Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 minutes ago, soechyhandri gummy said:

Wowhh..lovely to see him arrive to MuBank with curly hair..bogumshii look so manly  and nothing taeki style anymore....when he start filming his new drama...? ......

I have PBG bias goggle. Everything look good on him

no news of filming yet but Bogummy is in preparation

Can we guess what kind of preparation...Is it building up his body or practicing his Sageuk/Hwang speech or riding a horse??

• Like 5

"Reply 1988" actor Park Bo-gum to hold first overseas fan meeting in Taiwan

SEOUL, March 18 (Yonhap) -- South Korean rising star Park Bo-gum will have his first-ever overseas fan meeting in Taiwan, his agency said Friday.

The meet-and-greet event is slated to take place at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) on April 23, according to Blossom Entertainment.

Park, who made his debut in 2011 through South Korean thriller "Blind," shot to stardom for his performance in the popular TV drama "Reply 1988," which aired on the South Korean cable channel tvN.

In January, Park held his first fan meeting in Korea, for which he designed the ticket and postcards by himself, and gave out presents that he chose for his fans.

Tickets will be available via the "ibon" ticketing machine at 7-ELEVEN convenient stores in Taiwan from 11 a.m. on March 26.

65853482.jpg

A poster for actor Park Bo-gum's fan meeting in Taiwan. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

(END)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

I have PBG bias goggle. Everything look good on him

no news of filming yet but Bogummy is in preparation

Can we guess what kind of preparation...Is it building up his body or practicing his Sageuk/Hwang speech or riding a horse??

Horayyy...i want to see bogumshii building up hiS body, practicing his saeguk And Wearing His royal dress And riding a horse...Ottokee....can i...can i...

• Like 1

Lol at the ad. The creative team gotta get a pay rise for coming up with such a concept. The way he walked reminds me of Min though (but without the creepy smile).

I was a lil bit sad with today ep coz I barely heard Bogum talking at the beginning of the episode. I guess today ep's focus was on Kyung Pyo and Jae Hong (which was totally fine with me.. they need to shine too). It was great to see him do the best he could to contribute (since he didn't drive a lot) by doing the cleaning and all.

• Like 6