Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

So happy for you ladies. Been smiling while reading you all strategize for Locations to Go to & tickets to get. I'm envious but very happy for you all. 

Just calm down, reserve your energy and when the sales of tickets is announced, fight your way to get one..Y'all have to. I want y'all to. :D

NB: Fan meeting for Malaysia (KL) will be on 10th of December.

• Like 10

Hi..I am keen on KL too since it's the nearest to Singapore ^^ I give up on HK and Taipei because I know tickets will be very very hard for good seats although I have friends there who can help.

Like @mellinadearsaid, we all wait for ticketing updates and hope for the best..fighting !!!...lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WendyHo said:

Wow..so happy that Bogum will come to Singapore as part of his Asia fanmeet tour !!!

Thanks for the update..we are all very excited over the news :wub:

legit TEAR... finally the day has come.. :bawling: feel like saying him. khamsahamida..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Oh nooo...the date is out! So, it will be on the 10th of December. It's on Saturday and the first thing i'm gonna do now is to send in my leave application form! 

Thanks @mellinadear for the info. Cheongmal kumawo!

I want KL too, before he comes to Singapore ^^  But if SG is on 11/12, I have no time to rush back from KL..aigooo....:w00t:

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I have followed this threat for so long and read back from page 1 , but this is my 1st comment :) 

Thank you for all of your photos and update ^^ i enjoy reading them.

I am living in Singapore, anyone wants to plan for the ticket chasing? And should we do sth for our boy?:)

• Like 11

Side eying everyone with jealousy...

@mangachickava

My picks

1. I've already predicted this kind of scene would happen and I was half excited , half worried about it for many reasons but...I had no chance to observe anything because I felt like I lost my best friend and cried quite a long time TT  After many attempts  I could finally notice things lol no bgm, first time seeing Bo Gum cry like this, and denial...now that's not something everyone can do ^^ 

2. I could careless whatever he is saying with those sincere eyes and voice it just screams love. However now I can tell he did many things instinctively...the panic in his breathing, the urge in the way he reaches out to hold or touch her mixed with awareness of her vulnerability. A clear distinction from the times he accepted her as a boy. 

https://youtu.be/jE4VcyR0Ucs

3. Everything in this  was perfection but his very first furious and worried reaction to upon seeing Eunuch Jang  in fight was the best for me ^^

https://youtu.be/RO3Ql4qP4xQ

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@mangachickava

My picks

1. I've already predicted this kind of scene would happen and I was half excited , half worried about it for many reasons but...I had no chance to observe anything because I felt like I lost my best friend and cried quite a long time TT  After many attempts  I could finally notice things lol no bgm, first time seeing Bo Gum cry like this, and denial...now that's not something everyone can do ^^ 

2. I could careless whatever he is saying with those sincere eyes and voice it just screams love. However now I can tell he did many things instinctively...the panic in his breathing, the urge in the way he reaches out to hold or touch her mixed with awareness of her vulnerability. A clear distinction from the times he accepted her as a boy. 

https://youtu.be/jE4VcyR0Ucs

3. Everything in this  was perfection but his very first furious and worried reaction to upon seeing Eunuch Jang  in fight was the best for me ^^

https://youtu.be/RO3Ql4qP4xQ

I saw Crown Prince existed, no Park Bo Gum, in these 3 scenes too. As @mangachickava's, the natural acting might require the properly natural interaction from another side's.

1. Kim Hyung as he mentioned in the interview that Crown Prince is his hope for dream nation and he also protected his hope's love as Ra On.
2. Ra On thoroughly suffered from disguised man as Crown Prince noticed with love and care.

3. Jan Eunuch who mentioned in the interview that his role is totally loyal to the prince no matter what he does or he loves. 

• Like 5

@Michelle JG 

Spoiler

In typical  "kiasu" Singaporean style, I will seriously consider just securing the KL one first; don't want to regret when later, I can't get the Singapore one. Will just need to confirm that there will be English translation when more details are out. Will need your help if ticketing is not online. Many many million thanks in advance!

