Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Read your post again, @rahma92 I think, are you asking about how long the sneak preview is?

May be you think it is only a cut from the whole movie?

If that is the case, the answer is no.

Yes, I've watched it last night. It was too intense I couldn't pick a right feeling. Plus my daughter sat beside me, lol.

SeoBok is good. Bogum's acting here is tremendous. I am fully 1000% agree with his fellow actor's statement, the most interesting part of this movie is his act.

I pray every one here can watch it soon at cinema. 

@Sakurafairy Can you teach me how to do that? :sparklyeyes: I don't know how to post news from a website. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

hi chinggus, all the news about Seobok  makes it even more super mega exciting to watch it ! can't wait for April 15 to come. :smiley:

@U Can, it must be very difficult to refrain yourself from sharing with us your amazing Seobok-watching experience. don't worry, 2 more days and we can altogether have a grand time discussing the movie and the wonderful work that our dear Bo Gum had done.    :happydance:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@gumtaek, thanks for sharing what Jang Young Nam said about Bogum. Yesterday, April 12 was “Seobok” screening and press conference and felt sad that Bogum was not in attendance. Although, I understand since he's on MS right. She also said during this event that she had a lot of scenes with Park Bo Gum. I'm glad that finally...........the movie will now premiere on April 15, “Seobok” was supposed to premiere in December. I'm not familiar with TVing. I wonder if it has a language options for international fans. Well, just the same, I'm so excited for this.  :hypehype:

• Like 4

Do you still remember how the Itaewon restaurants owner cum comedian Hong Sokcheon aka Tony Hong praised our Bogummy  for visiting his restaurant.  He reiterated that heartwarming story in MBC Radio Star. 

IMG-20210413-093516.jpg

https://m.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/hong-seok-cheon_kr_6074f66ce4b02375ab428eb8?ncid=other_huffpostre_pqylmel2bk8&utm_campaign=related_articles

:approves:

LYJ PD really waited for our Bogummy's sweet YES albeit the courting for Bogum took him three years for that role.

Oth, it is always Bogum's eyes that moves me when he is acting. 

IMG-20210413-095517.jpg

Director Lee Yong-joo of the movie 'Seobok' praised actor Park Bo-gum's acting skills.

On this day, director Yong-ju Lee drew attention, saying, "There was no alternative to the role of Seobok except Park Bo-gum.

He said about Park Bo-gum, "The reason I cast Park Bo-gum was because he had visuals and was popular in the leading role, but his eyes were really good. After seeing the previous works, I thought that his eyes were really actors," he said.

“Park Bo-gum is an actor with excellent concentration.”  “In a way, the Seobok character doesn't have much dialogue and has to express it only with eyes, so it's a difficult and energy-consuming role.

The PD said, “I wish I could do it one more time.” I really appreciate that attitude. Park Bo-gum made me concentrate so hard that I was able to make good use of Seobok's eyes that I wanted.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003484494

@U-Çan 

Spoiler

you just need to copy the whole text and paste it here on your post. Just don't forget to copy the link of the website. It is a little confusing sometimes but by always doing it will make you used to it. Hope you try it. 

@rahma92 welcome back! 

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@gumtaek, thanks for sharing what Jang Young Nam said about Bogum. Yesterday, April 12 was “Seobok” screening and press conference and felt sad that Bogum was not in attendance. Although, I understand since he's on MS right. She also said during this event that she had a lot of scenes with Park Bo Gum. I'm glad that finally...........the movie will now premiere on April 15, “Seobok” was supposed to premiere in December. I'm not familiar with TVing. I wonder if it has a language options for international fans. Well, just the same, I'm so excited for this.  

For me since there's options for OTT I'll be using that. So let's be excited and enjoy the movie simultaneously.

:partyblob:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Do you still remember how the Itaewon restaurants owner cum comedian Hong Sokcheon aka Tony Hong praised our Bogummy  for visiting his restaurant.  He reiterated that heartwarming story in MBC Radio Star. 

IMG-20210413-093516.jpg

https://m.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/hong-seok-cheon_kr_6074f66ce4b02375ab428eb8?ncid=other_huffpostre_pqylmel2bk8&utm_campaign=related_articles

LYJ PD really waited for our Bogummy's sweet YES albeit the courting for Bogum took him three years for that role.

Oth, it is always Bogum's eyes that moves me when he is acting. 

IMG-20210413-095517.jpg

Director Lee Yong-joo of the movie 'Seobok' praised actor Park Bo-gum's acting skills.

On this day, director Yong-ju Lee drew attention, saying, "There was no alternative to the role of Seobok except Park Bo-gum.

He said about Park Bo-gum, "The reason I cast Park Bo-gum was because he had visuals and was popular in the leading role, but his eyes were really good. After seeing the previous works, I thought that his eyes were really actors," he said.

“Park Bo-gum is an actor with excellent concentration.”  “In a way, the Seobok character doesn't have much dialogue and has to express it only with eyes, so it's a difficult and energy-consuming role.

The PD said, “I wish I could do it one more time.” I really appreciate that attitude. Park Bo-gum made me concentrate so hard that I was able to make good use of Seobok's eyes that I wanted.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003484494

@U-Çan 

Reveal hidden contents

you just need to copy the whole text and paste it here on your post. Just don't forget to copy the link of the website. It is a little confusing sometimes but by always doing it will make you used to it. Hope you try it. 

@rahma92 welcome back! 

For me since there's options for OTT I'll be using that. So let's be excited and enjoy the movie simultaneously.

:partyblob:

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this. So NICE to know/read that so many people have NICE words to say about Bogum. I love & excited to see their bromance in the movie. It's just so sad that Gong Yoo is promoting the movie without him. Gong Yoo commented that "Park Bo Gum is a very honest person. Although he is someone who doesn’t reveal his difficulties."  He said that when Park Bo Gum called him, “He was so happy that our movie was being released and that we were holding press conference."  :kisslevel:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, U-Çan said:

I think, are you asking about how long the sneak preview is?

May be you think it is only a cut from the whole movie?

Yes I actually wondering what the difference between this sneak preview and the one that will air in 15 apr. 

I'm happy seobok get alot of positive review, at least until now. Bogum get a lot of prize for his acting. And they love the chemistry between gongyoo and bogum too. I cant wait to watch it :relaxed:

Thank you @gumtaek and @Sakurafairyhappy to see you here. :7555_attack:

feeling down because Park bogum is not there with other seobok cast, but now is perfect

UPE4in9.jpg

ICrwzWb.jpg

C3mIOuz.jpg

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yes I actually wondering what the difference between this sneak preview and the one that will air in 15 apr. 

I'm happy seobok get alot of positive review, at least until now. Bogum get a lot of prize for his acting. And they love the chemistry between gongyoo and bogum too. I cant wait to watch it :relaxed:

Thank you @gumtaek and @Sakurafairyhappy to see you here.

feeling down because Park bogum is not there with other seobok cast, but now is perfect

@rahma92, sneak preview is a special advance showing of a motion picture so, you have an opportunity to see (a part of) something new before the rest of the public see it. Usually, some movies are doing this  before its general release. :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am so proud, @Sakurafairy

When a PD-nim said there is no other option but him, it is the best compliment, isn't it?

@rahma92 no difference at all. They play the whole movie 115 minutes.

Park Bo Gum is too honest so people think he is kinda boring, that is an old statement, a total misunderstanding, haha..  :hwaiting2:

• Like 3

Love the presscon photos with Bogummy. Cant help but laugh! @rahma92

:gangnamstyle:

This is what Gumtaek's posted.

Generally the review about the movie and the cast is good. 

Habien
[Review] "Seobok." Fear and desire that never sleeps.
Journalist Noisle

hobbyen2014@gmail.com | 2021-04-13 00:20:16

[Harvien = Noisle Journalist] The first human clone of a man made after a long study. It was born out of necessity, but it is human. Feeling pain and thinking, having skin and flesh. However, researchers call him an "experimental."

China's Qin Shi Huang ordered Seobok to come to Bulocho to gain "eternal life." Director Lee Yong-joo has set 'Seobok' as an eternal existence. And he drew fear and desire between death and eternal life to make Seobok.

Seobok (Park Bo-gum), which was created through stem cell and cloning genetic manipulation, is twice as fast as humans. Xu Fu, this traveled to secret national intelligence, revealing is leaving (Jo Woo-Jin) the director of mingieon duty to (sharing). Min Ki-heon, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor, begins a special companion by becoming a "co-living" relationship with Seobok while living in pain day by day. However, it was a plan to secretly steal Seobok from abroad.

Seobok, whose daily routine consists of being examined, reading books, and eating meals, is filled with strange and curious things outside the lab. In particular, Seobok, who lived a consistent life in the lab wearing a white jumpsuit, has various experiences wearing new clothes mixed with colorful red and green at the market. As a result, Seobok first experiences vitality in the market, eating and consuming cup noodles, and experiencing ordinary human life.

