Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

17 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@NongpeeP You are welcome Chingu ^^ I'm also with you on this he needs to be more cautious from now on or else he will be getting unnecessary attention from all sides. Him being still attentive, kind and well mannered perfect enough. 

After I followed showbiz in Korea for a couple years and with intensive level this year, my friends recently coordinate with Korean including Korean showbiz companies too. We found out that formal manners are very strict to proceed. Sometimes people in other countries feel that they act too formal and too cautious but that might be at par/just standard requirement for Official Award Ceremonies to audiences and medias in Korea. 

For Park Bo Gum's tiredness, he might exhaust from tense tasks over these couples days. 

PS1. Couple Awards might be most wanted this year, interviewed by actors/actresses in KBS and SBS Drama Awards. Could KBS fulfill Park Bo Gum's needs?   :glasses: 

PS. Medias and Reporters look like fanboys and fangirls to Park Bo Gum, news' headlines expressed like that. 

• Like 5

Thanks All for the red carpet udpate ..he looks gorgeous today ... cant wait for the ceremony to start ... now they are still playing commercial ..

Ehm .. i am so excited but also so nervous :sweatingbullets: bogum is the one who attend the award ceremony but i am the one at home who feel nervous here .... hahaha

Anyway ... wish him all the best for tonight ... :heart:

• Like 4

I thought he will appeared first since he is the emcee..but they were the last to appear on red carpet.  Due to my height and other fans taller than me, i had a hard time recording videos whenever a car arrived lol. 

Spoiler

Bonus: saw KDY face to face aa i was going back. He came out from the dinner area to send someone off.. hehe

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Thanks All for the red carpet udpate ..he looks gorgeous today ... cant wait for the ceremony to start ... now they are still playing commercial ..

Ehm .. i am so excited but also so nervous :sweatingbullets: bogum is the one who attend the award ceremony but i am the one at home who feel nervous here .... hahaha

Anyway ... wish him all the best for tonight ... :heart:

me too. i am very nervous too.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

I thought he will appeared first since he is the emcee..but they were the last to appear on red carpet.  Due to my height and other fans taller than me, i had a hard time recording videos whenever a car arrived lol. 

Hide contents

Bonus: saw KDY face to face aa i was going back. He came out from the dinner area to send someone off.. hehe

@chocolatepie  are you at korea now !:grin:

Compared to KBS Drama Award 2015, this year has proceeded with much more formal and much more elegant, it might be 30th Anniversary KBS Drama Award... seating(official hall style, not casual round table as in 2015), stage(darker), script(with legends formally), award presenter, videos. 

• Like 6