Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Portrait of Park Bo-gum as a young man

restmb_jhidxmake_php_idx_5_simg_20160317

Elle Magazine’s April issue features actor Park Bo-gum from “Reply 1988” on its glossy pages. 

Park dons a grey, pinstriped suit, with black leather oxfords.

The black and white photos gives his handsome features a sense of poetic quality. 

In a brief interview with the magazine, Park revealed his thoughts on the mega-hit drama, “Reply 1988” in which he starred as the main character. He said, “There are so many things to be thankful for. The drama was such a blessing in my life. It gained nationwide fame and because of it, I was able to earn a diverse fan base regardless of age.” 

The actor also talked about his school life and friendship with the other cast members of “Reply 1988.” 

Check out more details of Elle Magazine’s photoshoot and interview with actor Park Bo-gum in its April issue and its official website.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 7

Will 22-year-old stars rule the scene?

Park Bo-gum

Park Bo-gum slowly but surely seeped into the hearts of many fans with the hit drama series “Reply 1988.” 

His role in the drama grew day by day due to his increasing popularity.

Apart from stealing the hearts of the public through his drama role, he is also known to be a good-hearted soul.

for full article

• Like 9

PBG's full TNGT ad:

Loving this advert. It's about a guy who's done everything he can but still keeps failing his job interviews. So he asks his interviewer (through messaging) what he should do about it and the guy tells him to "shut up and buy new clothes". So he does, using up about all of his money/savings to buy it, believing that he's going to be this whole new amazing person once he wears his new suit (side note: I love that they just had to add that insole in lol). And lo and behold, he transforms into PBG once he's fully suited up (if only such miracles really happen lol). He passes his interview, gets co-worker sunbaes and catches the eye of a female colleague. She drops her coffee (because that's how good looking PBG is), he tries to reach for it and gets his suit wet instead, rushes to the washroom to stealthily take it off and wash it and put it back on again and comes back out as "the world's most handsome man". Problem solved, except the girl offers to take it to the laundry but he absolutely can't take it off. She then offers him a cup of coffee instead which he accepts and it's the start of a beautiful work life where they're smiling at each other shyly and sharing a cup of warm coffee except, she's right in front of the air conditioning and starts getting cold and he's faced with the great dilemma of taking his jacket off for her to wear but that'll mean reverting back to his real self. Cue internal monologue between PBG and the guy, "I am you." and "You are not me" and "we are one", etc. He decides to take off his jacket and put it on her. She's happy until she sees him as his real self and runs away.

Guy: "What am I going to wear tomorrow?"

• Like 19

love love love TNGT!! they nailed everything from the catalog pictures to the teaser clips and finally the advertisement.

005OEvUPjw1f20b7vheljj30k00b9mxy.jpg

tngt0003.gif

tngt005.gif

yea YOF tomorrow. i guess there will still be at least one episode next week for the river rafting and bungee jump. no idea if they filmed or are going to film the highlight episode where they gather again. it feels incomplete without it but with the controversies going on and their busy schedule, sigh i dont know anymore.

and the tentative airing date for moonlight drawn by clouds is 1st August. im kinda hoping it will get pushed back. it's going to fall right smack in the middle of Olympics which means there will be the risk of preempt for important matches.

• Like 15

Bogum Fansign with G9 on 2 April 2016

tumblr_inline_o47nvaxcbK1qzk7zq_500.jpg

The day everyone’s been waiting for~!
A variety of events and presents, and a fansign, all on us♡ 
Try applying right now~! 
http://goo.gl/i6gYe2

- Date: 2016. 4. 2 (Sat) 

* Application and Selection Information * 
- 500won of G9 cash will be issued upon simply applying (First 100,000 people)
- Application period : 3.18(Fri) 09:00 ~ 3.28(Mon) 08:59
- Winners : 150 randomly selected from among applied customers
- Winner announcement : 3.29(Tues) G9 Facebook and individual contact

[prkbgm]

• Like 3

Bogum's arrival @KBS Building for todays MuBank 160318

Cdzu3cPUMAAB9PQ.jpg

CdzmNGYUMAEUFS3.jpg

Cdzu3cVUkAAgh9t.jpg

Spoiler

Cdzt8pUVAAAn9n2.jpg

Cdzu3cYUEAAuhrD.jpg

PS : What those veins on Bogum's lower neck? I think he doesnt has that before. Has he been working out with his Jong-kook hyung? :phew:

