Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

In the illustration of novel, the black long hair guy is not the prince Hyomyung, but the second male lead, very attractive 2nd lead. He is the prince's friend, the only friend. Poor Bogum has to fight against his best friend again for a girl. There's even a 3rd male lead, his cousin. But this time, since he is the crown prince of the country, no war can exist actually.

I'm reading the novel 'Moon drawn by the cloud'. Well it's just a romance novel, nothing special, not much attractive to me. (BTW I loved original novels of 'Sungyungwan scandal' & 'The moon who embraced the sun' very much. Both novels are much better than the drama.)  And the prince doesn't need to be Hyomyung, just anonymous prince would be ok. And his name is not mentioned at all at the book, even though he sure is Hyomyung regarding the people around him. I guess the drama story will be modified a lot.

Crown prince Hyomyung's real story is million times more attractive than the novel. If you're interested in Korean history, I recommend this very good history show. (Sorry, no sub) You can see the dance which Hyomyung choreographed for his mother queen's birthday party.

Spoiler

or http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zc9ct for better screen.

First, crown prince Hyomyung is handsome. (clearly described in the history) And he loved arts, especially dance. He made 26 dance performances for the royal party in the palace. He is the only choreographer whose name is recorded in the history of Chosun palace dance performance. And he is very smart. From his age 19, he governed the country representing his father king who was sick in bed. At that time, Andong Kim's family (his mother, queen's family) was controlling the country, but Hyomyung stood against them, strengthened the king's power, and suggested many innovative policies. He refused to marry Andong Kim's family, but married a woman from different family. (She becomes Queen Dowager Cho, who became a power holder later.) But Crown prince Hyomyung was too outstanding, so he was too scary to his opponent Andong Kim family. He died suddenly after 3 years substitute governing.

• Like 20

YOF ep3, Always well organized around Bogum.

Spoiler

c0209041_56dd66edcdbf8.gif

tumblr_o3o222rWeN1uavo0oo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o3o222rWeN1uavo0oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3o222rWeN1uavo0oo3_400.jpg

While hyungs are busy talking about today's schedule, Bogum is busy eating. While eating one food, next food is waiting right in front of his mouth.

Spoiler

3067093075_249855c8.gif

While bread is being disappeared one by one, hash browns are being disappeared one by one too. And he doesn't eat bread only, but with egg, bacon, cucumber. He has his own rule.

Spoiler

3067093075_08bcddee.gif

Taek-like Bogum, he is scared already behind the wheel.

Spoiler

2948927883_6b543c29_ekdghkdgoTdj1.gif

• Like 22

1 hour ago, saturn. said:

In the illustration of novel, the black long hair guy is not the prince Hyomyung, but the second male lead, very attractive 2nd lead. He is the prince's friend, the only friend. Poor Bogum has to fight against his best friend again for a girl. There's even a 3rd male lead, his cousin. But this time, since he is the crown prince of the country, no war can exist actually.

I'm reading the novel 'Moon drawn by the cloud'. Well it's just a romance novel, nothing special, not much attractive to me. (BTW I loved original novels of 'Sungyungwan scandal' & 'The moon who embraced the sun' very much. Both novels are much better than the drama.)  And the prince doesn't need to be Hyomyung, just anonymous prince would be ok. And his name is not mentioned at all at the book, even though he sure is Hyomyung regarding the people around him. I guess the drama story will be modified a lot.

Crown prince Hyomyung's real story is million times more attractive than the novel. If you're interested in Korean history, I recommend this very good history show. (Sorry, no sub) You can see the dance which Hyomyung choreographed for his mother queen's birthday party.

thanks for your info ^^ is it too ordinary novel? im kinda worried coz i think it's just love story in the palace. it'll be great if they input more politics or serious plot to make it's more interesting. i too heard the prince died at young age but he did so many things so i wonder if it'll be included in the drama.

i love Moon embrace the sun too with its dramatic elements & excitement especially their young period even i only watched the drama.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, saturn. said:

Hidden Content

First, crown prince Hyomyung is handsome. (clearly described in the history) And he loved arts, especially dance. He made 26 dance performances for the royal party in the palace. He is the only choreographer whose name is recorded in the history of Chosun palace dance performance. And he is very smart. From his age 19, he governed the country representing his father king who was sick in bed. At that time, Andong Kim's family (his mother, queen's family) was controlling the country, but Hyomyung stood against them, strengthened the king's power, and suggested many innovative policies. He refused to marry Andong Kim's family, but married a woman from different family. (She becomes Queen Dowager Cho, who became a power holder later.) But Crown prince Hyomyung was too outstanding, so he was too scary to his opponent Andong Kim family. He died suddenly after 3 years substitute governing.

I personally really love TMTETS, i didn't read the novel though, yet i think the drama version itself already really good :"). Thank you so much for the info, so it wasn't that interesting huh ? I'm kinda worried :tears:

I do really hope that the drama will be a hit as i also want it will bring Park Bo Gum to rise his career even more. *praying*

• Like 7

Hahaha~ I think everyone is so excited on the new drama. So do I~~~

I watched Youth Over Flower last night and I was just crying along with the cast. BoGum is the cutest kid ever, I really want to say, "It's okay, Noona is here to protect you~"

I fall for him in the drama "Remember you/Monstar", he's bad guy but looking how he act somehow I can feel the same pain the character feels. The emotion just overflow, and he looks really cute there. Then I start to watch for his other drama then I come a cross with Reply 1988, then I realize in real life he's the kindest person ever. He's very well manner, caring, and a bit of cry baby. If someone even try to bash him, I will definitely stand up for him. Hahaha~

When I read about the news about his loan shark 'life, now I know why he's so kind and bright, because the person who has been through a lot will smile the brightest and cry the hardest because they've survive the hardest part of their life. BoGum is still young but seeing how he act with a lot of emotion I'm more understand why he's like that. I'm happy that there're so many fans out there who will support him, I hope he will shine even more and turn to be a great actor.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, deeand said:

Thanx God she'll be OK. I hope there's news PBG shows his concern about Hyeri. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/06/lee-dong-hwi-shows-his-concern-for-reply-1988-co-star-hyeri-after-hospitalization/

lee dong hwi even show his concern.

Hope the husband at least show up at her hospital room...

Sorry to cut your post @deeand

But i'm chuckled at one of its comment 

"Don't worry, the director at the hospital is a huge fan of Choi Teak, He will take good care of her"

•  

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, rhienz said:

Sorry to cut your post @deeand

But i'm chuckled at one of its comment 

"Don't worry, the director at the hospital is a huge fan of Choi Teak, He will take good care of her"

•  

ke..ke..ke...:D

yes I'm sure the director will treat Hye Ri as VVIP. and after PBG visit Hye Ri he will play Baduk with him and give him his autograph and take a picture together with the director ke...ke..ke... 

and tomorrow the picture uploaded at the director instagram :lol:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, deeand said:

YOF teaser episode 4. woohooo.... prepare your magnifier glass ladies ke...ke..ke...

I think they already censored the scene with those circle of white blot:D

Hyeri talking about the Reply 1988 kiss scene with Bogum in min 46

and Choi Moo Sung who played Taek's dad talk a bit about Bogum

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I think they already censored the scene with those circle of white blot:D

bummer... :crazy: with the pool clear as glass I prepared my heart for the best ke...ke..ke...

maybe we can hope the white circle blot miss a bit :P 

12826050_1725356391042823_577723303_n.jprunnnnnn.....

• Like 3