Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@xxxfaa i love love love your fanacct about meeting PBG. Oh what i would do to be in your place. Its quite fascinating that hes all smiles to his fans. He really does fanservice well. 

I understand the perception of some artists giving the "stoic" looks and then going ahead like they "sometimes" don't care but that might be different. Some acknowledge their fans an smile, some don't but offer good fan service on stage. Their reasons for not smiling sometimes, we may never know. Lol.  

Thanks for sharing part 1 of your meeting with him. I'm so jelly right now but happy for you. :)

• Like 11

Wow! Thank you @xxxfaa for your delightful fan account!! Your gif had me glued to the screen haha! ♥ 

I've been smitten with Bogum since his portrayal of the psychopathy lawyer puppy in I Remember You and then I secretly boarded the Taektanic from the beginning. I've started lurking on this thread when R1988 ended and my withdrawal symptoms set in. I really enjoy you guys' lively discussion and will probably pop in here more often!

• Like 7

8 hours ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello guys,

Sorry for the late post, Im suppose to post my fanacc few days ago but i was busy wit my works,dailylife and etc. Mianhae. :(

Fanacc Part. 1 : 040316 Music Bank

Ok, so where do I start? Mmm...alright on 4/3/16 Music Bank, it was my first time meeting him face to face. He arrived KBS Building around 1pm KST, wearing a long blue coat...and with new haircolor. Brownish. OMGADDDDDD. I swear that he rly rly rly rly handsome seeing face to face. That's the truth. His skin not really tanned anymore but not too pale either...brownish, matching with his new haircolor. His eyes seriously beautiful and his face rly tiny. Bogum is tall but not that skinny...his body just nice def my type. *singing to ikon mytype*lol* And yes, I almost dropped my camera the moment I saw his flashy teethy smile. hahahaha. sorryimsoweakwhenitcomestohisgloryteethysmiles. The fans start singing to  GOD-One Candle when he walked to the building entrance, and he was all smiling, bowing to the fans and waving to everyone. He sung this song prev at KBS Drama Awards. He even accepted fangifts on that day. The flower bouquet, there's two of it if im not mistaken. Most of the fans waiting at the entrance are from Bogum Ministry. I thought they were other artist fans but no, most of them were there waiting for Bogum. Honestly speaking, I saw a lot of artist walking back and forth in front of us, some of them was seen smiling and waving or giving some response if the fans shouted their names. but it quite disappointing to see some of the artist/idol being ignorance to the their fans. didnt wave or smile or anything..just walk straightaway to the building but when on stage, they act differently..waving and doing fanservice stuff. lollll. idk if i can say this here (am i breaking the soompi rules? i didnt mention specific name of the artists tho, let me know if i did break the rules,i will omit this part)...i just want to say this because, it proved that Bogum really cherish his fans regardless being on camera or off camera. that's his real personality. humble and nice. He did his best to make eye-contact with everyone, walk slowly and waved to every possible corner so that he didnt missed giving the fanservice to every of his fans who were waiting there for him He has a lot of fans waiting there compare to the other artist. Even the security will start guiding and barricade the walkway area, only during Bogum arrival. But during the other artist arrival, the security was not rly strict..fans can even walk together with the artist because there's only a few of them..so maybe the situation still under control and easy to monitor, totally opposite to Bogum's. haha The power of Trend Star, Park Bogum ssi !!!

media under spoiler tag :)

Hidden Content

Around 3:30pm KST, I entered the recording hall for Mubank. My seat was located very close to the MC Stage. OMAYAH LUCKY DAY I GUESS. hahaha and when he comeout to the stage wearing the school uniform, omggadddddddddddddddd he looks totally good on it. irene is so tiny standing next to him,she was standing on top of wooden platform. so cute and she's pretty. they were having a rehearsal session by the time we entered the venue. I saw his MC Card was full with blue highlight. I think he highlight it using a blue highlighter. As expected, student Park Bogum who studied his script beforehand, the blue highlight was the proved. During the break he will look at his fans section and smiling to them, bogum's fans was siting next to my section..at the middle area. i think im the only bogum fans sitting in that area. most of them are rainbow fans, some won Mubank pass tru contest and etc. i was like "yaaaaa u have fan sitting at this section tooo..yaaa look here jebal" kekekeekek... so i randomly wrote on my sketchbook, PARK BOGUM LOOK HERE and hold it so that he can notice his desperate fans here aka me. hahaha. ANDDDDD hahaha my friend suddenly pinched my arm and said to me "Bogum looking at you !!!" OMG...!!! I didnt realized that because I was busy looking for my power bank at that time. HAHAHAHAHHAHA he was trying to read my "so-called-spontaneous-PARK BOGUM LOOK HERE-uglyplacard" , u know that "frowning-focus look" i dunno how to describe..., because the size of my "placard" not that big...and the lighting at my seating area quite dim so probably thats why he was struggling to read my "placard".... haha but after he read my placard, he smiled at me....CAN YOU IMAGINE MY FEELING THAT TIME? hahaha... when he smiled at me, i asked my friend "did he just smiled at me? did he? am i dreaming? pinch me again, please" lol. and she was like "omg yessss....pls close you mouth & control ur facial expression" haha. maybe i was jaw dropping that time and i was having my "mong" moment that time. because its so unbelievable....haha finally its happening !!!! I waved at him, idk how did I look at that time..but i remember clearly that I was waving to him like a a kids waving to their parent when they saw their parent coming to pick up them from the school. please excuse my random comparison but hahaha thats the truth.I was waving at him excitedly *i must look like a pabo during that time* ahaha and he waved back to me. GOSHHH can he stop being soooo goooooddd like this, thanks god I didnt have asthma or a weak heart, otherwise I might be sent to hospital straightaway at that time. hahahaha then after that, he keep on looking at bogum ministry section and my area. *myfangirlingmomentwasfullysaitisfied* . I noticed that,Bogum recognized his fans....and will only look at them and giving a fanservice etc. thats what i like abt him. he rly treasure his fans......there's one time, when he looked at me, i was giving a hearteu sign ahhahaah and he gave me "thumbs up". OKAYYYY my legs suddenly become so jelly at that time. hahaha bogum response back... not only one time but several time, plus the eye-contact and the smiles. *someone pls pass to oxygen tank pls*thankyou* ..hahahaha i havent eat the whole day since i just arrived seoul that morning, but suddenly i feel full as if im eating a 10 bowl of ramen bfore .ahahahahaha i did write new "placard" asking him to go to R88 concert if he can as per requested by @kepogee ...he saw it, but idk if he can read it clearly....there's a lot of wording, so mybe difficult for him to read it clearly. :( . the security was strict inside the hall, no pictures or recording are allowed. I only have the pic that i posted here bfore...im risking my life taking this picture~~~~ some of the audiences was ordered to leave the hall because they were caught taking pic/vid,

Hidden Content

That's it for today. its alr 1am here TTTT sorry for the loooongggggpost.i wil continue with Part 2 : Mubank on 11032016 and Edwin Fansign Event.

Good night. 

Oh I forgot to include this, like what we seen in YOF.. His body will auto reacts to music hahahha...he always dance/singing-lipsync whenever there's artist/group performed on the stage. Esp during Mamamoo's stage, he was dancing cutely and lipsync the song all along. So cute hahaha. And there's one time when the PD asked them ( he and irene) to do a cheering like "hwaiting" during the rehearsal and bogum was laughing because they did it awkwardly. Hahaha and he keep on bowing to the staff and fans after the music bank recording was ended. Our polite Bogummy 

Thank you so much for sharing here, God Bless U :heart:

part 2 let them coming, I don't mind if you wrote until part 10 or even if you write a whole book. I'll read them all ^_^

• Like 7

@mellinadear aww thanks, glad to hear that u like it. yes he rly give the best fanservice ever. I met a lot of K-Celeb and he's one of K-Celeb who give the best fanservice no matter how chaos the situation he's in. I truly respect him for that. Yeah agreed with u, maybe they hav their own reason..tired or smtg *thinkpositivelikebogummy* haha

@PiggyKid hahhahahaaha i feel like it was a dream too. It feels so surreal. Hahahah thx btw XD 

@Firda Nur Utami thank uuuuu. yes i wil post part 2 soon. 

@Chii Le ur welcome XD. yes pls come here often. Tho i rarely post anything here since I usually lurking here as a silent lurker hahaahhaha me too,  i rly enjoy reading all of delightful insight here. Sarangah to all ppl in this thread, thx for your great insight and keeping up this thread lively. Kamsahada ~~~~

@soechyhandri gummy ur welcome :) God bless u too. OMO ur dp!! So :thumbsup: 

@deeand hahahaahha part 10...kekekekeke yes its my pleasure sharing my fanacc with you guys. God bless u too. Thx for spending your time reading my longggggggggg post. Haha

• Like 8

@xxxfaa love love reading your fan account. So envious. Loved  that Bogummy is always giving his sweet smiles to his fans. That smile is the greatest gift to his fans. He is very attentive and detail and imagine he could notice you with that placard. 

Waiting for part 2

• Like 6

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160323094020254

Director Shin Won Ho who did R1988 with Park Bo Gum said this.
"He didn't get dirty though I wanted to make him dirty. Bogum's kind and pure figure is 100% true. He never speak any common vulgar words even a word, he bows in 90 degrees to the youngest staff. When he sends text messages, his grammar, spelling, spacing are just perfect like a dictionary. If he was 'pretending' being nice, I would have found it while I worked with him for over half year. But since the moment of audition till now when the drama is over, Park Bogum is still the same, nice, upright and steady. At the audition, I asked him to act the line of 'confessing love to mother' of all things, made him cry. I still feel sorry to him about that."

• Like 22

web_3745399628_d8f7c2ca_2016-03-22%252B1

10 hours ago, xxxfaa said:

I almost dropped my camera the moment I saw his flashy teethy smile. hahahaha. sorryimsoweakwhenitcomestohisgloryteethysmiles.

totally agree with you. I think PBG diligently visited dental care. His teeth is so pure white and perfect.

• Like 4

Another wave coming towards Bogummy.
Hope this case doesn't blow up and the flame can be offed soon...

Anyone following this and can give explanation what is the current situation regarding this?

The news in spoiler :

Spoiler

[enter-talk] IU VS PARK BOGUM.JPG

Posted on 9:02 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=35681683
download.jsp?FileID=35681684
same concept, different response

so many people are bashing IU (T/N: In case you have been living under a rock, IU got into a controversy because her concept had lolita allusions. One of the many evidence was this picture who made a lolita reference.)

but for Park Bogum, people still like him

the standards between a male and female celebrity are definitely different
I really hate double standards...

post response:
[+201][-63]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.22 20:50 
Do you want to know what's funnier? IU wanted to express a cat for her Chatshire album so she purposely smudged the lipstick. She said that b.e.f.o.r.e her controversy broke outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋand what's even funnier isㅋㅋㅋIU gets bashed for her lolita photoshootsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Red Velvet did a photoshoot titled "21C  Lolita" and no one ever mentioned it. If ever IU indeed went for the lolita concept, then she deserves to be bashed. But so do all the other girl groups.
추천97
반대30

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.22 20:22 
The double standards are seriously incredible. People are attacking her from all sides, but when it comes to a man, he's "exploding with boyfriend feels". 
추천86
반대22

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 00:13 
What's more frustrating is that even before reading about her controversy, IU talked about her Chatshire album's visual concept in an interview on the 20th of October saying "because of Chatshire's concept, I took a picture with the smudged red lipstick. Because Chatshire always smile like that. I wanted to have the same expression. I thought "I want a cute joker aura", so I wanted to wear lipstick as if I was smiling but I am actually not. So that's why I smudged my lipstick like that". ㅋㅋㅋha..
추천79
반대23

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 04:35 
I think that people just wanted to bash on IU;;
추천39
반대14

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.23 06:58 
this one tooㅋㅋㅋ people were sending IU death threats for her lolita references but if it's a male idol? you people who are bashing on IU, you are gonna bury everything down as long it's a male idol? but why isn't this controversial? double standards

• Like 1

@rhienz The lolita concept is in almost all their photoshoots, besides i just think a fan(maybe IU's or anyone) is tryna stir up trouble when there's none. He's at the peak of his popularity, of course there will always be ppl tryna find faults in our kiddo but his good nature will silence them all. 

P.S: The upvotes means it has no ground unless someone just hates PBG to burst the flames. 

Don't worry too much. 

• Like 7

@rhienz IU was under controversy before for taking pictorial shoot for her album with lollita concept. The lipstick smudging often crossrefence to Lollita Movie where the lipsticks was smudged on the heroin's lips. And also there are few similarities btween lollita concept and IU's concept. Netizen were bashing her so much bcoz of that. And suddenly Bogum comeout in pictorial shoot recently with lipstick smudged on his lips. So netizen bring this again and compare the situation/reaction with IU's. Personally, i dun think it was Bogum's fault for donning the "socalledlollitaconcept" in recent pictorial. Obviously he was pose as what been directed or told by the photographer. You know how naive and obedient he is, of course he wil do what ever they told him to do. The concept actly was "boyfriend next door concept" but honestly speaking idk why he's wearing a smudged lipstick like that. They can giv him other props to potray the "boyfie concept" rather than using a smudged lipstick. And lately Idk why people always try to drag Bogum in "double standard" articles. He was mentioned previously abt being "a male fox" but since his a male celeb, so he get a pass bcoz of that. LOLLLL. Why ppl trying so hard to bring him down. I just dun understand. He's an angel, down to earth, nicest human being. How ppl can hate him. Some even said he was faking his image : being nice and kind. LOLLLL. One thing for sure, the more popular u are, the more people will start crawling behind your back and try to bring you down. Bogum ah, close your eyes close your ears. Being ignorance to the haters wil b much better. Nuna wil protect you at all cost. Bogum protection squad !!! 

And yes, hahaha its my pleasure to share my experience with all of you. 

@tiendoank kekeke i was surprised at myself too. Hehehe 

22 hours ago, deeand said:

totally agree with you. I think PBG diligently visited dental care. His teeth is so pure white and perfect.

Ikr....he should endorse a toothpaste brand for real. He wil b a perfect fit for toothpate CF. thousand ppl wil buy the product immediately hahahaha

• Like 14