The accompanying of Min Gi-heon and Seobok in Seobok is actually a development that anyone can expect. Kiheon and Seobok, who used to be shy of each other, get to know each other by talking. "Why?" Seo Bok, who keeps asking pure questions, and Min Gi-heon's annoying but caring for him, completed Tikitaka and Brochemy, which are not out of the typical frame.

Nevertheless, it is Gong Yoo and Park Bo-gum's masterpiece that increases immersion. Park Bo-gum's expressionless and cool eyes are unknown. But as soon as he expresses his feelings, the audience wipes away tears of apology and pity from him.

Gong Yoo's pain of living a life of guilt added to the judgment of the deadline is conveyed to the audience. "The Suspect" is a series of eye-catching performances by the two actors, including their sleek body acting that reminds them of North Korean special agents.

Even though he is a villain, Cho Woo-jin, who is brave and afraid, shines. Jang Young-nam perfectly digests Dr. Lim Se-eun, who has many secrets, and creates empathy. Park Byung-eun, who has become a villain by consistently cold-heartedness, also shows off his presence.

Min Gi-heon and Ahn, who are afraid to die, the president of an old business who is afraid of death, and Seo Bok who does not know death. Having never slept, he recognizes the meaning of "sleeping" as "death" and once again imprints himself as a eternal being.

On top of that, director Lee Yong-joo said, "Did you enjoy living in eternal life?" while reflecting on the military capabilities of Seobok.Through the lines, "What can I be?" the message is delivered, pointing out "the value of life" and "the meaning of life" rather than the fear ahead of death.

If the calm pitch-black sea appeared in the opening of the play, the cracks in the ground develop in the second half and eventually the ground goes out. This was in charge of the action axis in the SF genre, showing off that Seobok has an overwhelming superpower that encompasses natural beings such as wind, stone, and water.

Director Lee added another point to watch by sublimating the scene into action with a change of emotion in Seobok's superpower. It completed a hot emotional SF by melting a new "emotional production" rather than an actor's action acting in a cool SF material called "replicated man."

Seobok in "Seobok" is also reminiscent of Kim Shin, the popular drama "Goblin" starring Gong Yoo earlier. He has transcendent power, but the harsh fate of having to live with "pain" for the rest of his life is similar. It feels like'SF version goblin'.

It was scheduled to be released last year, but the simultaneous release of TVing, an OTT service, was confirmed on April 15 amid the Korona 19 political situation. You can watch it from 10 am on the opening day. Gong Yoo, Park Bo-gum's bromance is a point that can't be missed even if he is an obvious rookie. The running time is 114 minutes, and people over the age of 15.

http://m.hobbyen.co.kr/news/amp.html?ncode=1065540031880379&ncode=1065540031880379&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4

[Review]'Seobok' Share X Park Bo-gum Emotional SF... Action + Bromance got it all 

[Sports Korea Reporter Eunae Jo] There is a man suffering from trauma due to a series of events in the past. This is Kiheon (shared), a former intelligence agency agent. Having endured pain and living a disconnected life from the outside, he takes on the final task. It is an order from the intelligence agency to safely move humanity's first cloned human Seobok (Park Bo-gum). However, as the attacks of various groups aiming at Seobok continue, the situation begins to turn around in a hurry, and Kiheon and Seobok go on a strange walk. 

The film'Seobok' (director Yongju Lee) is a work about the story of an unforeseen situation in which an agent Giheon of the Intelligence Service, who was in charge of the last task of transferring mankind's first cloned human, Seobok, in top secret. It is a new work by director Lee Yong-ju, who led the box office. 

The movie is a blockbuster that wraps the simple narrative structure of a rapport between Kiheon, who was sentenced to a limited time, and Seobok, who is trapped in eternal time, with spectacular sights. At the same time, it is a difficult work that raises serious topics such as human ontology and reflection on life. 

The subject of this film is humans who desperately need tomorrow ahead of their death, and humans who are cloned specimens created for the eternal life of humans. 'Seobok' deals with humanity's deep-rooted fear of finite life from the opening and the direction of life that should be truly pursued in it. At the same time, he also handed me something to think about. We don't even know if death, which we fear so much, makes life unexpectedly human and meaningful. Furthermore, it invites them to think about how to be happy while maintaining humanity amidst the destiny of mortality, whether it is a life that has a fixed end, so that we can live without forgetting the more valuable today. 

