Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@tiendoank  noooooooo. he must win AAA this time. you know how sad we were back then at Baeksang award to DO, EXO....only last minute vote from EXO fan don.. LETS US ALL VOTE FOR BOGUM

@Wendy Ho @ Mellinadear  i thought he will be back only on 6th Nov only as his pkbrgm - temporary break announcement

With the tsunami of interviews Bogum has done the past few days, it’s just not possible for me to post all photos from the interviews as well as enjoy my time in Korea. I was initially going to still try to update each night as I got home, but I felt like it was becoming more of a burden and a worry at the back of my mind, which is why I am putting my foot down to say that this blog will be on temporary break until November 6th, when I return home. ( credit to pbg answer to my prayer - admin)

@NongpeeP his manager must not be too stress as he got experience from Phuket trip and also some of the days at Bogum music bank arrival .

1477204527008.jpg?w=1080

• Like 5

Bo Gum will not come back today and Sunday. He will com back on Saturday!!! hahahahahahaha This is a new strategy or maybe he has already back home yesterday!! hahahahahaaha

Bo Gum can play the role of ninja in his next project as he can act through eyes with half face covered and his action scene is good too. And he gets to fly for the 1st time in drama/movie? 

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA don't start don't start. It is going to be late soon. I can't stick to my laptop for whole night!! hahahahahahah

But WHERE?????ARM??? MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

Twin hills with cherries on top.

c1d2ae86fd4680f8e0d447f95f4387ff.jpg

• Like 2

@WendyHo, i hope he'll go back on the 6th. Few more days rest, please, Bogum-ah. His schedule in Korea will be a bit hectic after this. But really, it's a mind boggling since some said tonight and then after that back to 6th. But, i doubt there will be an airport sighting since Bogum ninja skills has improved a lot. 

BTW, i was laughing so hard reading @4evgbogummy post above ; Blossom doesn't have money to hire more bodyguard. LOL!

• Like 3

Hi guys! Back to u after months! Busy days ^^ btw, i've heard that Bo Gum will have an Asian Fan Meeting with his fans, the first stop i think is in Kuala Lumpur from a source that i read.. is that true? And how can i confirm it? And when is the fan meeting will be held? Thinking about to go to the KL fan meet.. any Msian here who wants to go as well?:)

• Like 3

Seriously, at the height of his popularity now..Bogum needs more than a road manager to keep him safe in public. I really envy those who are studying with him at the university...I bet female schoolmates would stare at him rather than their books if he attends normal class...lol

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mellinadear said:

@WendyHo lol..too bad for his schoolmates. They might repeat their classes if they don't concentrate. :D

I am not sure how young K celebrities conduct their university education. I am guessing some submit their homework online since they travel on and off overseas. I mean these celebrity students cannot do normal class unlike the usual undergraduates. Yet they do graduate at some point in time.

Yeah..can imagine Bogummy feeling uncomfortable at class with all the attention..lol

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum loves foods, he has another character with foods. :wub:

I remembered in the Youth Over Flowers in Africa, he let crews treat him with Spaghetti and Pizza at airport and walk for leisure till missing the flight. In the episode 7, when all 4 men gathered to talk about Africa Trip, Park Bo Gum denied to move far from grilled stove in order to concentrate eating, rather than interview

I am watching Happy Together 3 for Eunuch Jang and their mentioning about Park Bo Gum

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

The dignity of His Highness Crown Prince Lee Yeong..

has been crumbled into dust.

The moment........

Adorable-gif-of-Park-Bo-Gum-destroying-s

Bo Gummie meets food.

ryu-hye-young-instagram.png

CCialdDUMAA0W6a.jpg

CwWOCReUUAAYUEY.jpg

• Like 4

I have just received my MDBC OST from my friend today!!! So nice!! I wonder if my boss will allow me to paste the poster in the office, hahaha.... (*i think he will tell my other colleagues i have gone crazy, haha).

For the fan meet, someone posted KL - 10th Dec, HK - 17th Dec and i saw S'pore was indicated as 11th Dec (though not confirm).  i hope S'pore is not on the 11th Dec, it will be too rush for fans and BG as well.  imagine the KL fan meet is on 10th Dec evening time and he will need to fly to Singapore immediately.  Usually there will be press conference before fan meet, so it will not be in time for it.  Unless they totally scrapped the press conference for the fans meets. I don't mind January, because i will not be around during X'mas period as well, so please not December for S'pore fan meet...

• Like 4

@WendyHo   Though we wish he will attend his class comfortable but i think we will get to see lots of his uni pictures being posted online after he returns to uni. I hope the lecture will put this on the door ( I do not aprove, please do not peep at BoGummy)

@tiendoank  no no no no no, he will not miss his flight again!! Never!!

@sassygirl94  yes chingu.  Not only Malaysian will go to the fm but fans from everywhere like Singapore and Vietnam will fly in too. 

@NongpeeP   Oh you are watching live?? i am waiting for someone to load the  cut on IG. hahahahaha i want to watch this episode actually because is all about MDBC and will have a lot of BoGummy talk. i think HP3 writers is BoGum's fan too!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Cherries?? Maybe is Chocolate....!!!???

Don't you knaaaaa??

Bogummie likes chocomilk.

CacVVuqVIAADlgT.jpg

p.s. I still crack up whenever I see this thing. Fans were so creative.. relating his tanned skin after coming back from Africa and his liking milk.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Don't you knaaaaa??

Bogummie likes chocomilk.

CacVVuqVIAADlgT.jpg

p.s. I still crack up whenever I see this thing. Fans were so creative.. relating his tanned skin after coming back from Africa and his liking milk.

hahaha, indeed, he likes pure milk. then we can go for white chocolate :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Michelle JG said:

@WendyHo   Though we wish he will attend his class comfortable but i think we will get to see lots of his uni pictures being posted online after he returns to uni. I hope the lecture will put this on the door ( I do not aprove, please do not peep at BoGummy)

@tiendoank  no no no no no, he will not miss his flight again!! Never!!

@sassygirl94  yes chingu.  Not only Malaysian will go to the fm but fans from everywhere like Singapore and Vietnam will fly in too. 

@NongpeeP   Oh you are watching live?? i am waiting for someone to load the  cut on IG. hahahahaha i want to watch this episode actually because is all about MDBC and will have a lot of BoGummy talk. i think HP3 writers is BoGum's fan too!! 

- Park Bo Gum studies in Myongji University's Film and Musical Studies Department, his major might relate to singing, acting and dancing including ballet as he used to mention that his firm figure came from his ballet class. Actually ballet is the significant basic for several more contributions to Park Bo Gum's acting and on stage eg. performance, standing, posting, acting. 

- Park Bo Gum made me have phobia from missing flight and rechecking gate alert from Youth Over Flower in Africa.

-----------------------------------

Happy Together 3 : MDBC's team .

I can't understand Korean but I guessed from their actions and name which might be wrong. 

- Queen mentioned Cebu's memory from Prize trip including Park Bo Gum has good physical figure and swim well.

- Eunuch Jang praised Park Bo Gum's purity and ball eyes. MC let him choose between Yoo Ah In and Park Bo Gum, he chose Park Bo Gum. He talked about the King Lee Yeong's scene, he mentioned like he felt divine. Park Bo Gum talked with him about this scene with impression. Eunuch has been mentioned about edited photo with Park Bo Gum in instagram to show his love for his Crown Prince. 

- Kwak mentioned he wanted to receive Couple award with Park Bo Gum (as he mentioned Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki used to receive from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. In fact, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, both Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki had no other love line so they could receive such couple award but Park Bo Gum has Kim Yoo Jung as main love story for the whole TV drama as Lee Yoeng&RaOn)

- Eunuch mentioned to Kwak that Eunuch Jang could win over Kim Hyung if Kim Hyun wanted this award. (I love Eunuch Jang, he is loyal and protects Crown Prince Park Bo Gum even outside TV drama) 

- Kim Noble talked about death scene, he was difficult about blood.

- Kim Noble answered MC's question that Park Bo Gum has almost no flaws. 

- Queen was grilled about her cruel scenes eg. slapping Ra On.

- Kwak had to choose between Kim So-hyun (child actress who is his love crush) and Kim Yoo Jung and he chose Kim So-hyun. 

CwV8aR9VIAAAQNX.jpg

CwV8aXaUAAAUtAq.jpg

• Like 8