Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

download.jsp?FileID=34647422

Hyeri and Park Bo Gum Show Off INCREDIBLE Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes After PASSIONATE Kiss Scene

Although they recently determined that Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri was not Park Bo Gum‘s perfect match, netizens are still in love with the Reply 1988 co-stars’ chemistry together. 

Despite Reply 1988 recently having ended, netizens are still impressed by how good the two look together.

In fact, a post on Pann featuring the two joking around with a camera has been gaining a lot of attention online recently. The post, which features a series of .gifs showing Park Bo Gum teaming up with the cameraman to mess with the Dream Tea Entertainment singer, has prompted many netizens to express their love for the two co-stars.

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 175, – 13] Now that I look, they give off similar feelings too, they both look like puppies.

[+ 146, – 78] Stop saying Hyeri’s flirty with him and she’s trying to seduce him. They look close together;;;

[+ 96, -11] Is this really after this kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/hyeri-and-park-bo-gum-show-off-incredible-chemistry-behind-the-scenes-after-passionate-kiss-scene/

• Like 7

Probably nothing new in this interview, but here you go...

http://horafuki.livejournal.com/103801.html

---------------------

"My greatest deviation until now? Probably that I've gone home at midnight before"

source: Chosun.com

[t/l note: sorry for the run-on sentences… hopefully this still makes sense. as always, corrections welcome!]

- Park Bo Gum, the pure young man who portrayed the role of Choi Taek on 'AM88'
"Knowing that was Deok Seon's husband at the end" he focused mostly on acting out playing baduk
He wants to become an actor who others want to work with

"More than anything, I wanted to do well in acting out playing baduk. Because I wanted to hear people say, 'He really can play baduk,' I worked very hard to study the news accounts on the professionals, from the look in their eyes and even their postures."

Although the viewers' interest lay on the love triangle, Park Bo Gum (23) himself decided to focus much more on the act of playing baduk. On tvN's 'Answer Me 1988' (AM88), hailed as 'the people's drama', he acquired tremendous popularity as 'Choi Taek', a genius baduk player, a pure young man who only knew baduk. Because of his vivid portrayal of being so terribly immersed that he ends up so completely exhausted he barely has the energy to walk whenever he goes to play a game of baduk, it has been said that there has been a drastic increase in inquiries from kindergartens, colleges, the military, and everywhere wanting to learn to play baduk.

qTje0bG.jpg
[photo; caption: Park Bo Gum who met us at Samcheongdong in Seoul on the 4th, said, "I want to try taking on the challenge of sageuk and action movies, and musicals." / Reporter Lee Tae Kyeong]

After the broadcast ended, he went to Phuket together with the cast on a reward vacation, then he flew over to Namibia in Africa to film 'Youth Over Flowers' with PD Na Yeong Seok, and has been back in the country for only two days. He's so busy with the rush of interviews and filming for advertisements that there's no time to take a breath. Debuting in the 2011 movie 'Blind', he has co-starred in the dramas 'Nae Il's Cantabile' 'I Remember You' and the movie 'Roaring Currents', but he wasn't largely recognized. Park Bo Gum, who met us on the 4th at Samcheongdong in Seoul, laughed cheerfully as he said, "I think it was really wonderful that I got to act as the gentle-but-firm Taekie, but now I'm just disappointed that it's over."

During the broadcast of 'AM88', the hunt for Deok Seon's (Hye Ri) husband became a heavy topic until the very end. In the end, Taekie surpassed Jeong Hwan (Ryoo Joon Yeol) and ended up winning her love. It wasn't until they were filming Episodes 19 and 20 that Park Bo Gum found out the truth that he was 'the husband.' He said, "From the beginning, the director told us, 'All of you are main characters, so just always have fun during the filming', so we always acted with our hearts aflutter", he said, "Even when a guy watches, they hope that the truly cool Jeong Hwanie gets on well with Deok Seonie."

Cheerful and pure, a 'national treasure' that friends want to protect, Taekie resembles Park Bo Gum's actual image. Park Bo Gum said, "That image of always being quiet, earnest, and concentrating on his work is what I have in common with Taekie." Even during this interview, he answered distinctly after he got engrossed thinking about the details of the questions. His colleagues all say, "he's very kind, but hmmmm", they would inform us, 'he's an upstanding guy'.
[t/l note: I put down "upstanding guy"; the literal words I saw was "a man who lives right"]

After agonizing over getting a question asking what his most extreme deviation was, he responded, "I've gone home at midnight before?" When 3500 people recently gathered at his fan meeting, he turned down a wreath and made big news when he told his fans, "I gratefully accept only your feelings, so you should support your parents with the money you would spend on a present for me and invest in yourself. If anyone has information about good savings plans, let's share it with each other." "Most of my beloved fans are students who get an allowance from their parents, so would I accept some big present", he asked, "their feelings really are more than enough."

Having an older brother and an older sister who are 10 years older than him, he said, "I was born as the youngest child to older parents and I was raised receiving a lot of love, and so I came to immediately become aware of other people's feelings and have the ability to absorb them." And so, he finds value in expressing with his eyes without missing the momentary complex feelings. His goal is to become an actor who hears other actors say, "I want to act with Park Bo Gum." He said that it's because there are a whole lot of meanings contained within those words.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, pixiemoondust said:

@deeand !!! Thanks for the daily dose of cute! Keep 'em coming :D

Park Bogum is an Instant Smile Inducer  :heart: 

I swear the only moodboard you'll ever need is a board full of smiley Bogummys :D

14be3289317ba81944840a66cdc35b2a.jpg

449f46c4f6cb72b8426c1717c1575e93.jpg

26066f438b1ff0cb77b0766564cf3108.jpg

your welcome... posting all about Park Bo gum is my booster suplemen to keep me happy and energetic every day :lol:

I don't even mind if my office room wall full of Park Bo Gum Moodboard it's sure will brighten the mood :P 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, beldaran said:

After the broadcast ended, he went to Phuket together with the cast on a reward vacation, then he flew over to Namibia in Africa to film 'Youth Over Flowers' with PD Na Yeong Seok, and has been back in the country for only two days. He's so busy with the rush of interviews and filming for advertisements that there's no time to take a breath.

awww... be strong PBG. we're happy you have a lot of job. But, please keep health. Thanks goodness he eat a lot and bring a lot of food in his bag, at least he won't lack of kalori.

