Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

7 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

hahaha i think this is today's picture eventhough i cannot see full wording but see the word award and KBS hall. We will confirm tonight. The backdrop has changed to gold colour this year. And omo...... uri cutie pie will change his hairstyle ? or Min's hairstyle tonight?

I read from the news that Tonight is very special event because it is 30th Anniversary for KBS Drama Award, you noticed the gold colour.

40px-Gnome_globe_current_event.svg.png 2016 KBS Drama Awards
KBS Drama Awards trophy.jpg
Awarded for Excellence in Drama and Television Arts
Location Yeouido, Seoul
Country South Korea
Presented by Korean Broadcasting System
First awarded 1987

• Like 4
  • Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@MichelleBG, if it's Min's hairstyle, i will go :sweatingbullets: but @mellinadear and @4evgbogummy will be dancing! :lol:

Eventhough i like his min's hairstyle too but i think is better not to repeat it tonight because he already did that for entertainment award. hahhahahahahahah And he did 2 hairstyle for song festival. I am looking forward to see his fashion tonight. 

Let's pray hard :grimace:

• Like 3
Just now, MichelleBG said:

Oh it is indeed good news that YJ will attend tonight's award. Finally we can see the fantastic 4 from MDBC after a long time. Will Bo Gum walk red carpet 2 times? aigooo a good day is today. 

Couple award and top excellence award please KBS!!!!!!! I am getting excited now. I will have year end dinner tonight with my hubby's family but i will get WIFI ready and join you girls tonight for the chat. Please those who can load pictures for tonight kindly do so. Million thanks in advance. 

Spoiler

Even her 13 years experienced in acting, from the news, Kim Yoo Jung might be nominated for New Actress Award.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000936904

I am not sure whether experience during child actress might not be counted. 

For Park Bo Gum, I really hope Acting Awards related indeed. 

1 minute ago, MichelleBG said:

Eventhough i like his min's hairstyle too but i think is better not to repeat it tonight because he already did that for entertainment award. hahhahahahahahah And he did 2 hairstyle for song festival. I am looking forward to see his fashion tonight. 

Let's pray hard :grimace:

he better give me my favorite hairstyle like he did for music festival (second half of the show) or............... (never mind)

• Like 3

Google Translate (If anyone can read Korean, could you please recheck whether it is correctly translated) 

Kim Sook: "I told in the episode that I wanna hug Park Bo Gum if I win award but he was sorry he did not have a chance to when I did won". Kim Sook said, "Then I met Park Bo Gum in the waiting room KBS Entertainment Award for Sister Slam Dunk preparation, he hug that he did not before. He also said "I envied. I want to travel to Mongolia on a 1.5-day schedule, but I can not" ( I guessed Park Bo Gum mentioned Battle Trip in KBS to let enjoy trips and Foods) 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Google Translate (If anyone can read Korean, could you please recheck whether it is correctly translated) 

Kim Sook: "I told the episode that I wanna hug Park Bo Gum if she wins award but he was sorry he did not have a chance to. Kim Sook said, "Then I met Park Bo Gum in the waiting room KBS Entertainment Award for Sister Slam Dunk preparation, he hug that he did not before. He also said "I envied. I want to travel to Mongolia on a 1.5-day schedule, but I can not" ( I guessed Park Bo Gum mentioned Battle Trip in KBS to let enjoy trips and Foods) 

Correction: Bo gum gave her a hug by saying ,[ noona, this is for the one i could not do back then] which make everyone envied. 

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

@NongpeeP   

Hide contents

Maybe this is her first adult role i guess. Kim Su-Hyun won new actress award last year from KBS too which a child actress turned to adult role. 

Spoiler

Oh I see, this might be their criteria not to count acting during child actress's experience. Cheers to Kim Yoo Jung. 

PS. Please don't be misunderstood that we are gossiping bad thing in spoiler but we are discussing Off-Topic from Park Bo Gum. 

Park Bo Gum used to play as a teenager version of Namgung Min but what surprised me is his co-actress's age and her young face. Kyung Soo-jin who was 25 years old in 2012 (29 years old in 2016, she acted as 2nd lead actress in Weightlighting Fairy Kim Bok Joo to pair with Nam Joo Hyuk at 22 years old) while Park Bo Gum was just 20 years old. 

Park Bo Gum in KBS http://1boon.daum.net/mykcatchup/16122501

17fe204308744f018056e192847aeaed.JPG

-----------------------------------------------

Credit: smj

C0_StsbUoAACoPr.jpg

@MichelleBGThank you so much for your corrected translation. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

At last some updates. Any idea what is the time for the red carpet  today?

Bogum look so cute with the glasses

KBS drama award starts at 8.15pm Malaysia time so i guess the red carpet will starts at 7pm?  

• Like 2

Bo Gum and his co-stars congratulate GKP for his first fanmeeting

His HD photos are coming, his side profile is perfect. I'm still waiting for D'eau L'hiver master-nim photos.

I don't know why I laughed when I saw his rehearsal photo, but somehow he looks like a grandpa with those spectacles. Nevertheless, he looks cute...

I'm excited for tonight. Whatever awards that he gets for his acting, I'll be thankful. I believe he has a nice and big future ahead of him and he will win awards after awards, I will pray for him and his success. I just hope all his fans enjoy the ceremony. I'm not going to be greedy, if he is satisfied and happy that's enough for me. The only reason that I say this is because I see some comments on SNL that if he doesn't get xxx award they are going to be bitter and angry. Let's not be like this. 

I know his acting is amazing and there is no one in this industry who could have played Lee Young better than him, but years of watching Drama Awards have shown me that awards don't go just to talented ones. It's rating+popularity+talent! If it was solely based on talents, other actors/actresses names should also have been there but because their dramas didn't bring high ratings, the channel disregards them. 

In short, what I'm saying is let's be happy that BoGum's drama did well and he is considered as one of Daesang nominees. Sorry to bore you :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Aiyooo...he has dyed his hair back to black. So excited to see him. 

Yes, he does look like a young grandpa with the glasses on @thesunset lol.

Spoiler

Concerning YJ attending. It's still an unfounded rumour but I hope she does attend, she deserves an award. Prays she gets better.

KBS com'on..new actress?she has been acting since she was a kid. She's not new. Pfft.

For LIVE watch, you can watch here too

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, the pics you posted above on the Drama Special, is that the girl from Weightlifting Fairy? :blink:

Yes, Kyung Soo-jin is the 2nd lead actress in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, she is 29 years old who acted as the lead actor's ex-girl friend(Nam Joo Hyuk: lead actor's age is just 22 years old, haha, her face looked really young.)

Unbelievably, she could act as the teenage version of lead actress in Drama Specail"still" in 2012 with the real age of 25, she also paired with Park Bo Gum at that time too. 

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Aiyooo...he has dyed his hair back to black. So excited to see him. 

Yes, he does look like a young grandpa with the glasses on @thesunset lol.

Hide contents

Concerning YJ attending. It's still an unfounded rumour but I hope she does attend, she deserves an award. Prays she gets better.

KBS com'on..new actress?she has been acting since she was a kid. She's not new. Pfft.

I guessed his black dyed hair might be done for CF yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland