Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I'm so gonna act like I didn't see that post. 

We will post a link for everyone before the airing time tomorrow @penguinxbogum but you can check KBS Facebook page to watch.:)

Hmm maybe she doenst like bogum and her reason is to provoke the people who read this thread to create fanwar/hate... or maybe i misunderstood his/her intention. Anyway I hope bogum and seolyun will become friends :) , I also think she did a great job emceing and so does irene.

• Like 5

I am seeing that person's name here. The one who got nothing better to say yet disrespectful to others. 

What comes around goes around. You can continue to do this but the one who gets it will be your bias and yourself. 

God bless you and your bias. 

Please do not bring unwanted hate to your bias as what you have mentioned in your thread. Talk and do the same, no double standard please. 

:heart: PEACE:heart:

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Chi Le said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Look at Seolhyun I just think there are many girls want to date BG at the moment as hes the IT guy so that will push their profile. The only think Seolhyun good at is her body (its really hot). I know BG is good and such but at the end of the day hes still a guy hehe 

as things are so hot right now, he might have to hold on on dating for another few years

Kojo ( get lost)

• Like 1

Ughh another reason keep getting turn off to a certain group of shipper. 

OBSEnt news 301216

@MichelleBG  That's what I am thinking off :). Can't forget his nomuhae with that cute expression in KL FM. He's probably would have perfected his TT  since then

@onlysb1He knows  many eyes will be on him now with his popularity. Can't afford to make a mistake with knetz will be critical with slightest mistakes. He can breath easy tomorrow as he has already proven himself yesterday.

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, glee77 said:

He's soo cute...

I think whatever drama he picks next will get a lot of buzz from netizens. After Moonlight he became one of the big ones.

If he plays his cards right these 2 years (since a lot of famous ones are going in the military), he can end up being way bigger and then the female actresses will look less than him (Just remember what happened with Ji Sung and a certain someone at Entertainer).

I would need to disagree with you. Why want to be someone bigger and then the female actress look less than him? I am surprised you said something like that. Whatever project he will be in in, hope it will be great and daebak for everyone. 

Please do not mention other artist when you mean no good. Thanks.  

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I'm sorry. It seems like my comment was mean, when in fact I just wished the best for him.

I apologize, and hope this does not insult anyone :)

:blush: Maybe i misunderstood you. We hope the best for him and hope everyone works with him will be good too. 

C0ksR4MUoAA1dx5.jpg

You have worked hard in 2016 :heart:

• Like 7

@Chi Le i really want to pretend that i did not see your post but it's really getting on my nerves. I know from which thread you are and i saw all your post there talking good about Bogum. I don't know if you are really a sincere shipper or just a fake fan or just a hater. I think you are more to the later one since your post here always insulting Bogum. Please do not come here in the future just to spread hate. Please go and get a life. I feel sorry for your fellow shipper because they actually has a rotten apple among them..

• Like 8
29 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I'm sorry. It seems like my comment was mean, when in fact I just wished the best for him.

I apologize, and hope this does not insult anyone :)

We love bogum, we also wish him success and appreciate his works, I hope that in his next work he'll just receive fair or lesser amount of attention/fame compared to his costars. We learned the hard way that if he receives too much love and attention from fans many people will hate him and his fans :) .

I agree of him being cute.. hehe :) , it's nice of you to post here :) thank you!

• Like 3

@mai5116  I wanted to say this for a while but I too feel sorry for harmless shippers, since these type of blaming keeps happening we don't have any other choice but defend Bo Gum. So I beg for your understanding since I for one respond strictly in order to make my point across just know that I don't mean to offend any of you also if I ever support any of ships  it won't be because I find the girl more special and others less special,  those who sincerely respects Bo Gum the way he is (not just for appearance sake ^^) will win me and those who moves their ship forcefully by disregarding words and good traits of Bo Gum will lose me that's all. 

• Like 10

Oh dear. I was rewatching MDBC with my sister... needed Bogummy dose after last night, so did not visit here for a few hours, and 2 pages has been added.  Here I thought Bogummy was spotted or something interesting perhaps... BUT ahhh it was just another unwanted guest :blink:  Anyway, thank you for our chingus who protected our thread :wub: 

@4evgbogummy Thank you for letting me know.  Last night I did not manage to stream from the facebook link that you girls posted in here.  I watched from YouTube live and it was horrible, it always stopped when it's Bogummy's turn :sweatingbullets:

@MichelleBG regarding his cute apron, if I'm not mistaken, he did mentioned in his FM that his staff specially made that apron for him.  Maybe they bought the apron but sewed the reindeer up :)

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland