Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, saturn. said:

"I heard sounds could be heard on the set of the kiss." is a wrong translation.

"- It is said that you're a kiss master" is the correct translation. Anyway, yes he is. :)

Jang In(장인) = craftsman, master, artist. 

cr: Korean article http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=249002

Thanks for the clarification, @saturn.!

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

Hi all ,

can anyone teach me how to upload music video ! . i try to upload above mv but not come out well unless you have to double click right? Thank Q:blush:

Where will you upload the video? here in soompi?

Just paste the URL and the video will appear automatically. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, deeand said:

gosh my video is blocked this is edited one. hope not blocked again

Aww it's still blocked. I guess there's copyright issues. No wonder we can't find any of the mambo clip on YouTube. Thanks for trying anyway :)

2 hours ago, saturn. said:

"I heard sounds could be heard on the set of the kiss." is a wrong translation.

"- It is said that you're a kiss master" is the correct translation. Anyway, yes he is. :)

Jang In(장인) = craftsman, master, artist. 

cr: Korean article http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=249002

Hahaha no wonder his answer doesn't match the question.

BUT it ain't all wrong, you CAN hear kissing sounds during the hotel kiss lol. Pluck in your earphones and try to listen beyond the background music. *runs off to hide*

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

BUT it ain't all wrong, you CAN hear kissing sounds during the hotel kiss lol. Pluck in your earphones and try to listen beyond the background music. *runs off to hide*

Huh I've tried that, still cannot hear sounds from the hotel kiss lol :w00t: Any talented soul with MR removed ability wahaha

• Like 3

I posted this in the shipper thread and will post it here.

"I was happy that I was just able to come out in a good drama. I never thought, “I have to be the husband” or “Am I going to become the husband"

*STANDING OVATION FOR THIS KIDDO*

Now,that is how you bring a character to life or even Answer questions. Not everything in the article has to be "me me me", "I thought I was the lead or the hubby".

He did not even care to ask who the hubby was, all he cared about was giving his all into his character/ role and he understood it well. 

#BRAVO.

3 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Huh I've tried that, still cannot hear sounds from the hotel kiss lol :w00t: Any talented soul with MR removed ability wahaha

Lol u couldn't hear it? 

Put you headphones on, turn up the volume of your system, don't pay attention to the BGM and focus, you will hear it. Also the car scene, you can hear it without the volume turnt up. Just don't pay attention to the BGM.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

#BRAVO.

Lol u couldn't hear it? 

Put you headphones on, turn up the volume of your system, don't pay attention to the BGM and focus, you will hear it. Also the car scene, you can hear it without the volume turnt up. Just don't pay attention to the BGM.

lol the car scene is obvious. But the hotel kiss no, Maybe I ought to have my ears check . Now we are taking about sounds lol. See Bogummy what you reduce us to.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

lol the car scene is obvious. But the hotel kiss no, Maybe I ought to have my ears check . Now we are taking about sounds lol. See Bogummy what you reduce us to.

Hahaha..I know. 

Even when he was asked about the sounds, he deflected and talked about how the kiss scene brought Good views. That boy. *scoffs* LOL. We know gummy bear, your noonas always know. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sara2908 said:

lol need some help?

Spoiler

It's during the wide shot. Turn up the volume with earphones. I think you can hear stuff around 2:59 3:01 and 3:07

the last one is the most obvious before the scene fade out.

Pd nim we need bts for this!!

anyway he's really everywhere these days.

he's in kbs entertainment weekly today:

- male celebrity that looks good in hanbok; he's #9 and lol they used a PS photo of him.

- featured in hot star section

i read that he was also mentioned in rainbow's vapp.

edit: ok I saw the cut, they were totally fangirling over him haha

• Like 7

Thanks for the help @snolaxy. I think I could hear the faint sound at the minutes you noted:w00t:

Do you have the link to the  rainbow's vapp  cut?

It is funny they put photoshop pics of Bogum in hanbok in the vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ODsRKrrko

I guessBo Gum has catapulted his status to A -lister now with his popularity. His status will be cemented if he could find a good project after Reply 1988.

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum Comments on the “Curse” of the “Reply” Series

Park Bo Gum Comments on the “Curse” of the “Reply” Series

Despite the “Reply” series’ popularity, a so-called curse is said to follow the actors as well. Supposedly, actors of the series struggle with their next work. However, Park Bo Gum was not fazed.

“Appearing in ‘Reply 1988’ and receiving the attention of people itself is a blessing,” he said. “Regardless of the results of my next work, I’m lucky to be able to let people know who I am. That is the ‘Blessing of Reply 1988.’ Though I’d be lying if I said I’m not nervous about my next work, I will just treat it with care like I’ve always had.”

Meanwhile, he also talked about his similarities with his character Taek.

“The way we both fully concentrate on what we do is similar,” he said. “We both also like milk. However, I’m no baduk genius like Taek. I also don’t drink or smoke like him, so I guess that’s a difference as well.”

He also praised Producer Shin Won Ho, who has proven he is the king of finding new stars throughout the “Reply” series.

“I never saw him get mad on the set,” Park Bo Gum said. “I admired how he would crack a joke even though he’s probably tired. He was keen on details and paid a lot of attention to the art, props, and acting. He would also give a lot of good acting advice. There was never a dull day on set because of him.”

LInk: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/06/park-bo-gum-comments-on-the-curse-of-the-reply-series/

P.S. I love his "wistful look" here.

• Like 8

We need more photos of Bogummieee! im obsess with this guy@ and im his Noona </3 *cries* why you need to be so young! but i dont care! NOONA loves him still! hahahaha

looking forward for his next project.. do you guys have any ideas? im a new clueless fan here! <3

• Like 4

On 2/6/2016 at 4:23 PM, kepogee said:

Where will you upload the video? here in soompi?

Just paste the URL and the video will appear automatically. :)

Thank you @kepogee , when i try to upload you tube video here, it will be like "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ODsRKrrko instead of " ready to play with "forward" icon not same as Grace1003 poste above ( see below - when i try to copy her video url). i want to have it same like below. ready to play. 

i hope i will not get warning for showing above example . hee hee:sweatingbullets:

On 2/6/2016 at 6:10 PM, deeand said:

please don't be tired. you're make me laugh here.. :lol:

but.. but... i'm trying not to sound too crazy (and act like a grown-up *ahem*) on soompi... o________o

in any case.. i made a mistake, lol. i was blinded (harhar, but pun no intended) by being tired and what-not. it wasn't a contact lens ad... it was an eye drop ad. lol. (so was that really park bo gum? or were those dry eyes making you think you were hanging out with park bo gum? XD JK!!! but i'm still happy)

btw, it sounds like there was a 34-page on park bo gum recently on a magazine :o further proof he's really made it big....

42 minutes ago, beldaran said:

but.. but... i'm trying not to sound too crazy (and act like a grown-up *ahem*) on soompi... o________o

in any case.. i made a mistake, lol. i was blinded (harhar, but pun no intended) by being tired and what-not. it wasn't a contact lens ad... it was an eye drop ad. lol. (so was that really park bo gum? or were those dry eyes making you think you were hanging out with park bo gum? XD JK!!! but i'm still happy)

btw, it sounds like there was a 34-page on park bo gum recently on a magazine :o further proof he's really made it big....

REALLY A 34 PAGE MAG?! wish i can gets my hands on that magazine! lol

@dahae2006 thanks for that photo ;)

• Like 5