Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

OK, I don't wanna share this but I have to for everyone's sake(seems some are getting aware this).

Please do not post or translate PBG's letter or post from his cafe to any SNS account/Platform, as it's against the rule. K-fans are pretty sensitive about it. 

It's one of the reasons why it's hard to sign-up on his cafe.

P.S: you can share it privately to your friends but not in Public.

• Like 7
  • Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Same as @gumtaek.i do not think I can read while Cycling. Very heart touching to read all of your love to bogum for me, I watched many kdrama but diligently follow this thread n bogum since I RY. ( may be I am a senior BG fan than some of you LOL. I am here since page 3.

I am proud of BG fan by reading his mee sage for his fan cafe.  He really has pure soul

• Like 9

@justgummy haha...this is the first time I hear of Bogum Magic for losing weight! Thanks for sharing; it's very inspiring indeed. Yes, we all can use Bogum Magic in so many ways. This is not the first time I hear of someone getting to know him through his Boombastic dance. I have a friend who became a fan through his Boombastic dance as well. He's SO ADORABLE in those promotional clips! For me, I'm quite picky in my drama watching. I usually follow the works of scriptwriters that I fancy. If not for the Reply series in particular Reply 1988, I would probably still not know Bogummy as Love in the Moonlight is not a drama I would watch. I have since end last year watched every single drama, movie and variety that has Bogummy in it and have enjoyed watching quite a number of them. Thanks to Bogummy hehe..

• Like 6
4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

C0q4ZRjUsAQekDD.jpg

Thank you for sharing.

Park Bo Gum made me think again and again how I should treat people around no matter when I am happy, sad, angry, or disappointed. :wub:

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:

C0rFq4iUcAAsUDl.jpg

C0rFq4ZUkAAJ_BK.jpg

Thank you so much for the translation source and your bringing here. 

Even I am much older than Park Bo Gum but Park Bo Gum could inspire me and let me rethink that it is really my choice to choose attitude to live on indeed. 

PS. In my opinion, broadcasting Park Bo Gum's positive influence by translation to international fans could expand Park Bo Gum's fans base and also inspire fans optimistically. :blush:

• Like 2

@gumtaek and @dahae2006, ladies, I could read because I'm cycling on my stationary exercise bike :), that's how I manage to look at my ipad screen without getting dizzy.

@4evgbogummy  Pls do let me know what drama you're watching currently... I stopped watching drama after MDBC, and watch variety shows, entertainment news, BTS for Bogummy ad, or whatever clips with BG face tag on it :sweatingbullets:   Sometime feeling sorry for myself, considering I'm quite a certified Kdrama addict.  Now I even started to learn Hangul online just so I could read Korean comments on youtube or insta.. :) but my problem, know how to read, dunno the meaning :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

@justgummy 

Spoiler

I am currently watching Goblin. As a Christian, it's not a drama I would watch but it's written by Kim Eun Sook who also wrote Secret Garden, DOTS, just to name a few and so, I could not resist. It's got fantastic cinematography and beautiful lines some of which are even poetic. You can try watching it to see if you would enjoy. If you have not watched I Remember You which has Bogummy, I highly recommend that. His acting there won him Best Supporting Actor and Most Popular Actor Award at the KBS Drama Awards last year. After watching his acting there, I was not surprised by his acting in MDBC at all. Shophaholic Louis is also quite nice and fluffy and the acting by Seo In Guk and Nam Jihyuk (think that's her name) is also excellent! Think the dramas that won writer awards for 2016 are no.1 Signal and 2. DOTS and R88. So, if you have not watched Signal, I highly recommend it as well. Then again, drama preference can be very subjective. I tend to like deep, thought-provoking ones that are well written. 

• Like 2

@NongpeeP Although I do agree with you about sharing  Bogummy's fan letter to his Bogum Ministry fans with his international and other fans to spread his positivity and love for his fans, I think Knetz and K fans abide by strict etiquette about this sort of thing. There was an allusion to the existence of his letter amongst C fans but so far, no translation has been posted because of observance of this etiquette. 

• Like 1

Sorry for interruption here. I would like to share this short movie video that Bo Gum acted 2 years ago. This is a charity movie and it touched my heart when i watched it yesterday. I found this on youtube translated by Taiwan Bo Gum FC but i could not find English version. I hope you can enjoy the movie as i do despite language barrier.

Spoiler

In the movie, Bo Gum acted as Jun-Woo, the junior colleague to the girl who is a deaf and does not speak. He watched the movie with her and discussed the content via messaging each other. There was a part of the movie talking about people being left behind and the girl confessed that she dreamed of someday someone will leave her because she is a deaf and does not speak. Jun-Woo told her not to worry because it has not happened and not going to happen. And the most interesting part is the girl asked Jun-Woo about how does heartbeat sound like because it was mentioned in the movie which they were watching. Jun-Woo answered it sounds like LOVE. The girl still cannot imagine the sound (of course because she cannot hear) then Jun-Woo hold her hand and put it on his chest to let her feels his heartbeat. I feel so touching while watching this part. LOVE FINDS IT WAY AND SINCERITY COUNTS EVERY MOMENT. 

The movie is released by KOREAN Barrier Free Film Committee and i think this short movie aims to deliver message to the public that we have to show tender, love and care to people around us and treat everyone equal. 

Han Sang Jin, Bo Gum's senior who praised him on SNS today acted in the movie as well and he was the father who has a blind daughter. But they have no problem in communicating with each other. 

Hope you have enjoyed the movie. 

• Like 7

@4evgbogummy 

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for your recommendation.  I'm going to watch SL tonight :).  After R88, and before MDBC, I've watched everything with Bogummy in it.  All I could say, I was and still am mesmerised and amazed at the same time, by the way he portrayed the hurt of an abandoned little kid.  The painful feeling just seeped into me, tearing me up instantly with him.  I could watch the moment he reunite with his bro anytime everyday just to appreciate his talents.  On Signal, I loved that show so much!  Was always covering my eyes or tuning off the sound when I watched that show :sweatingbullets:  On Goblin, I will try it out after SL, since I could marathon this series while my kids are still on school holiday :phew:  Thank you a chingu!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, justgummy said:

Wow! Everyone here showing so much love today for our Bogum :wub: it's very heartwarming to hear all good things about Bogummy, and how it works it's magic into our life.  Please do let me share mine too :)

I'm an avid fan of many Korean actors and actresses. Surprisingly I happened to skipped the whole Reply series :blink:, so I didn't know Bogum.  Only when I saw the bombastic preview, I get to know this boy, start digging up his profile etc.  Then I started my dramaton and finished R88 in less 3 days, thinking to myself why on earth did I missed this beautiful drama with this almost impossibly cute adorable BG in it!

How his magic works on me?  After being a mother for almost 11 years, I've been overweight for so long, and was never successful in losing those extra weight.  When MDBC started, I discovered soompi thread and was so happily reading it while exercising on my bicycle.  I could cycle 2 straight hours everyday while reading comments on his acting and drama, without feeling much difficulty.  From September till today, I lost solid 7.6kg, got my weight under 49kg for the first time in 11y.  My hubby so agreed with me, it's definitely Bogum magic! My two girls loves him so much too :wub: although I think I love him more :sweatingbullets:

Sorry chingus for the long post :blush: but I just want to let everyone knows how meaningful knowing Bogummy is to me. 

You are my inspiration and you are amazing!! 7.6kg is not joke within 2 months. 

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland