Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Like @justgummy pointed out, today is rest day and tomorrow we start all over again. Our thread was in the "hot topics" yesterday and I laughed. It was fun.

@sara2908 those pics you posted are cool but the lighting showed how lean he is..tsk tsk... Will he get his chubby cheeks back? I wonder. 

Yeah, there were some comments being tired of the borene pair @4evgbogummy and it's a continuous process but I understand their points. They don't want her to be seen as just his partner but as someone who can stand alone. They made sure to remind some peeps that she's still an idol & KBS shouldn't forget that. So I understand. 

Hoping for more positive reviews tomorrow. The competition is gonna be strong as KBS & SBS both have awards airing the same time (smh, every year, its the same thing).

• Like 9

@4evgbogummy Well fair enough...Since no one is forcing anyone to work and get along well with Bo Gum it's a bit pointless still. I'm immune to bashing and I think only way to deal with it to be more confident and think positively. ^^ 

@bogumalltheway Yeah but don't underestimate actress fans there are many who have wide (or vocal...) fanbase compared to Bo Gum you know  we should be prepared for these things. 

• Like 9

Fanvid ending segment

Yeorobun chingus let's have fun watching Bogummy live tomorrow.Maybe he would get top excellent or daesang, who knows but we will get almost 4 hours of Bogummy:wub: with him Mcing A great way to close  2016

@MichelleBGMaybe the pics when through filter. Impossible for pics to get that dark though.

I love the thirds pics with his side profile

@4evgbogummyWhen Bogummy himself is so stunning and he is photogenic too. Really beautiful on and off camera.

@mellinadearI don't think we will see a bit meat on Bogummy any time soon with his busy schedule. He eats as much as he burns it. So jelly. Miss those times when he loses his jawline:w00t:

• Like 10
2 hours ago, MichelleBG said:

@sara2908  the lighting is so out...........................i was stunned when i look at the picture..... liveen..........hmmmmmm

Yes you are right. Kwakkie said No, i have said before do not look alike.

I read this morning but i did not realise it was from Kwakkie. hahahahahhahahaha meaning Kwakkie knows Seolhyun too???? the industry seems so small ha

Kwakkie is from the same agency as Seolhyun, FNC. 

Love reading positive fb about Bogum's MC skills. So proud of our boy, he really cant do anything wrong. Of course we all know this is because of hardwork and thorough preparation. As ikon's Hanbin always says, hardwork will never betray you. Hehe sorry for the hanbin reference, i just suddenly remembered him. 

• Like 8
35 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Bogum cut for Ent awards

@onlysb1 Loved the fanvid from CodeB. Our boy the self professed girls group lover. Must be very happy getting so close to the action. 

@mellinadearI bet if people ask him to show a famous  girls group dance he could do it

The nomuhae nomuhae video clip with wider angle is so lovely. We can see the full view of Bo Gum's cuteness.  This reminds me of KL FM he did that nomuhae nomuhae dancing part too. hehehehe

I can't close my mouth because i have been laughing from ear to ear non-stop since yesterday. :w00t:

• Like 7

@MichelleBG Haha...thank you so much Chingu! As a matter of fact, I was still obsessing about it as I had not seen a single full length pic until your post (checked all my weibo and Twitter following for pics the whole day). Was beginning to wonder if there was some insidious reason why there was no full length pic hhh. Thankfully, they are not breeches!!! Was all ready to "kill" the KBS stylist if they were breeches haha.....

• Like 5

nice fan art

@sara2908 @onlysb1 thank you for posting CodeB's videos. I watched all of her videos. BG sang along with most songs and that nomuhae nomuhae is so funny. 

@Chi Le it's your second time posting here, the first time you insulted BG and his fans regarding Daesang award, and this time again you are insulting and disrespectful. Please be respectful to BG, his co-stars and partners, and his fans. If you don't have anything nice to say and just come here to provoke others, please don't do it.
  • Like 5

@Chi Le Well that's rude why you ask here I will speak in your language reflect on it If not 1ve%5B1%5D.gif

Spoiler

Hide contents

Look at you I just think there are many girls want to bash BG  as hes the IT guy so that will push their bias profile. The only thing you are good at is talking (its really nonsense at that ). I know you are good and such but at the end of the day you are still a petty human hehe 

as things are so hot right now, you might have to hold on visiting here for another few years

• Like 9

Hi guys! Thank you all for posting updates and beautiful fanarts, been away for vacation.

I hope bogum will be paired to many beautiful and talented idols/actresses like seolyun, kimyoojung,hyeri,irene etc. :)

It's sad to read other actress/idol's fans rejecting the prospect of being paired to bogum but we can totally understand that, sometimes we feel the same if it causes negative effects on bogum.

Bogum is a nice and smart guy, and we are all looking forward to the girl he'll choose, im sure they will be both lucky to be with each other. 

Have a nice day everyone!

ps. For some reason i couldnt open the link for live broadcast of kbs music fest :( , could someone please provide link for drama awards night?

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland