Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

john03220160309143358_O_01_C_1.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201603/sp20160309143953136670.htm

google translate :

Jackpot' Yeo Jin-goo, "gureumi 'sword nights, drama goes after blast ... bomen Yeo Jin-goo summer nights Sword
The actor Yeo Jin-goo 'Narsha is yukryong' attention is ssolrinda if I can be reborn as a sequel to 'hit' the two major mountains of the drama series about an agent to represent the year, among the 20 sword he appeared in the night to learn.

Yeo Jin-goo is teaming rolled Changsha take the SBS 25th Anniversary Special 'Narsha yukryong this "sequel of' jackpot '(a play, directed gwonsungyu namgeon), son of the king can not be a king' in Yeongjo station. Drama 'Jackpot' is a confrontation with a bout of forgotten and his brother Prince daegil Yeongjo grab and put ye love drama, action, gambling, love, bromance faction drama is filled with all the drama.

Bakbo it appeared as crown prince Station hyomyeong come in black 8 ~ 9 KBS 2TV 'gureumi green moonlight' to be aired in May (director gimseongyun, a play, Im Ye-jin Kim Min Jung). Drama gureumi Green Moonlight 'is a royal romance drama genius who loved the late Joseon monarch crown prince hyomyeong rebook motif. In addition to night appeared to confirm the Sword built the current multi-state actors have the right to cast the rest mulmang.

Yeo Jin-goo past MBC, and he held a child is young yihwon role of Kim Soo-hyun at the Moon bear the Year ', recently already ceased tvN' response Make 1988 'through which enjoys a popularity peak bakbo of Choi Min-sik in the black film myeongryang' bar also appeared as the son introduced the essence of tear smoke.

Yeo Jin-goo (20) and the foil sword (24) having experienced the drama starring gwichu attention is if I can continue to blast the drama transfusion of young blood on the terrestrial broadcasters.

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin-goo, Jang, Lim Ji-yeon, Jun Kwang-Ryul, such as Choi Min-soo is the drama "Jackpot" which appeared at the time of the broadcast is coming Monday, 10 Tuesday afternoon to begin broadcasting the first 28 days.

A part of Bogum's interview about his character Park Seokhyun in movie 'China Town'

"I have many similarities with SeokHyun. Especially his personality that he doesn't break down eventhough he is in hard situation and tied to reality." He said that is the reason why he's attracted by the scenario. 

"In the first meeting, movie director asked me what kind of person I am. I answered that I'm positive person and live my life cheerfully. But movie director said 'Bogumi, you're bright and friendly but somehow you have hidden dark side'. He is right. That aspect of SeokHyun is similar with me too."

20150427_1430114059_39862700_1_99_201603

SOURCE

• Like 14

1 hour ago, rynn_peace said:

A part of Bogum's interview about his character Park Seokhyun in movie 'China Town'

"I have many similarities with SeokHyun. Especially his personality that he doesn't break down eventhough he is in hard situation and tied to reality." He said that is the reason why he's attracted by the scenario. 

"In the first meeting, movie director asked me what kind of person I am. I answered that I'm positive person and live my life cheerfully. But movie director said 'Bogumi, you're bright and friendly but somehow you have hidden dark side'. He is right. That aspect of SeokHyun is similar with me too."

Spoiler

20150427_1430114059_39862700_1_99_201603

Spoiler

SOURCE

Did the interviewer mean his past debt and bankrupcy?

• Like 1

Dark side of bogumie i hope not thats one...you know..what i mean...please..dont be  your sanbae..he is cute and flower boy..and than he become some one rought..its broked my heart very hurt..pleasee..bo gum..life healthy..and lovely..if some one hurt you..just crying..you can be mad..you are a human but..please...dont be a monster..fught with awoman and hit her...jeabaall..noo..dont..neverrr...do it.

