Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, MichelleBG said:

@sara2908  the lighting is so out...........................i was stunned when i look at the picture..... liveen..........hmmmmmm

Yes you are right. Kwakkie said No, i have said before do not look alike.

I read this morning but i did not realise it was from Kwakkie. hahahahahhahahaha meaning Kwakkie knows Seolhyun too???? the industry seems so small ha

Kwakkie is from the same agency as Seolhyun, FNC. 

Love reading positive fb about Bogum's MC skills. So proud of our boy, he really cant do anything wrong. Of course we all know this is because of hardwork and thorough preparation. As ikon's Hanbin always says, hardwork will never betray you. Hehe sorry for the hanbin reference, i just suddenly remembered him. 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Bogum cut for Ent awards

@onlysb1 Loved the fanvid from CodeB. Our boy the self professed girls group lover. Must be very happy getting so close to the action. 

@mellinadearI bet if people ask him to show a famous  girls group dance he could do it

The nomuhae nomuhae video clip with wider angle is so lovely. We can see the full view of Bo Gum's cuteness.  This reminds me of KL FM he did that nomuhae nomuhae dancing part too. hehehehe

I can't close my mouth because i have been laughing from ear to ear non-stop since yesterday. :w00t:

• Like 7

@MichelleBG Haha...thank you so much Chingu! As a matter of fact, I was still obsessing about it as I had not seen a single full length pic until your post (checked all my weibo and Twitter following for pics the whole day). Was beginning to wonder if there was some insidious reason why there was no full length pic hhh. Thankfully, they are not breeches!!! Was all ready to "kill" the KBS stylist if they were breeches haha.....

• Like 5

nice fan art

@sara2908 @onlysb1 thank you for posting CodeB's videos. I watched all of her videos. BG sang along with most songs and that nomuhae nomuhae is so funny. 

@Chi Le it's your second time posting here, the first time you insulted BG and his fans regarding Daesang award, and this time again you are insulting and disrespectful. Please be respectful to BG, his co-stars and partners, and his fans. If you don't have anything nice to say and just come here to provoke others, please don't do it.
  • Like 5

@Chi Le Well that's rude why you ask here I will speak in your language reflect on it If not 1ve%5B1%5D.gif

Spoiler

Hide contents

Look at you I just think there are many girls want to bash BG  as hes the IT guy so that will push their bias profile. The only thing you are good at is talking (its really nonsense at that ). I know you are good and such but at the end of the day you are still a petty human hehe 

as things are so hot right now, you might have to hold on visiting here for another few years

• Like 9

Hi guys! Thank you all for posting updates and beautiful fanarts, been away for vacation.

I hope bogum will be paired to many beautiful and talented idols/actresses like seolyun, kimyoojung,hyeri,irene etc. :)

It's sad to read other actress/idol's fans rejecting the prospect of being paired to bogum but we can totally understand that, sometimes we feel the same if it causes negative effects on bogum.

Bogum is a nice and smart guy, and we are all looking forward to the girl he'll choose, im sure they will be both lucky to be with each other. 

Have a nice day everyone!

ps. For some reason i couldnt open the link for live broadcast of kbs music fest :( , could someone please provide link for drama awards night?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I'm so gonna act like I didn't see that post. 

We will post a link for everyone before the airing time tomorrow @penguinxbogum but you can check KBS Facebook page to watch.:)

Hmm maybe she doenst like bogum and her reason is to provoke the people who read this thread to create fanwar/hate... or maybe i misunderstood his/her intention. Anyway I hope bogum and seolyun will become friends :) , I also think she did a great job emceing and so does irene.

• Like 5

I am seeing that person's name here. The one who got nothing better to say yet disrespectful to others. 

What comes around goes around. You can continue to do this but the one who gets it will be your bias and yourself. 

God bless you and your bias. 

Please do not bring unwanted hate to your bias as what you have mentioned in your thread. Talk and do the same, no double standard please. 

:heart: PEACE:heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Chi Le said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Look at Seolhyun I just think there are many girls want to date BG at the moment as hes the IT guy so that will push their profile. The only think Seolhyun good at is her body (its really hot). I know BG is good and such but at the end of the day hes still a guy hehe 

as things are so hot right now, he might have to hold on on dating for another few years

Kojo ( get lost)

• Like 1

Ughh another reason keep getting turn off to a certain group of shipper. 

OBSEnt news 301216

@MichelleBG  That's what I am thinking off :). Can't forget his nomuhae with that cute expression in KL FM. He's probably would have perfected his TT  since then

@onlysb1He knows  many eyes will be on him now with his popularity. Can't afford to make a mistake with knetz will be critical with slightest mistakes. He can breath easy tomorrow as he has already proven himself yesterday.

• Like 7