Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Oh it is still on going. These 6 are the current result of the vote. The vote will end on 30th Dec. Please continue to vote. 

Oh so ,  thats not the final result yet ? Thanks for the information , i will edit my post then 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, in00022 said:
It seems this is the winner of Grevin Star polling ( wax figure museum )  ... :)

Google Translate

'2017 Next Gravy Star' to vote for the new waxy doll star of the Grav Bang Museum online voting! I will release the results of the voting so far ~. The stars who are in the top six in all six categories are: # Park Bo Gum # Yoona # Scarlet Johansson # Taylor Swift # Son Seok-hee # It is not over until the end! Online voting will run until December 30th (Fri.) If your star wants to be nominated next, please join online voting now! I wonder if the results of the election will come? . ▶ To participate in the voting, click the Instagram Profiles link. # 2017 Next Gravang Star # Wax Museum # Waxworks # Grabang Museum # World Celebrity Tour # 2017NextGrevinStar

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No.1 Voted by most famous DC in Thailand.

• Like 5