Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Guest adikkeluangman

'Cantabile Tomorrow' New behind cuts of Park Bo Gum unleashed
20141119155707_546c3f43780f0_1.jpg

New behind photos of Park Bo Gum is becoming a hot issue.
Actor Park Bo Gum is playing in KBS 2TV drama 'Cantabile Tomorrow' recently, and new behind cuts from shooting scenes are becoming a hot issue among many fans and netizens.
The photos show Park Bo Gum getting prepared for his shootings with great passion and professionalism.
He is showing amazing looks in different outfits, and the photo that shows him reading his scripts while sitting on a bench almost looks like a fashion advertisement photo.
Furthermore, the photos that show Park Bo Gum rehearsing his scene is indicating the huge amount of efforts that he is putting into the drama.
Meanwhile, 'Cantabile Tomorrow' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=340711

Guest iamchoiseunghyunsgirl

Hello guys.

Omg this cutie, I hope he will make it big.

He CAN acts and VERY handsome.

Thank you for opening the thread.

Let's make the world know more about him!

Guest adikkeluangman

Tomorrow Cantabile "Mambo" shooting

Another video that show footage from practice and full dress rehearsal of Mambo performance.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Bo Gum wears OVERSIZE COAT(BLUISH GREEN) by TRWA in this episode. Somehow the green look good on him.10801514_557740587702608_40827686087656210600654_557740601035940_7209393609205511622832_557740597702607_335509967777310510407748_557740591035941_821763984834181
http://blog.naver.com/trwaseoul/220190664779

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum & Kim Young Gwang rising hot among many drama fans
20141128180241_54783a305c8ac_1.jpg

There are supporting actors who take as much attention as main actors do, and they are none other than Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum, and Kim Young Gwang.
They are not playing as main characters, but they are still showing fabulous works as supporting actors, and they are making significant contributions in making their dramas much better to watch.
Lee Tae Hwan is playing in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as a handsome prosecutor named Kang Soo, and he captured many female viewrs' hearts with his fabulous acting.
Kang Soo is a former professional Taekwondo player, and he does his best in everything he does.
He is a close friend of Gu Dong Chi (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), and he also becomes a rival to him after falling in love with Baek Jin Hee (playing as Han Yeol Moo). 
Lee Tae Hwan is 188cm tall, and many fans and viewers are showing explosive reactions for stylish looks that he shows in the drama as well.
Lee Tae Hwan is a member of actor group 'SURPRISE,' and during a press conference that was held earlier, he said, "I will show that Seo Gang Jun is not the only member of SURPRISE.'
On the other hand, Park Bo Gum, who is playing in KBS 2TV drama 'Cantabile Tomorrow,' is also getting a lot of hot reactions from many viewers for his charming character as well.
Park Bo Gum is playing as a guy who always shows a great care for Shim Eun Kyung (playing as Sul Nae Il) every time she goes through difficulties.
During the 12th episode of 'Cantabile Tomorrow,' Park Bo Gum hugged Shim Eun Kyung from her back, and many viewers showed particularly great reactions for the scene.
Park Bo Gum is portraying a character that is quite different from Cha Yoo Jin (played by Joo Won), and many fans and viewers are showing huge supports for him.
20141128180241_54783a305c8ac_2.jpg

While Lee Tae Hwan and Park Bo Gum meet with their audiences on Mondays and Tuesdays, Kim Young Kwang meets his audiences on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Kim Young Gwang is playing in SBS drama 'Pinocchio' as a news reporter named Seo Bum Jo.
In the drama, Seo Bum Jo forms a love triangle with Lee Jong Seok for Park Shin Hye, and he is also getting a great number of high compliments for his performance.
As Lee Jong Seok was gazing at Park Shin Hye during the 6th episode, Kim Young Gwang said to him, "I saw it all. You should not be doing that to your niece."
Recent episodes of 'Pinocchio' showed Kim Young Gwang starting to appeal himself to Park Shin Hye more and more, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for how their relationship will develop in the upcoming episodes.
20141128180241_54783a305c8ac_3.jpg

Many supporting actors have been playing in dramas as villains who try to separate the main characters. However, Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum, and Kim Young Gwang are rather captivating many viewers with their charms.
Many drama fans have been getting fed up with the same love stories, and they are showing big anticipation for how the dramas will develop in the future.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=343007

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Naeil’s Cantabile’ Cast Members Play Around and Hug Each Other Before Final Shoot
Naeil’s Cantabile released a set of behind-the-scene photos from the last day of filming. 
On December 2, KBS 2TV’s Naeil’s Cantabile released a set of photos featuring the members of RS orchestra on the last day of filming. 
The cast and orchestra members who gathered on the drama set on December 1 couldn’t hide their excitement upon seeing each other, although they saw each other’s faces almost everyday. With the final shoot about to begin, they expressed their sadness on soon parting with the staff and cast members, who they’ve become attached to. 
82100002.jpg

