Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I was just watching the 4th episode raw and thought I didn't hear it correctly when he was talking about his mom passing away so I immediately came here to check and....I'm so shocked. Him crying when they were rehearsing Taek's line from episode 2 ("I miss mom everyday") and him crying about never getting a chance to take a family photo, it all makes so much sense now and it's so sad... idk what to say :( I always call Bogum cute and a "puppy" but he must be a really strong person to be able to still smile so much after all the bad things he went through. I really wish him the best and that only good things happen to him from now on. Thank you Reply 1988 casting team for introducing me to such a precious person :heart:

BohEFBo.gif

g4W10UU.gif

• Like 20

Bogum~ahhh I thought living with debt when he's still young is hard enough for him and now a more shocking news came. How he can still live his life positively and smile brightly like that after getting through unordinary pain and suffering, keeps feeling grateful and humble... kamsahada kamsahada... I feel so sad and happy when I hear he said that word... and some pieces of puzzle have been found so we can see more clearly about him... about why he said his character is combination of seokhyun and taek, about why he cried a lot when he talked family picture and why he cried a lot in reply script reading,... He is so admirable and precious...

Ilyoung : Do you trust your father so much? Didnt you know your father has run away and abandoned you? Leave this place!

SeokHyun : Why I wouldn't trust my dad? My dad is not that kind of person. I'm not leaving.

Song Appa : When do you miss your mother the most?

Taek : I miss my mom every single day.

• Like 19

we really know nothing about Bogum :( 

im so glad he did yof and he let us get closer to his world knowing more about his life and somehow i understand why he is the way he is....he have gone through so much hardship since very young ages..

beside following some characteristic of the real life baduk player, Taek truly written majority based on real Bogum with his personality and his real background with the part about him missing his mom and saying his mom in heaven must have been proud for him....Bogum really share some of the real part of his life with us viewer through Taek..

family and mom is the most sensitive topic for Bogum i hope they not gonna continue bother or asking him about his family i think it just opening his old wound all over again...but i know Bogum is extremely strong man...if it is me i could never handle that kind of situation in the same mature way he did even he so much younger than me...Bogum hwaiting♥

im not CB shipper but the way Bogum read for CB part while crying make me cry too even when i saw real cb in r94 it didn't give that kind of impact this show different actor really give different feeling 

• Like 18

Bogumma~~~~... You're such an angel sent from heaven. A messenger of God, who never ashamed or think twice talking about Christiniaty and his thankfulness towards Jesus Christ. Your speech during your first award's acceptance will always be remembered. Always be glory to God at whatever condition.

Thanks to YOF africa, we finally understand how your life has been going through. You carried so much sadness and burden at a young age. I hope korean media wouldn't take a further step in digging more private matters, as this could insult you and we know you will not show it. You will just smile and greet us brightfully.

Now that i already heard that your mom had passed away, i start rewatched YOF ep 1. It doesn't feel the same anymore. The scene when you talk to your family member on the phone, i thought you talked to your mom because you speak so sweetly. It determines how close you are to your dad, sister or maybe your brother (or your wife maybe??? Are you married?? LOL). And the scene when u talked about family photo, i cried a litre of tears to the point that i have to mop the floor because i forgot to prepare tissues and bucket:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Please no more tears on ep.5, Bogum-ah!! We'd like to hear more about your happy story :blush:...

I've just known you for merely 2 months, but already learnt so much life lessons from you. Always be thankful, happy, and humble. I hope you stay the way you are,work hard and maintain your life principles, then i believe one day you will find the happiness you are looking for :grin:

-from a 5 year older noona-

• Like 22

Well, a bit cheesy little support from me for both Taek and Bo Gum ^^ When I watched Reply 88 ep0 even before getting to know Taek this look already cought my attention and I didn't know what it was.

8Z80Vk.jpg

Lol lyrics from Jason Mraz "I won't give up” how I feel looking at it but if he was really listening ”Youth” OST I can understand how he feels too and PBG said he listened old songs in order to embrace the sense of old times ^_^

• Like 15

Park Bo Gum cries as he remembers his late mother

Tears were shed yet again on tvN's 'Youth Over Flowers' on March 11, and you will surely join in when you see why.

On this day, the variety show revealed the 'Reply 1988' audition tape for Park Bo Gum, but before that, he had previously cried on 'Youth Over Flowers' while talking about how he didn't have a lot of family pictures.  His agency rep revealed, "Park Bo Gum went to the places where he had taken pictures with his mother in Europe in the past and took pictures there [again]."

Now the audition tape reveals more details behind his sad past.  When he was asked about his mother, he replied, "In fourth grade, my mother passed away."

While acting out the 'Reply 1994' scene in which Chil Bong (played by Yoo Yun Suk) left a voicemail on his mother's phone, Park Bo Gum could not hold back his tears. 

Watch above if you have sufficient tissues by your side.

-allkpop

Rating for YOF is out 9.2% average, highest 10.5%

~the ratings already stabilised

~my heart still hurts thinking of him and :tears: reading all the heartfelt messages here,

I hope he is well and don't cry too much last night

• Like 13

even when I haven't watch the episode just reading all your wonderful post make my tears fall... :tears:

243233_114360_286.jpg

x

[에너지경제 온에어 이지희 기자] 배우 박보검이 가족을 언급한 사실이 재조명되고 있다.

지난해 5월 그는 한 매체와의 인터뷰에서 "대선배 배우들에게 사랑받는 본인만의 노하우가 있나"는 질문에 "10살 터울의 형, 누나가 있다"고 답했다.

이어 "어렸을 때부터 가정교육을 깍듯하게 배웠다. 어렸을 때 엄마한테 반말하는 친구들을 보며 깜짝 놀랐을 정도다"라며 "그래서 그런지 선배님들이 더 편하다. 내가 먼저 살갑게 다가가는 편이다"라고 덧붙여 눈길을 끌었다.

한편 11일 방송된 tvN '꽃보다 청춘 아프리카' 속 '응답하라 1988' 오디션 영상에서는 "초등학교 4학년 때 어머니가 돌아가셨다"고 고백하며 눈물을 쏟은 박보검의 모습이 그려졌다.

google translate:

[Energy Economy Air yijihui News] night the actress has been revisited in fact a sword mentioned the family.

Last year in May, he "got the know-how of the daeseonbae I just loved actor" in the media and answered questions in an interview is that "there is a 10-year-old brother spacing, sister."

Followed by "I learned to kkakdeut home education from a young age. The degree of surprise watching friends Low form my mom surprised when I was a kid," said "So grunge seniors are more comfortable. The piece I first salgapge to reach," says Additionally attracted attention.

The 'Respond 1988' youth in Africa over Flowers' 11 days in the audition video aired on tvN "he fourth grade when my mother died," he confessed, and the appearance of the night and spilled into tears sword was drawn.

if someone could translate above spoiler I will be very grateful

• Like 5

Youth Over Flowers ep. 4

Youths%2BOver%2BFlowers%2B-%2B1.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Youths Over Flowers', Park Bogum "My mother passed away when I was in 4th grade", tears

1. [+7,933, -58] I was shocked, I cried during this part.. Had no idea he had such a story because he's always so happy.. Park Bogum fighting!

2. [+6,073, -45] Thank you for growing up to be a bright man. I'll keep supporting you Bogum-ah

3. [+5,621, -64] Our Taekie.. I'm sure your mom is happy that you grew up well ^^

4. [+5,154, -43] I didn't know about this ㅜㅜ  Bogumie grew up well

5. [+4,074, -54] Heolㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bogumieㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,618, -7] The reason why he broke down when they were talking about family photos ㅜ.ㅜ

News 1 - Daum: YOF, Park Bogum lost his mom when he was young just like Taek in R88

1. [+650, -4] I didn't know he went through such a heartbreaking experience. He's always so kind and happy. Bogum-ssi, I'm so proud of you. I wish only good things to happen from now on. My heart still aches whenever I remember him saying "I hope you're all happy with your families". I'm always cheering for you~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2. [+600, -8] Bogumie grew up to be such an upright and kind guy~ His mom must be so proud~Find strength ~~♥♥

3. [+481, -4] I love you Park Bogum ♥ I'll keep cheering for you

4. [+143, -2] I wasn't of aware of this. I thought he's the maknae of a family who received so much love from his mom since he's such a good guy.. That image of him crying when he was talking about family photos keeps popping up in my head. It's very rare for actors to share so much similarities with their drama characters but how can Park Bogum and Taek be so much alike... Just like Taek, I wish he ultimately finds happiness

Youths%2BOver%2BFlowers%2B-%2B2.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'YOF', having fun in the water without their underwear

1. [+830, -29] Look at their smiles ㅋㅋ They're all having a blast

2. [+690, -28] Such carefree youths they are ㅋㅋㅋ When will I ever experience something like that?

3. [+661, -25] I wish I can go on a relaxing trip with a friend I can share conversations with

4. [+583, -19] They all look so free, I'm jealous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+278, -14] I cracked up at the slow moㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just seem like friends who live in the same neighborhood

6. [+206, -5] They blurred out their parts ㅋㅋㅋ

-kkuljaem

• Like 13

Park Bo Gum Cries Talking About His Late Mother During “Reply 1988″ Audition

park_bo_gum1.png

Park Bo Gum has talked about his late mother during the recent episode of “Youths Over Flowers.”

On the March 11 broadcast, “Youth Over Flowers” revealed Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum, Ko Kyung Pyo, and Ahn Jae Hong‘s audition clips for “Reply 1988.”

In Park Bo Gum’s audition clip, he gets a question about his mother. He replies, “My mother passed away when I was in fourth grade.”

When the staff hands him the script from “Reply 1994” and he is asked to act out one of Chil Bong’s scenes, Park Bo Gum starts tearing up before starting to act.

park_bo_gum11.png

The scene he has to act out is the part where Chil Bong leaves a voice message for his mother. In the middle of acting, Park Bo Gum bursts into tears.

During an interview with the staff, Park Bo Gum adds, “I don’t have a family photo. After growing up, I realized that my family never dressed up and went to the photo studio to take a photo together.”

Source (1)

-soompi news

• Like 10

youth over flowers in africa ✧ bogum, ‘tears’ at the thought of his mother who has passed away (episode 04)

(caption: after the interview finished, he left the area, and shed tears for a while.)
manager: at the time, this friend (bogum) went to Europe and went to all the places that he went to with his mom when he was younger and took photos there. he went… to the places he took photos with his mom
pd: what is your personality like normally?
park bogum: i’m very positive.. and live with a thankful attitude… because I always say 'thank you’/'i’m thankful’ so any times, i’ve found that a lot of thankful happen because of that.
pd: are you kind and open with your mom too?
park bogum: yes, i’m open to my parents.
pd: do you tell them everything?
park bogum: yes, basically (everything).
pd: do you call your mom, mom?
park bogum: ah, my mother passed away so…
pd: ah really..
park bogum: i’m okay.
pd: recently?
park bogum: no, she passed away when i was in the 4th grade.
(caption: the time for introductions finished, and he’s trying to act but… the contents of the script is about Chilbong leaving a phone message for his mother*… he gets a hold of his emotions)
park bogum (reading the script): I keep wanting to eat that whenever I’m hungry these days. I’ll make sure not to let dad have any, so please make some for me after you get back from your honeymoon. I’ll come by your house to pick it up, as well as to see how my mom is doing~ when I come home, please make me some food… i miss my mom. mom… your son has thought about it a lot and… it seems like I love my mom very much. Don’t fight with ahjussi (her new husband), enjoy your honeymoon. honestly even though I don’t 100% mean this, congratulations on your marriage. make sure to get along and be happy this time. i’ll hang up now!
pd: we didn’t do this on purpose - we didn’t expect this. are you okay?
park bogum: yes, i’m fine.

*t/n: the scene is from episode 3 of reply 1994, where Chilbong is leaving a message for his mom apologizing that he can’t make it to  her wedding, and asking her to make 'kkakdugi’ side dish for him

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 16

Spoiler

(Jaehong farts)
Jaehong: There's a frog.
Gyungpyo: (At Windhoek) Is it how you felt? When I farted while I was talking with you. You felt like this.
Joonyeol: Who stepped on the frog? Stepped on? You stepped on it, that's why it cried "Prek Crak"?
Jaehong: It's a desert frog. A desert frog!
Joonyeol: Crak Crak Someone must have stepped on it.
Jaehong: Crak Crak Clap Clap. Joonyeol hyung Go Go Joonyeol Go (The song Bogum sang at the car)
[The drink mood getting deeper]
Jaehong: (Cheers) Let's remember this night!
Bogum: (Finished his cup) Uh it's yummy!
Jaehong: Yummy, isn't it?
[Now Bogum is learning the taste of liquor]
Joonyeol: Thank you. I feel good, guys.
Jaehong: Bogum-ah. Release yourself.
[As he was told to release, he released his cup]
Bogum: (giberrish) It's great great.
(Gyungpyo laughs)
Joonyeol: (Surprised) Bogum-ah!
Jaehong: Let's have one more.
[At last, he released all]
Jaehong: (holding Bogum's hand) Today, I feel so great. Bogum-ah!
[Like this, all four youth were drunk happily]
Jaehong: Thank you.
Joonyeol: (Looking around and in low voice) Thank you!
Bogum: (whispering) Thank you. (Hi-5 with Jaehong) Thank you. (Hi-5 with Gyungpyo)
Joonyeol: (Drinking game song) "The liquor is flowing in Juk Juk Juk"
[Some guests in this happy camping site]
Bogum: (giberrish) "Until when will you make me dance the shoulder dance"
(To encourage someone to drink, others keep dancing until he finishes his glass. This was funny because Bogum doesn't drink but how he knows the lyric of this drinking game song.)

----------------------

While he was score marking on the sausage, he cut it into pieces. To hide traces of the crime, he ate them. :tears:
tumblr_o3x3g9S84o1uavo0oo2_1280.jpg

Bogum is trying to fix the car bumper :angry:

tumblr_o3x3g9S84o1uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

• Like 17