Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I liked reading in KDY's interview where he said that PBG is human as well, and is capable of getting angry. Even if the way he expresses it is "jjampong" which is just so cute to us, I'm glad that he is able to express anger freely at least with friends. 

@stroppyse  thanks for the translation. Grateful for that. And reading your above comment made me tearing.  Before an actor, Bo Gum is still a human. 

@mellinadear

Being a Celeb is hard and I pray & hope that Bogum finds the strength to hold on and keep his head up high within that crazy industry.

AMEN

• Like 5

http://m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/452202

Ahn Se Ha mentioned Bogummy at his interview today. He said,    "PBG is such a fine person. When we were filming MDBC, no matter how tired he was, he still took care of other people's welfare first. Never once did he loose his patience or put on the airs of a celebrity for his own self interest. I have learnt a lot from him."

@mellinadear You may want to add this to the compilation of testimonies of Bogummy on bogummyday site. 

• Like 15

I'm seriously thinking of compiling all his interviews into a PDF file, printing it out, and putting a hard cover. All his answers have not only been so memorable..  but they are quote-worthy. You know.... the kinds of lines that give you a boost of spirit when you are having a bad day, or the kinds of lines that remind you what your most essential goal... or the kinds of lines that guide you in the dark.

He should consider a career of being motivator... in case he wants to retire from entertainment industry.

• Like 17

i read the article translated by stroppyse on Sat (if I'm not mistaken) and felt so strongly that I was all ready to rant over here but I checked myself as there is no point preaching to the converted. I can see all of us are of like minds. 

If this advice can reach him, this is what I'd like to say - Boy, don't be so hard on yourself. You've got to consider your own happiness as well. If the good things (eg love and interest from your fans) become a hindrance to your own happiness or the happiness of your loved ones, that's when you need to draw a line and choose to go for your own happiness and that of your loved ones first. And if that means you put across your position clearly, do so. The people who truly love and support you will fully understand. Those that will be offended are not worth your worry in the first place. 

• Like 17

Haha...Happy 500th page! This thread is so addictive, it's distrupting my life haha...I made a resolution yesterday that I will go on hiatus as I have started on my drama catching up (btw, K2 is good, I still like TVN dramas more..sigh...) due to the all-consuming MDBC over the recent period. But coming here to read all your posts just makes me break my resolution. Sigh...

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha...Happy 500th page! This thread is so addictive, it's distrupting my life haha...I made a resolution yesterday that I will go on hiatus as I have started on my drama catching up (btw, K2 is good, I still like TVN dramas more..sigh...) due the all-consuming MDBC over the recent period. But coming here to read all your posts just makes me break my resolution. Sigh...

Bogum's thread's resolution is to break your resolution. hehhehehehheheh...

• Like 7

Kwakkie mentioned about Bogummy's fans. The mc said, talking about the bromance in MDBC, we must mention this picture (pic of their two faces being swopped). Kwakkie said, "this picture failed so badly as his fans immediately spotted that those on my face were his ears. I really like his fans. They can recognize even his ears!"

http://miaopai.com/show/Z~zZWzaUL2QS2LWUB7ouFA__.htm

Haha...Kwakkie boy, his great fans can recognize every part of his body that is exposed (ugh...why does this sound so wrong?). And his great fans detected the bromance way before Cebu! I and a lot of C fans were crying out for more screen time between the two all the way back from Ep 3!

• Like 11

Uri Bogummy's red carpet journey to the world stage thus far.

2015 14th KBS Entertainment Award - Best Newcomer 

img-049c78531619bcdcb6c2eff128660a43_zps

2015 29th KBS Drama Awards - Popularity Actor and Best Supporting Star

D58D229C-E5A9-4A5D-AF0B-BBDC1E3D878F_zps

2016 8th Style Icon Asia - Style Icon

img-a1171731d62d7ac401d0213388c7f510_zps

2016 16th Top Chinese Music Awards - Best International Artiste 

img-2cd0e935a87baa92988eda6a2d8a7b8f_zps

2016 52nd Baeksang Awards - Instyle Fashion Award

F7A9BD07-DFD3-498D-B028-A2F5A70E6982_zps

2016 5th APAN Star Awards - Best New Actor

images_zps0nvehx5n.jpg

2016 TVN10 Awards - Asia Star Award

2a6b8c91-5ca3-4d9b-a8b8-abe6f487aab2_zps

And now, at 2016 LACMA Art and Film Gala

img-022a1c18251f68b5218da53eb0557dc7_zps

Bogum-ah, we are so proud of you! We'll always be here cheering you on!

• Like 13

6 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Bogum's sighting today at Griffith Observatory LA

credit weibo 悬空大师本尊

I love that observatory in LA but if he really wants to avoid being photographed he should go to NY- there no one cares who you are even if you are famous! I sat next to Sarah Jessica Parker at a restaurant once and everyone ignored her even if she was recognized. No whispering no nothing- it was amazing. 

Didn't he say that he always wanted to take his family to the US for a family trip? Perhaps he can do this since he has a long break it seems until next year?

• Like 8