42 minutes ago, beldaran said:

"I gratefully accept only your feelings, so you should support your parents with the money you would spend on a present for me and invest in yourself. If anyone has information about good savings plans, let's share it with each other." "Most of my beloved fans are students who get an allowance from their parents, so would I accept some big present", he asked, "their feelings really are more than enough."

always love this part of his interview. he is indeed a mature young man. 

• Like 4

tumblr_o2ae9mwfsf1uzi5odo1_540.jpgtumblr_o2ae8bEEHb1uzi5odo1_540.jpg

fan taken

credit : fyparkbogum tumblr.

although PBG have tell his fans don't give him any gift. but his fan always loaded him with plenty of gift. wonder where does he put all his present. I think he need a warehouse to put all his gift LOL.

but I'm pretty sure he will very happy if fans gift him a present that is food:P

bromance in the air. 

The BTS of this scene is so different from scene that's actual aired. so cute....

• Like 7

credit : prkbgm
[TRANS] 160204 Park Bogum’s interview with Myongji University
tumblr_inline_o28erefyT31qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: As far as we know, you’re carrying out a busy schedule including a variety of different genres like drama, movies, and MC-ing. Could you please tell us a bit more about what you’re doing lately?

PBG: I’m currently in the middle of filming tvn drama ‘Reply 1988′, and am the MC for the music program KBS ‘Music Bank’ every Friday.

tumblr_inline_o28erfyhIh1qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: You’re currently portraying the role of genius baduk player Choi Taek in the drama ‘Reply 1988′ that is a hot topic at the moment, what kind of preparations did you have to undertake in order to prepare for the role?

PBG: Before the drama filming started, I took baduk lessons. I learnt about the mental attitude, posture, skill etc when playing baduk, and though I wasn’t able to acquire them (the skills) perfectly, I still think it was a very helpful experience. It was especially helpful in the area of increasing my concentration (needed to play baduk).

tumblr_inline_o28erkBaJu1qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: We heard that you directed a one act play in your musical performance major class. Could you tell us about the one act play you directed.

PBG: The one act play acting exercise was prepared by a team of comprised of five people. I was put in charge of directing. We structured our one act play around Russian novelist and playwright Anton Chekhov’s ‘The Proposal’ and ‘The Bear’. It wasn’t even that I had any special experience or knowledge about directing, so I was very thankful that my fellow peersbelieved and followed my lead. A hoobae in their first year majoring in directing gave me a lot of help, so I think I was able to finish (the one act play) successfully. Practicing until late in the night, and the process of working together on something was enjoyable. I definitely want to use this opportunity to say thank you to my fellow peers and hoobaes who worked together. I think the one act play acting exercise this time has become an enjoyable and precious memory to me.

tumblr_inline_o28eujza0J1qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: It’s not easy to carry out your studies simultaneously as promoting actively as an actor. Do you have your own know hows?

PBG: (I’ve found that) It’s really not easy. (laughs) But I don’t have my own special know hows. I’m the type that enjoys all the work that I’m doing, andworks hard to do my best.

tumblr_inline_o28ernnZXO1qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: Please reveal a little of your future plans.

PBG: I think I’ll be filming for ‘Reply 1988′ till the middle of January. And on January 16th, I have a schedule together with my fans. Since it’s my first fan meeting since my debut, I’m already really nervous and looking forwardto it.

tumblr_inline_o28erpOoGV1qzk7zq_540.jpg

Q: Please send a new year’s greeting to the freshmen and returning students of your alma mater.

PBG: Hello? I’m Park Bogum. I have the opportunity to greet all the new students, fellow students and sunbaes like this. I hope that in 2016 will become a thankful year where you are able to accomplish all the things that you desire. Always be healthy. If you see me at school please greet me!God bless all of you. Thank you.

source: myongji university facebook
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please link back to this post, or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere. 

tumblr_o22ivuxZcH1untowto1_540.jpg

official photos by blossom entertainment (via kookmin ilbo)

tumblr_o27phyl1Xj1untowto1_540.jpg

160116  park bogum’s first fanmeeting
bogum recipe // do not edit or remove watermark.

credit : prkbgm tumblr

• Like 8

@deeand HAHAHA yes that's my tumblr acct. I've been giffing is past vids slowly on top of giffing my suntaek series in between sleep and work, so i have been pretty slow. Once i have free time, I will put all my energy on it. LMAO. Thanks for always sharing daily dose of PBG <3 <3

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kepogee said:

@deeand HAHAHA yes that's my tumblr acct. I've been giffing is past vids slowly on top of giffing my suntaek series in between sleep and work, so i have been pretty slow. Once i have free time, I will put all my energy on it. LMAO. Thanks for always sharing daily dose of PBG <3 <3

you're welcome.. actually posting it because I'm addicted to him. he's my happy booster.

your tumblr is very amazing!!! daebak love it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hafunohane said:

i love how Bogummy's standee fits right in with these handsome fellas :) taken from Infinity Challenge Ugly Festival episode. hehehe. this is the "handsome corner."

what is this show about?. I'm not following infinity challenge. which episode is it?