?" 

I did it and it was fun!! 

Now I wish once in my lifetime, I will have a chance to do the paragliding :D

Have a great vacation you all.. 

God bless you ^^

The movie Record of Youth is still hanging in the mercy of Bogum. Lol. not confirmed yet. :blush:

@rahma92Yes, hopefully a good news for a drama will come out in January. 

@autumnight   @U-Çan

Ohhh, we r three now. I love his long hair. He's very hot in long hair. 

Bogum is a very active man and not afraid to try new things bc of that I also want to try those heart shattering activities, e.g. sky diving. He really inpires that motivation out of me. He is the epitome of setting goals, working on it and accomplishing it successfully. 

IMG-20191225-072332.jpg

@gumtaekthese two CWL are also mine. I wonder how he will interact with KSM. The old lady is an actress and a natural comedian. Remember when she chose Namjachingu drama for a practice with Lee Sang Min. She is hilarious. One of a kind and so our Bogum. They'll be a great pair. 

For PD Na, everything he does turns to gold, so it will be nth degree of goldness if Bogum is there in one of his reality show. 

I hope he becomes more active this year in all aspect of Koren Celebrity world. Although we all know Bogum's sole appearance costs million of US dollars, I hope this reason will not hinder him to appear in any shows bc Bogum Magic is very real. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yes, hopefully a good news for a drama will come out in January. 

I wonder about Wonderland, its 2 months already and there's no confirmation. Is he really turn it down? Blossom always release a statement when their artist confirm for projects. 

Btw I think blossom is amazing, all PBG's song is really good. It will be better if we get music video too.

9 hours ago, U-Çan said:

I prefer long hair Bogum too before, until his SG out. :joy:

He looks prettier with long hair, and he looks more boyish with short hair. Different style, different charm.

ZAXcGkf.gif

• Love 2

Saw this in Twitter. Funny drama. :joy:

Bogum's name is now a success chant. :star: .  Well it's a very good choice of  using PBG's name for drama as a success chant since Bogum irl is very successful. :star:

Numerous K-dramas and K-Ent used his name in the past and I wonder if mentioning a name has a payment also?  :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Numerous K-dramas and K-Ent used his name in the past and I wonder if mentioning a name has a payment also?  :tounge_wink:

I watched that drama and suddenly they mentioned him :joy:

This little kid dancing with Bogum

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@autumnight

I don't know, I haven't test it,, lol.. 

I cannot swim, but I feel like I want to learn. ^^

@rahma92

That fanart is very cute!! 

About that dialogue in DoP,, thank you for posting that here, I saw the cut this morning and was thinking to post here because I was curious with the meaning, but I don't even need to ask! ^-^

@Sakurafairy

Glad hearing his achievement again. 

I don't celebrate it but the song contains a happy wish and happy aura, so I just play it at again and again, his happy voice is infectious! 

Nothing confirmed yet, then. 

Let's pray he will find the best project soon!! 

@gumtaek

I am following you right behind your back,, shaking everyone's hand and bowing. 

• Love 4

Another poll:scream:

LIST OF 2019 UNEXPECTED STAR

2019122480152-0.jpg

Skipped irrelevant...

Park Bo Gum ranked 5th with 11% votes 

Dish Inside, a community portal site, and AI application group My Celebs conducted the online survey. 

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/12/24/2019122480174

BOGUM FOR WINIX KOREA

IMG-20191225-WA0003.jpg

First time seeing these. :star:

IMG-20191226-075310.jpg

Screenshot-20191226-075254.jpg

Screenshot-20191226-075859.jpg

Cr:owners

THROWBACK :star:

2015 KBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARD

PARK BO GUM won the Male Rookie Award for Variety Category 

IMG-20191226-080833.jpg