Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

5 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Bogummy is such a positive influence. The other hyung said because he said thank and sorry  alot now they are following him. That's why in the trailer there is 'kamsahada'

Yessss....the slogan "kamsahada" is from our bogummy

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

the interview is so nice. 

One of the questions from the reporter

What are you surprised with other members?

PBG- I am surprise at mysel(laughs). I never thought I could take my underwear off in front of these guys.

i burst out laughing when he said that he was most surprised by himself lol.

love all the positive influence talk. he has a new nickname 'thank you angel' (kamsa chonsa) now.

but he reversed and hit the wall after 30secs in the car haha

8ea21c26gw1f13gi1akang20bm06c1ky.gif

• Like 23

Loved the press con! Bogum slayed the interview as usual :lol:

What did I tell you guys! Bogummy's thankful bug is sooo contagious! Kamsahada became the show's slogan.

Awwww. Noona is proud of you Bogummy! :wub:

Btw, he said he wants to go with the rest of the SSangmundong family again to Victoria Falls.

hyeri.jpg

Spoiler

You mean you wanna go honeymoon with Hyeri with the family in tow?

• Like 17

PBG being compared to a DEER and SPRINGBOK(GAZELLE) by AJH AND RJY

I watched the V-app press con and I loved the descriptions of our Boy. It fits him well.

PBG's EYES Being Compared to a DEER'- ...the eyes of a deer has great vision and its often said that they don't use it to judge but instead try to understand why a living thing as the way it is and its humble.

Now, ajh compared him to a springbok= Gazelle(which is from the antelope family)

The gazelle is smart, adaptive and also known as the underdog because they are always attentive to other animals like tigers,cheetahs lions that try to attack.  They have interesting characteristics that can surprise you. 

The thing is, a Gazelle stotts(acts like it can't see you).When a gazelle begins stotting, he is saying “I’ve seen you, but just look how agile and fit I am. I can outrun you, so don’t bother chasing me". 

PBG is similar(character-wise) But has Deer-like qualities. 

What I'm really happy about PBG from the press con is him being Thankful for little Things. Our boy will go far if he keeps being himself. 

THIS NOONA IS SO PROUD OF HIM. :heart:

• Like 23

CbeZpcyUsAAJ29b.jpg

Bogum's eyes are like deer -- RJY

This line is sooo good, hits the spot. It's also an apt analogy for Bogummy's Reply88 character TK :wub:

11 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I can outrun you, so don’t bother chasing me

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

the interview is so nice. 

One of the questions from the reporter

What are you surprised with other members?

PBG- I am surprise at mysel(laughs). I never thought I could take my underwear off in front of these guys.

LOL.... good answer PBG. i saw in the trailer they were pee together LOL. 

52 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Bogummy is such a positive influence. The other hyung said because he said thank and sorry  alot now they are following him. That's why in the trailer there is 'kamsahada'

wow!! they actually influence each other the hyungs learnt to be grateful in life and PBG learnt to more "open" in front the hyung:P

• Like 13

@sara2908 thankyou for the live recap. God Bless You

49 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Who has the hardest time on the trip?

GKP- This guy here (PBG)

There had only three sleeping bags and most of the time PBG slept in the car. He also take care of the hyungs who were drunk. GKP keep praising him.

PBG I'm proud of you!!! Hug. LOve you more.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, deota said:

Yessss....the slogan "kamsahada" is from our bogummy

2 hours ago, deota said:

Another from jung bong oppa proved it...alaways bring positive influenced...our bogummy:wub::wub:

wish my internet connection is a bolt and I'm not in my office :tears: will wait until someone upload it on youtube.

thank you @deota for the update GBU

2 hours ago, snolaxy said:

i burst out laughing when he said that he was most surprised by himself lol.

love all the positive influence talk. he has a new nickname 'thank you angel' (kamsa chonsa) now.

but he reversed and hit the wall after 30secs in the car haha

Spoiler

8ea21c26gw1f13gi1akang20bm06c1ky.gif

so choi taek is PBG character indeed LOL.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

PBG being compared to a DEER and SPRINGBOK(GAZELLE) by AJH AND RJY

I watched the V-app press con and I loved the descriptions of our Boy. It fits him well.

PBG's EYES Being Compared to a DEER'- ...the eyes of a deer has great vision and its often said that they don't use it to judge but instead try to understand why a living thing is the way it is and its humble.

Now, ajh compared him to a springbok= Gazelle(which is from the antelope family)

The gazelle is smart, adaptive and also known as the underdog because they are always attentive to other animals like tigers,cheetahs lions that try to attack.  They have interesting characteristics that can surprise you. 

The thing is, a Gazelle stotts(acts like it can't see you).When a gazelle begins stotting, he is saying “I’ve seen you, but just look how agile and fit I am. I can outrun you, so don’t bother chasing me". 

PBG is similar(character-wise) But has Deer-like qualities. 

What I'm really happy about PBG from the press con is him being Thankful for little Things. Our boy will go far if he keeps being himself. 

THIS NOONA IS SO PROUD OF HIM. :heart:

we all proud and love him more. I must learn from him either.

so we have another nickname for him BOGUMDEER :P

• Like 7

While I'm grateful that Ryu Jun Yeol showed up, he needs rest!!! Stat!!! T____T

Lol, it was a great press con!!! I was just mad that my stream would cut every so often -- I blame my cable company _-_ (I also mostly posted on the YOF and YeolGum threads....) I also thought Bo Gum's driving made me think of Taekie... although, I don't think Taekie was accident-prone. XD;; (Bo Gum said that he caused an accident whenever he touched the wheel... yet they still let him drive off-road?? Where he could be distracted by animals?? XD;; ) Then Ahn Jae Hong spilled his soda when he was trying to open it, and Ryu Jun Yeol said that Jae Hong really wasn't very good at that... that also made me think of Taekie. :x

In any case, I love how great all these guys are (although the reporters seem worried that they might be too nice to be entertaining)... and that Bo Gum finally got a chance to get closer to his hyungs, since he didn't film with them as much. I loved seeing his bright smile. (I want him to flash me that bright smile while I gaze at his bright eyes, too! I mean...) I really wonder if they got to go to Devil's Pool!! But it looked like they may have been on the wrong side for that.... 

I can't wait for YOF-Africa to start!!

• Like 8

So elegant!

(Posting credit to Tiff, of course...)

Below is Bo Gum's official intro on the YOF site:

USopUYi.jpg

'Thankful Angel' Maknae, Park Bo Gum
He became Tan Bo Gum, Choco Milk, but... Thank you! 

No matter how difficult his circumstances, he never fails to say "Thank you"
Bo Gummie's thankfulness virus has spread to his AM88 Brothers~!
The cute maknae who pleases his hyungs with his unexpected heodang charm

*In charge of: thank you greetings, flowery smile, tears

• Like 20

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

This is just one of the many reason i love about him :") thank you so much for the live recap. i'm waiting for the full interview with the english sub i hope there will be anyone who are willing to sub it 

• Like 8