Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Wow just wow, I agree with all of you. I know both of them are visually gorgeous and now that they are put together...perfect! I haven't seen anything related to seolhyun so I hope tonight everything goes smoothly for them. 

I can't wait to watch Bogummy's opening performance, thanks @4evgbogummy for the info about the song.

• Like 5

Wow. Our boy is looking dashing! & I do have to say he and Seolhyun look good together. Those visuals. wow. hahaha.

How does he do it? How does he manage to match so well with pretty much anyone? Just so amazed. He is indeed a chemistry fairy~

Now I'm looking forward to seeing him & Kim Jiwon(with ofcourse Jun Hyunmoo) on the red carpet for the KBS Drama Awards. lol. I have a feeling they are gonna look great as well. hahaha

• Like 7

@sara2908 I see stars around my head when he came out with Seolyun.  Yeah, agreed with you 200% he has chemistry with anybody who paired with him.. kyaaaa... such a beautiful and amazing sight.  They looked like Korean Barbie and Ken :wub:... and oh, in a good way, I think by just looking and listening to him emceeing tonight will make me satisfied... no food needed!

@MichelleBG They looked like they're walking down the aisle.  That's what I told my hubby when they came out after they make everyone include us waited for more than 3 minutes.  Beautiful.. just beautiful beyond words.  :wub:  Now let's get ready for the show chingus!

• Like 6