• Like 11

14 hours ago, indreams88 said:

PBG's full TNGT ad:

Loving this advert. It's about a guy who's done everything he can but still keeps failing his job interviews. So he asks his interviewer (through messaging) what he should do about it and the guy tells him to "shut up and buy new clothes". So he does, using up about all of his money/savings to buy it, believing that he's going to be this whole new amazing person once he wears his new suit (side note: I love that they just had to add that insole in lol). And lo and behold, he transforms into PBG once he's fully suited up (if only such miracles really happen lol). He passes his interview, gets co-worker sunbaes and catches the eye of a female colleague. She drops her coffee (because that's how good looking PBG is), he tries to reach for it and gets his suit wet instead, rushes to the washroom to stealthily take it off and wash it and put it back on again and comes back out as "the world's most handsome man". Problem solved, except the girl offers to take it to the laundry but he absolutely can't take it off. She then offers him a cup of coffee instead which he accepts and it's the start of a beautiful work life where they're smiling at each other shyly and sharing a cup of warm coffee except, she's right in front of the air conditioning and starts getting cold and he's faced with the great dilemma of taking his jacket off for her to wear but that'll mean reverting back to his real self. Cue internal monologue between PBG and the guy, "I am you." and "You are not me" and "we are one", etc. He decides to take off his jacket and put it on her. She's happy until she sees him as his real self and runs away.

Kamsahada for translate this. It's so hilarious LOL... if that TNGT suit can really make a man to look a like PBG, I'll definitely buy one for my hubby :D

• Like 1

i'm behind again, lol. the thread has been moving more quickly, perhaps? i'll be done moving in a couple of weeks, so i hope to try and catch up then!!

in any case... watching bo gum on yof really has me both crying and laughing. i cried along when he was so affected during his audition. and i laugh with his "main event antics". i'm amused (and maybe a little sad? or maybe not...) about our precious getting corrupted. XD;; the boy who doesn't drink... has been drinking.. and getting drunk XD; (i'm not throwing stones at him for drinking, mind. i like the occasional social drinking... it's just an interesting turn how we go from "i don't drink, smoke, or swear" at the beginning of his AM88 adventure to getting drunk towards the end of his AM88 adventure, which YOF pretty much is. it must be what the other guys called his competitive nature, right? kind of like how his competitive nature supposedly got him to join in on the 'no panty' pool party XD;; )

i'm also sad that YOF is ending soon... that means it'll be a long wait until i can see him on a show again... ;____; (unless, for some reason, i get a hold of and start watching mubank, i guess? lol)

btw, there was a short article on ilgan sports about how hyeri is recovering well... and ra mi ran and park bo gum visited her on 17-mar. :) posted it to hyeri thread...

Spoiler

thanks, as always, for all the updates on bo gum~ <3

• Like 9

14 hours ago, indreams88 said:

PBG's full TNGT ad:

.....warm coffee except, she's right in front of the air conditioning and starts getting cold and he's faced with the great dilemma of taking his jacket off for her to wear but that'll mean reverting back to his real self. Cue internal monologue between PBG and the guy, "I am you." and "You are not me" and "we are one", etc. He decides to take off his jacket and put it on her. She's happy until she sees him as his real self and runs away.

loved the concept of this ad. That suit will fly off the shelves if every man in Korea will feel as handsome as Bogum wearing the suit.

Bummy expression is a bit like Taeki. so cute

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, beldaran said:

i'm behind again, lol. the thread has been moving more quickly

well I will say this threads is moving steadily. with news of PBG everyday, new Ad release, photo shoot, interview, YOF, MuBank. this thread never run out of fuel. Gosh he is really busy, hope he'll keep healthy.

55 minutes ago, beldaran said:

btw, there was a short article on ilgan sports about how hyeri is recovering well... and ra mi ran and park bo gum visited her on 17-mar. :) posted it to hyeri thread...

Thank you.. wishing her recovery soon. aigooo.. the husband is visiting. Of course he must visited her. 

• Like 9