• Like 2

This is so funny. Our Bogummy has now been likened to tender barbecue lamb meat. 

MC : Somebody has said PBG is like barbecue lamb. Who said this?

Person (unknown to me) : Me. You see, he has such a tender and delicate side to him that when you look at him, your maternal instincts will automatically surface and you will love him as a son. This is like the tender succulent interior of your barbecue lamb. Yet, like the barbecue lamb, there is also the toughness which is his manly side which attracts you as a man.

http://miaopai.com/show/kzfbIXhJc~wvOZ0cdsHs2g__.htm

• Like 6

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Okay okay... I need to calm my heart down. Below is Kwakkie's interview with TVDaily on November 2nd.

Please note that this could be a sensitive subject to some.

Spoiler

Kwak Dong Yeon: "I also feel regret not having a love-line in MDBC. Atleast there was a bromance with Bo Gum hyung so it was good."

Kwak Dong Yeon then revealed a big secret behind Lee Yeong and Kim Byeong Yeon's story.

"In fact, at first, according to the script, Byung Yeon's feelings toward Lee Yeong were more than friendship and loyalty. I was told initially by the staffs that there will be a confession scene by Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong before his "death". The crew was planing to build up that scene beautifully.

In the novel, there was a scene where Byung Yeon confessed to Ra On like so: "I loved you with all my heart, so I repent nothing. I protected you with my whole body, therefore, I have no regrets. As long as you stay happy, it's enough for me". The crew planed to carry this line into the drama, switching from Byung Yeon to Ra On to Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong.""

Nevertheless, this hidden same-gender-loving of Byung Yeon was failed to elaborate. Kwak Dong Yeon stated: "There will be people who are going to feel uncomfortable about this subject no matter what so as a result, the crew decided to stop developing any further."

Yet Kwak Dong Yeon still showed his confidence by saying: "When I first heard about the original script, I was confident I would perform it well since the the other party was Bo Gum hyung, is there anyone who doesn't love him?"

Now I know why that "death" scene was so touching. I cried so much my head hurt while watching it. My favorite scene ever.

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14780776021177007002

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Okay okay... I need to calm my heart down. Below is Kwakkie's interview with TVDaily on November 2nd.

Please note that this could be a sensitive subject to some.

Hide contents

Kwak Dong Yeon: "I also feel regret not having a love-line in MDBC. Atleast there was a bromance with Bo Gum hyung so it was good."

Kwak Dong Yeon then revealed a big secret behind Lee Yeong and Kim Byeong Yeon's story.

"In fact, at first, according to the script, Byung Yeon's feelings toward Lee Yeong were more than friendship and loyalty. I was told initially by the staffs that there will be a confession scene by Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong before his "death". The crew was planing to build up that scene beautifully.

In the novel, there was a scene where Byung Yeon confessed to Ra On like so: "I loved you with all my heart, so I repent nothing. I protected you with my whole body, therefore, I have no regrets. As long as you stay happy, it's enough for me". The crew planed to carry this line into the drama, switching from Byung Yeon to Ra On to Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong.""

Nevertheless, this hidden same-gender-loving of Byung Yeon was failed to elaborate. Kwak Dong Yeon stated: "There will be people who are going to feel uncomfortable about this subject no matter what so as a result, the crew decided to stop developing any further."

Yet Kwak Dong Yeon still showed his confidence by saying: "When I first heard about the original script, I was confidence I would perform it well since the the other party was Bo Gum hyung, is there anyone who doesn't love him?"

Now I know why that "death" scene was so touching. I cried so much my head hurt while watching it. My favorite scene ever.

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14780776021177007002

I also believe for the script went forth as in original for this confession..there will be some backlash from K netizens. So maybe it was good that this didn't happen ^^ Just my opinion ~~

• Like 7