The last shoot involved the cast members, Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Jang Se Hyun and Min Do Hee, playing Mozart piano concerto no. 21 with the orchestra members.
Before the shoot began, the actors and actresses took photos with the orchestra and staff members, who worked hard together for the past several months. Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Min Do Hee and Jang Se Hyun, who became close friends in real life, started playing around with each other, filling the drama site with laugher. Joo Won left the pictures of what will soon become good memories on his cellphone.
Joo Won said, “The cast and staff members worked really hard and I don’t think I will be able to forget,” and Shim Eun Kyung shared, “I still don’t feel like it’s over. I feel stunned and sad but I’m happy that I was able to work with good people.”
The last shoot of Naeil’s Cantabile, which was filled with more laughter than ever, will air on December 2. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82100/naeilscantabile-holds-final-filming
-----Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung and More Share on Ending ‘Naeil’s Cantabile’
The six cast members who led Naeil’s Cantabile shared their heart touching thoughts on ending the drama.
KBS 2TV’s Naeil’s Cantabile ended the 16th episode on December 2, by showing Cha Yoo Jin (Joo Won) overcoming his trauma and leaving for study abroad for a new challenge and RS orchestra preparing to become a professional orchestra along with Seol Naeil (Shim Eun Kyung),
The actors and actresses who have poured their effort s to practice and analyze their characters since the hot summer presented beautiful classical stage and heart touching story of growth until the end.
82140002.jpg

The six cast members, namely Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Geom, Min Do Hee and Jang Se Hyun, who have led 16 episodes at the center of the story shared their thoughts on wrapping up the project through the drama production company.
Having acted out Cha Yoo Jin, who seems brusque on the outside but is caring and warm-hearted, Joo Won shared, “I started practicing on a hot summer day holding a baton and an instrument but the long journey of Naeil’s Cantabile ended in the cold winter. Naeil’s Cantabile was a project that made me nervous and required more preparation than any other. It’s a project that I put a lot of efforts in because I wanted to show myself doing well without lacking in any way. It made me greedy because I wanted to do really well but now I’m left with a sense of regret.”
Joo Won added, “The director who always shared many discussions with me and the writer who wrote good scripts. The staff members who made the best filming site for us. Eun Kyung who probably had a tougher time than anyone else. The cast members who followed along well with bright spirits. You all worked hard and I’m grateful and will never be able to forget. And thanks to many people who loved Cha Yoo Jin I was able to film with a happy heart despite the tough schedules. I will return your support by working harder in my next project.”
Shim Eun Kyung, who acted out the quirky 4D, genius pianist Seo Nail, said, “Naeil’s Cantabile was a challenging project for me. And Seol Naeil is a child who brought many things for me. It was a thankful project that made me realize what I lack in and the happiness that comes from acting. In the end, I learned that acting and project are work that cannot be done alone and it can only be achieved along with numerous actors and staff members.”
Shim Eun Kyung said, “It still doesn’t feel like it’s over. I feel like I have to go to Haneun music school everyday and be with Yoo Jin sunbae and my friends but I feel sad. I was happy to be able to work with such good people. I think it will be a project that I will never be able to forget in my life. All the staff and cast members, you all worked hard.”
Ko Kayung Pyo, who played the sentimental violinist Yoo Il Rak, shared, “I sincerely thank you for loving “Naeil’s Cantabile until now. I was happy to be able to wrap up this year with Naeil’s Cantabile. I spent happy and enjoyable moments while filming. Have a happy end of year everyone.”
Park Bo Geom said, “I was thankful and happy to always be with the friendly director and the cast members through Naeil’s Cantabile. The director, writer and all the staff members, you all worked hard for the past three months.” Park Bo Geom acted out Lee Yoon Hoo, who went from being a genius cellist to a conductor with soft charms. 
Jang Se Hyun, who acted out Ma Soo Min, said, “Naeil’s Cantabile is a drama that I really wanted to do since the time I auditioned for it. Thanks to my longing heart, I was able to take on the character named Ma Soo Min and I was happy throughout filming. As it was a drama about music and growth, I also learned many things while filming and was able to growth one step in my acting life so I will remember it,” and added, “The cast members, teacher, director and staff members all worked hard. I would also like to thank all the viewers who loved the drama one more time.”
Lastly, Min Do Hee who acted out Choi Min Hee shared, “I started the drama with a concern since I have never experienced classical music and the contrabass but now that I started getting familiar with clasical music and became attached to the contrabass, the drama is over so I’m sad. I was happy and spent precious times meeting and working with a good director, staff members and colleagues. I hope that all the viewers will also remember this drama as a good project. Thank you for your hard work. I love you everyone.”
Meanwhile, Naeil’s Cantabile that began on October 13 and filled each episode with beautiful classical music and bright story of growth, ended with the 16th episode on December 2.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82140/joo-won-shim-eun-kyung-and-more-share-on-ending-naeils-cantabile
-----Wrap up party
Park Bo Gum20141202_1417519170_75049900_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=614818

Guest adikkeluangman

From Dohee instagram. Dohee, PBG and Jang Se HyunB3ldQU7CEAEXU7e.jpg
Caption : #박보검#민도희#장세현#내일도칸타빌레 촬영장에서 오빠들이랑 찰칵!! 늘 웃음과 힘을 주는 오빠들 짱짱!감사해요
They're so precious. Basically she said, they always laugh and give strength to each other with her oppa-deul... 

Guest adikkeluangman

From Park Bo Gum twitter. He posted the same picture as Dohee before. So for sure they got their own group chat.
B3lx_fvCcAA33XU.jpg
Caption : #내일도칸타빌레 미니민희, 버터보이와 뽀글선배.♡ 
Trans : #TomorrowCantabile Mini Minhee, ButterBoy Ppogeul sunbae ♡
What is ppogeul? I though it Vogue at first but that's not the terim in hangul. Maybe it refer to hair?