Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

12783403_532972913549876_1203210588_n.jp

[#AstaTV] #3월호 #March #issue (Vol 100) 신한류 아이콘 #박보검 '총 33P' #케이스위스 #kswiss 팬사인회와 #꽃보다청춘제작발표회 #BehindCut!! 영화 #차이나타운 추억하기 & 광고 속 멋진 #화보 들! "내 남친룩으로 가장 어울리는 박보검의 #패션은??" 등 #그의모든것 #cover #잡지 #korea #magazine #entertainment #ParkBoGum #llang #g9 #fashion 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

so talented..

new pic for Llang

OMG ! Looked so real!

The real pic : 68857-360496.jpgI always like Bogum's pics taken from the side.

The one drawing it should send that to Bogum as gift. It's definitely one of those things Bogum will be really happy to receive. 
I remember he always took the photos displayed during interview/press conference, like those from YOF Vapp presscon.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, saturn. said:

YOF ep3, Always well organized around Bogum.

ke..ke..ke.. I hope he isn't OCD. 

he is very organized except his driving skill LOL. 

12825795_1259137850767702_612506052_n.jp

I can Imagine in his license driver photo. he smile like this ke..ke..ke...

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, rynn_peace said:

English Class with Teacher Gum ~ English for travelling with Teacher Gum

cr : Bogummy Tour

loved to hear him speaks English. It is very good for someone who didn't use it for every day communication.

viewimage_php_id_3dbcc22de7dd3fb363_no_2

Bogum and his white shoes. How do he keep them so pristine white

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, deeand said:

future trainee with his trainer 

the drama will be out in August. There's ample time for Bogum to build up but i don't want him to be too muscly

A nice abs will be nice. eyecandy for sure:lol:

• Like 1

On 3/7/2016 at 7:05 PM, saturn. said:

But Crown prince Hyomyung was too outstanding, so he was too scary to his opponent Andong Kim family. He died suddenly after 3 years substitute governing.

viewimage_php_id_3dbcc22de7dd3fb363_no_2

DC Bogum

Do I need to prepare tissue now. Getting teary on Bogum's another death scene. 

Hopefully the adaptation will deviate from actual history or use a fictional prince character that will be based on Crown Prince Hyomyeong

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Do I need to prepare tissue now. Getting teary on Bogum's another death scene. 

Hopefully the adaptation will deviate from actual history or use a fictional prince character that will be based on Crown Prince Hyomyeong

Lol a lot of people from I Remember You forum suspected his character supposed to die but since he appeared too lovable and pitiful to kill off  in the end he survived :D Also a lot of people in Reply88 forum said he would marry with younger girl or fall sick because of medicines but I opposed that they wouldn't dare to write disastrous ending for such a lovely character who is based on real life national treasure at that. Well we all know what happened :wub: So I strictly believe his first historical character will also be memorable one ^_^ 

I loved The Moon That Embraces the Sun mostly because of childhood part, the most lovable eunuch and  Kim Soo Hyun's performance which wasn't his best obviously but I hadn't known him back then. There were too much evil plot, melodrama, awkward romance and dark magic(?) for my liking so if they can possibly attach comedy to friendship, romance to OTP, history and character development to PBG to the max (if leading lady isn't inspiring) then imo it will turn out to be decent drama. 

• Like 9

Hello everyone, since I can't find Reply 1988 thread anymore I hope it's ok if i share my fancam over here. Dukseon x Taek tribute during Reply 1988 Concert. Tbh I cried when Byun Jisub sung Come Back to Me Again TTTT i rly miss Master Choi and all the Ssangmundong kids. :'( 

i will share my fanacc meeting Park Bogum last week and also pics/fancam once I arrived home since most of the pics and vids are in my camera. But one thing for sure, I'm not regreting staning Park Bogum. His fanservice level is srsly JJANGGGGG. Saranghae Park Bogum 

7a91toK.jpg

Xe3RJjX.jpg

That's it for now. Have a nice day ahead everyone. 

• Like 13