Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Filming for episode 293 of Running Man <Majority Race! The dangerous unanimity> is currently taking place in Seoul.
The Running Man members have to decide all matters by the majority vote.
Except when the voting results turn out to be unanimous, they will instead be disadvantaged/receive a handicap.
Episode 293 of Running Man will be broadcasted on April 3 at 4:50PM.

Filming is taking place in Gwanghwamun, Edae etc all over Seoul(source: Ilgansports)

*Guests spotted filming: Park Bogum, Seohyun of SNSD, Yoo Yeonsuk
**will be updated as more information is released

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 4

source: soompi news

Park Bo Gum to Appear as a Surprise Guest on “Running Man”

Park Bo Gum to Appear as a Surprise Guest on “Running Man”

On March 21, a representative from SBS reveals that Park Bo Gum made a surprise appearance during today’s “Running Man” filming.

They explain, “Park Bo Gum didn’t appear as an official guest. Instead, during one of the mission, Song Ji Hyo asked him to come over, and they performed the mission together. This particular episode will air on April 3, and you will be able to see how this happened, and what the end result is.”

This filming is for a “Majority Race! Dangerous Unanimity” special, where the “Running Man” members must decide everything through a majority vote. However, if the vote is unanimous, then they will instead suffer a disadvantage.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum’s most recent role was in tvN‘s “Reply 1988,” which ended January 16. He is currently starring in travel, reality show, “Youth Over Flowers: Africa.”

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, beldaran said:

This particular episode will air on April 3, and you will be able to see how this happened, and what the end result is.”

our prayed is answer...

I think all PBG fans is blessed. we always have a good stuf and news about PBG every day.. :heart:

KAMSAHADA...

So after running man does he will cast in three meals a day? if not as reguler, a guest would be fine. 

• Like 5

news on ratings slump of YOF

What's the reason for YOF Africa's drop in viewer ratings?

No comments:

uu1.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: "Controversy that went too far" Youth Over Flowers' viewer ratings drop in half

1. [+17,865, -1,706] Controversy aside, the show's just boring.. Except the impact that Ep.1 left and the sceneries, the rest made me sleepy

2. [+11,232, -502]  In YOF, the first episodes always have the highest ratings

3. [+11,163, -1,412] I don't watch because it's boring

4. [+9,619, -1,036] Nothing else to see but the sceneries so I just switched to 'Backpack Travels'

5. [+9,602, -1,472] Because it's boring ㅋ It's not even this easy to make a show boring even with members like them

6. [+2,716, -374] Rather than blaming it on the controversy, it is boring.  The members are too nice to each other that I don't get a sense that they get along well.. They seem uncomfortable and too busy being cautious

7. [+1,958, -106] There's so many scenes of them inside the car moving from place to place

8. [+2,364, -256] Ratings are dropping simply because it's boring. It's been healing for the most parts but there's nothing else to see. I'm tired of the traveling concept, time for Na PD to create a new variety show

9. [+2,470, -307] I'm sorry, it's boring

~ as expected for general viewers they won't appreciate nature and interested only in human drama 

that's why Bogum part in YOF have been trending every week and all his part have the highest views more than 100,000  in Naver and if not for some misadventure of Bogum it will have no story to tell and the editing could be tighter for general views.

But for me I enjoy most of it and love seeing Bogum parts with Jaehong and GP 

• Like 14

im so happy to see Bogum in Running Man <3 

Jihyo have mention him when she thought he gonna be his 12yr younger apprentice before lol XD

hope he can make special guest appearance in 1n2d together with his older version Kim Joo Hyuk would be epic :P

well tbh i feel Bogum part is most funny in YOF because he such an accident maker lol, but they do spent lot of time in the car..

well somehow i prefer Iceland YOF in term of really fun travelling and all members is hilarious with really close bond and lot of happening

though lol their reason they dislike it because the members too nice too each other, maybe they just wanna see hair pulling wrestling and fighting drama in it :P 

but i do really enjoy Bogum chemistry with GKP and Jaehong

• Like 9

‘The trend’ Park Bogum will be making a surprise appearance in SBS ‘Running Man’.

Representatives from Park Bogum’s management agency Blossom Entertainment revealed on the 21st that “Park Bogum briefly participated in the ‘Running Man’ filming this morning.”

'Running Man’ is currently filming in places all around Seoul such as Gwanghwamun, Edae etc. It has been revealed that Park Bogum will be making a surprise appearance during (the member’s) carrying out their missions.

In particular, it is expected that his meeting with Song Jihyo, who has previously revealed interest in Park Bogum making an appearance, will be the point to watch out for.

sourcetvreport article 160321
translationprkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 7

I have to agree that there are parts when YOF-Africa does get boring. I think it's just a combination of all those long drives + lack of natural disasters (lol) + editing.

I've watched three out of four of the YOF series and everyone in each group mostly really get along. They're all adorable and half in awe of each other. Like Son Ho Joon and Baro with Yoo Yeon Seok (Laos) and Kang Ha Neul with his hyungs (Iceland) and they in turn receive a lot of love from them. So I don't think the Africa group are too nice/camera conscious. GKP and AJH have known each other for 7yrs now so they've probably had school/team outings together from way back and already have they're own rapport. RJY loves traveling so it's no surprise that he's efficient and easy going. And I don't think I've ever seen PBG not half in love with his castmates lol. He just really admires them a lot.

Although the Laos group did some traveling too we didn't really see a lot of it. Which makes me think that they probably had more footage to work with and could cut back on those scenes and their travels weren't really as long as Iceland and Africa. Both Laos and Iceland groups had weather problems to make the drive/ride more interesting for the viewers. Laos had a storm (which had the production team telling the guys to wait it off) and Iceland had a snowstorm (which they decided to brave through and made everyone worry) and got lost a couple of times. Granted, the Iceland group were more entertaining during their long drives but I think during the YOF Africa launch there was a reporter who brought up that they found the Iceland installment boring? (so yeah, no pleasing everyone I guess. the aurora borealis scene was everything to me). Plus, there's literally little for the Africa group to do or see during their long drives so I don't know how much more entertaining they could've made it. PBG already caused as much accidents as he could lol;) 

I say editing, but I feel that it's more like they could've utilized some footage better? I don't know how to explain it.. Maybe fast forwarded the long drives or they could've shown the interview footage better? Or maybe they could've interviewed the boys more? Unless they did and got nothing which is why we're getting what I feel like are just from two separate interviews cut up into different episodes. With Laos and Iceland, it felt like they were interviewed at the end of each day and they were asked more questions. But I don't know.. I'm sure everyone did their best. More animals should've co-operated and made cameos to have made the long drives more interesting lol:P 

I still enjoy watching the show though. I only hope the boys remember it as that and won't let the criticisms get to them.

• Like 12