Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Sorry anyone knows where will KBS drama award be held this year? My friend is in Korea and wanna go to see Bo Gum at red carpet. Please share me the address if you know. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, sara2908 said:

@MichelleBGWhat is this vid from TVN about? Blossom brothers?

this video is talking about special bromance couple - cha tae hyun, song joong ki and park bo gum. They are all warm guys. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Sorry anyone knows where will KBS drama award be held this year? My friend is in Korea and wanna go to see Bo Gum at red carpet. Please share me the address if you know. Thanks. . 

KBS Drama Award 2016: KBS Hall in Yeouido

Credit: http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/22876/20161125/park-bo-gum-2016-kbs-drama-awards-2016-kbs-gayo-daejun-red-velvet-irene.htm

• Like 5

Love this pic very very much! If any chingu here find the HD version, please post here and tag me okay? 

img-c996b36d9fbe00fc651347e0a10e352b_zps

By the way, does anybody here find Kwak Dongyeon's outfit familiar? Is it the same as what Bogummy wore to the children's hospital for the Dominos charity? Don't tell me they are having the same sponsors? Bogummy's outfit today looks very much like a convocation gown haha...he's wearing more outlandish outfits from sponsorship these days. He sure looks dashing and there will be more sponsorship to come. The fashion lines will quickly realize they get more mileage from him wearing their outfits as he sure carries them better than any model can, hehe... I'm however beginning to miss seeing him in those simpler outfits he used to be spotted in...sigh....

• Like 8