Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, soechyhandri gummy said:

Wenyeoll..whats the conccept  photo shoot of  Star1 magazine is?  Why..is an extraordinary peopple?..the clown..or what...can anybody tell me?...the stupid bogum?..noooo...i cannot accepted it...its realy..realy bothering me.

Well from @wasabichic post the concept is boyfriend pix. Pix is often use by teenagers for slang word from pictures. So they create a teenager boyfriend concept that's fun and aproachable.

One of his picture pose show him play with his mobile phone while it still charging, well that is a lot teenagers do they just unseperatable from their gadget. 

The picture with his lips full off smudge of lipstick.  I will quote from DOTS "let's wreck some lipstick" with a seductive way.

• Like 3

tumblr_o47x3cQm4K1untowto1_540.gif

our ‘fansites’ page is now live!

Hello!

We are happy to announce that our new page for bogum fansites is now up and running! This page was one of the things on our list of features that we wanted to implement in 2016, so we’re definitely glad to be checking it off our list.

The page contains a list of active and closed fansites, along with their website (website/naver blog/tistory), twitter, youtube channel, instagram and weibo, as well as a few ‘other’ fan pages.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/141460396479/our-fansites-page-is-now-live-hello-we-are

• Like 10

Whoaa! Bogum sure becomes hot commodity now. LOL

But, is it just me that thought the montbell pic is such a bad photoshop? i mean, Bogum's and the background werent click. Like two pictures combined without proper adjustment.

That aside, Bogum is one fine man !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rhienz said:

Whoaa! Bogum sure becomes hot commodity now. LOL

But, is it just me that thought the montbell pic is such a bad photoshop? i mean, Bogum's and the background werent click. Like two pictures combined without proper adjustment.

That Montbell ad should be the one shooting in Jeju. Can't wait for more awesome pics from that ad.

Everyone want a piece of him.Hopefully his agency will leave him time to catch his breath in his schedule and not rushing to accomodate everything in a short time. I believe his popularity will last a long time irregardless of Reply 1988 fever dying down. All his current CF is not based on Reply and it is a good thing as it is on his merit alone as a rising trending star.

I know it is late but just finished IRY and have Min fever. The beautiful killer. Maybe I feel differently if I watch IRY before Reply 1988. All the while as watching been admiring his powerful acting and beautiful face. The multifaceted of Min. 

Park Bogum to make an appearance in 'Running Man'

jj65.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] 'Trend' Park Bogum to make a surprise appearance in 'Running Man'

1. [+2,270, -131] Say what??? He gives you that innocent smile but then, he's probably good at running don't you think?

2. [+1,759, -121] Awhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nice nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,471, -117] Is this for real? Woah~~~Nice~~

4. [+1,338, -112] Bogum-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+441, -58] Daebak Bogum-ahㄷㄷㄷㄷExpect me to tune in

6. [+436, -57] Hul... must watch it ♥

7. [+401, -56] I love this ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

8. [+352, -53] Woah~ Can't believe I'll be seeing him on RM.. I'm so happy just picturing him with a name tag on ㅎㅎ Thank you RM

9. [+336, -53] RM's been trying to invite him, they finally did it!! Can't wait to watch it

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I know it is late but just finished IRY and have Min fever. The beautiful killer.

have you watch this BTS photo shoot? love his deep gaze. in this photo shoot I can feel the presence of Min.

• Like 7

@deeand thanks for the clip . I have seen bits and pieces in MV but not the full clip. Love that glint in his eyes.

Am already impressed and loved Taek so much and now Min too. In a split second he goes from puppy to creepy. Brilliant actor.

Now having him winning the best supporting actor for IRY is so deserving after watching his performance.

Though it is hard to sit through the early episodes as his scenes is minimal.

15m6_Oq_I.jpg

rzdjhi1.jpg

twitter

• Like 9