• Like 2

@refo akbar wait... what? who hit who? I'm confused :vicx:

And dark side here is obviously refer to his father's debt in the past. If i'm not mistaken he did this interview while promoting the movie China Town and back then the situation with the debt haven't been resolved yet so i can completely understand his sympathy to the character :)

• Like 5

i've been meaning to set aside some time to just post a thought... but life has been crazy busy (work, work, buying house, work, moving, work, moving, friends, work :x ).... and, with no end in sight to the busy schedule yet, i'm just going to do it now. (it's not even that long! lol)

i'm really thankful for all the updates on the thread... and moving fast now :o i haven't gotten to read everything yet, but that will eventually happen, lol.

i'm really happy that bo gum has picked a project! i actually really love sageuk, so i'm looking forward to how well he does in this one. i'm a little nervous, partly due to the source, but i do trust our precious ;) i take it this will be a 16-20 episode drama? i almost wish it would be a 50-60 episode one, haha... but i'm also not sure he's ready for that yet. i appreciate the fanarts transposing him in joseon garb; it really helps with the anticipation. i also hope it won't be an angst-fest... x_____x

also, i'm continuing on with i remember you... and i'm really happy with it... although, sometimes, i'm a little thrown off when bo gum's lips look too red. XD;; 

AAAAAAAAAAND. i'm looking forward to this friday's ep of YOF! it looks like it's finally time for pool fun and animals (which bo gum didn't get to see because he was driving :( but i think no driving incidents this time, at least?)!

also... a reminder that you have about 1 week (until 15-march) to get in on the first pre-order period for answer me 1988. the price will likely go up if there is a second pre-order period and/or if there is regular sales. unfortunately, it has been confirmed that there will be no english subs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, beldaran said:

i've been meaning to set aside some time to just post a thought... but life has been crazy busy (work, work, buying house, work, moving, work, moving, friends, work :x ).... and, with no end in sight to the busy schedule yet, i'm just going to do it now. (it's not even that long! lol)

congratulation for moving out. Wish you have more fortune in your new place.

i'm a little thrown off when bo gum's lips look too red. XD;;

I'm cringe every time min_ah lips so red!! but otherwise SIG lips is natural. I just don't understand his make up artist mind for making his lips so red. 

also... a reminder that you have about 1 week (until 15-march) to get in on the first pre-order period for answer me 1988. the price will likely go up if there is a second pre-order period and/or if there is regular sales. unfortunately, it has been confirmed that there will be no english subs.

are you planning to buy it? if you do... don't forget to share if there's uncut scene or new BTS footage.:P

• Like 1

I've been wondering, guys, if no one here in this thread is younger than Bogum or if everyone one of us is noona ? :P
Because i've yet to come upon comment with "Oppa" added. :lol:

Thing to anticipate for tomorrow episode :

CdJvBjBVIAAg2RG.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

I've been wondering, guys, if no one here in this thread is younger than Bogum or if everyone one of us is noona ? :P

CdJvBjBVIAAg2RG.jpg

he doesn't mind if noona call him oppa... LOL..

in above picture allert!!! I don't see any pants!!! LOL..

• Like 1

Kim Yuna and Park Bo Gum Go All Pink in New Pictorial for J.ESTINA

Kim Yuna and Park Bo Gum Go All Pink in New Pictorial for J.ESTINA

“Queen” Kim Yuna and “it guy” Park Bo Gum have joined together for a lovely pictorial.

On March 3, global luxury brand J.ESTINA posted photos from their White Day photo shoot on their official Facebook page with Park Bo Gum and their new muse, Kim Yuna.

park bo gum_j.estina_2

In the pictorial, the two are a cute, spring couple wearing pink suits. Kim Yuna exudes her characteristic grace and chic charisma, while Park Bo Gum captures the hearts of female fans by giving an innocent smile while seeming to propose shyly with a jewelry gift.

yuna kim_j.estina

In particular, Kim Yuna and Park Bo Gum pull off the daring, all-pink suits with ease, showing their exceptional good looks.

park bo gum_j.estina

Meanwhile, for the first part of activities for their 2016 brand slogan, “Timeless Momentum,” J.ESTINA is planning on portraying the story of a man and a woman as well as their bright moments of happiness by being the first jewelry brand to produce a commercial and making it available on TV, theaters, and other media

x

if we talk about actor who is bright and happiness of course he would be Park Bo Gum!! 

• Like 2

Hello finally I ended up making this account because I was itching to join in this thread hehe. actually I've long followed bogum thread and taek deoksun thread, but I did not have time because of my college assignments for join in this thread. 
Bogum is my first favorite actor who can take my heart after my bias Onew Shinee. 

Nice to meet you all ❤

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

CdJvBjBVIAAg2RG.jpg

31 minutes ago, deeand said:

he doesn't mind if noona call him oppa... LOL..

in above picture allert!!! I don't see any pants!!! LOL..

Hehehe i'm 2 years younger than him.. But it's okay for anyone who older than him called oppa, he has allowed us for called oppa~ because he is handsome 

• Like 3