Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum comments on being the ideal type of many female celebrities

How does Park Bo Gum feel about being chosen as an ideal type by numerous female celebrities?

park-bo-gum_1458095209_af_org.jpg

The handsome actor was asked about frequently being chosen as an ideal type at the 'Style Icon Awards.' Park Bo Gum responded, "I am very thankful. I want to meet them in person if I am given the chance. I want to get closer to them." 

In addition, Park Bo Gum revealed his own ideal type without mentioning any names as he said, "Aside from looks, I would like someone who I can connect with and also learn from." 

Well, Park Bo Gum, perhaps one of those numerous female celebrities might just fit your ideal type as well!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/park-bo-gum-comments-on-being-the-ideal-type-of-many-female-celebrities

• Like 10

Thank you for all the goodies, chinggu ya~

Keep being thankful , Bogum-ah.

i like seeing him coming to campus as a student. That make him one of us. He left celebrity image at home, and coming to school just as Park Bogum. Chatting with friends, with cafetaria ajusshi. 

I notice that Bogum always use that same backpack to school. 

Q: Did he still wear make up when coming to school?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rhienz said:

Thank you for all the goodies, chinggu ya~

Keep being thankful , Bogum-ah.

i like seeing him coming to campus as a student. That make him one of us. He left celebrity image at home, and coming to school just as Park Bogum. Chatting with friends, with cafetaria ajusshi. 

I notice that Bogum always use that same backpack to school. 

Q: Did he still wear make up when coming to school?

Bummy is so used to attention from girls since middle school as 'the hot celebrity from Mokdong'.

He looks unperturbed with the attention

looks like he put on his lip balm but not much of make up since the tone of his face and neck is the same

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Expresses His Love for Song Joong Ki

Park Bo Gum Expresses His Love for Song Joong Ki

On March 16, Park Bo Gum posted on his Twitter a picture with the caption, “I’m saying I really like hyung (older brother) a lot. Together with ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ every Wednesday and Thursday.”

In the photo, Park Bo Gum watches a video of Song Joong Ki on his cell phone, with a content smile on his face. The two actors are both represented by the same agency, Blossom Entertainment. To see more actors from Blossom Entertainment, clickhere.

Song Joong Ki also revealed, during the “Style Icon Asia 2016″ award show, his friendship with Park Bo Gum and what he learned from the younger actor.

Park Bo Gum is currently starring intvN‘s “Youth Over Flowers Africa,” which airs every Friday, at 9:40 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/park-bo-gum-expresses-his-love-for-song-joong-ki/

• Like 3

21 hours ago, deeand said:

If you still can't see the voting poll on shippers contest.  Try to sign in first. First round we can vote using Google account. But I think for this round we must sign in using our soompi account. 

Thank you for the link and i am voting daily @deeand

• Like 2