The attempt to deal with the subject of cloned man in depth clearly stands out. This is thanks to the deep depth of the relationship between Kiheon and Seobok, based on a clear thematic consciousness among science-fiction films with only splendid special effects. In fact, Seobok, who stands at the end of her life and feels a sense of loss of existence, gradually understands, changes, and grows as she spends time together. This is why'seobok', which stands for the action fantasy science fiction genre, gives a lyrical appreciation. 

However, it is somewhat regrettable that the development has not escaped from the standardized frame compared to the heavy theme or novel material. Nevertheless, if you recommend'Seobok', it will be because of the actors' great performance. Gong Gong meticulously expresses Kiheon's sensitive and complex inner world, which is about to die, as well as perfectly digesting the cool action and pushing the story powerfully. Park Bo-gum's transformation is also worth noting. He closely stacked up moments of sudden change from innocent eyes, and captured emotional fluctuations such as confusion and anxiety among clones with persuasive acting. For Park Bo-gum, it seems to remain a work that showed more possibilities as an actor.

'Seobok' will be released simultaneously at the theater and Teabing on April 15th.

http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?m=&WM=sp&WEB_GSNO=6847026&s_ref=nv

I give it a try, @Sakurafairy

Thanks!

How to make a heading?

:D

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Seobok is for Park Bo Gum only. It was created for no one but him. :wub:

Director Lee Yong-joo "Park Bo-gum, there is no flaw in acting" [Interview M]

Excerpt :

He also talked about Park Bo-gum's casting. "After 'Myungryang', I watched 'Reply' and thought that he was a good actor with good eyes.

Park Bo-gum was casted because of his eyes, although he was popular and handsome at the time.

As Seobok, there was no alternative but Park Bo-gum.  If Park Bo-gum refuses, he was zero in the list and will  try to cast new actor," he said, adding that Park Bogum was an actor who absolutely fits the character.

In the movie, Park Bogum did not have many lines and expressed many parts with his eyes.

Director Lee Yong-ju said, "Park Bo-gum is an actor with excellent concentration while filming.

There is no dialogue, and acting is only with facial expressions and eyes needs a lot of energy and difficulties, but even if I did OK, he said that he would do it once more. 

He gave me concentration and had a high understanding of emotions in each scene. There was no flaw in the acting.”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000120005

:cutekitty:

[Y interview ①]'Seobok' Director Lee Yong-ju "Gong-Yoo and Park Bo-gum, Messi and Ronaldo… Thankful casting

Excerpt :

Park Bo-gum is the biggest concern in the process of casting. Seobok character had no alternative but Park Bo-gum.

There was no particular reason. Even now, no one comes to mind for the role of Seobok.

If Park Bo-gum refuses, he should casted a rookie with good eyes or think about the direction of getting a female actor.

However, if that happens, the project itself would be damaged. I am grateful that Park Bo-gum joined and I think it was a blessing.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001574802

@U-Çan 

Spoiler

sometimes i screenshot or just copy the title. so sometimes you will see the text sizes are different. :tongue:

:wow2:

FanArt

20210409-221300.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

Thank you so much @Sakurafairy 

Seobok character had no alternative but Park Bo Gum 

Lee Young character had no alternative but Park Bo Gum 

I don't remember reading thing like this about RoY, but the first actor that across the writer and PD's mind for Sa Hye Jun is Park Bo Gum, too.

:omg:

• Like 3

@U-Çan: 'Record of Youth''s PD Ahn Gil Ho said that Park Bo Gum has been the 1st choice from the very start. The actor who turned down the RoY was being cast for the role that went to Byun Woo Seok. The news articles didn't point this out, hence, the confusion.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Yes, @gumtaek

Some of us (me and my friends) were talking about it a lot because many media gave another impression. 

I wish 15th April will come fast!

I want everyone who loves movie in this world watch Park Bo Gum and fall in love with him!

'Seobok' share X Park Bo-gum reveals behind-the-scenes still… Bromance anticipation UP

Input 2021.04.14. 8:25 am

Reporter Kim Soo-youn

The movie'Seobok' has released the second still behind the scenes full of passion.

1618362286902819-1.png

In the still released on the 14th, from a container vehicle where Kiheon (Gong-dong) and Seobok (Park Bo-gum) began to accompany ... who escaped from an unexpected attack, the sea where the two open their minds for the first time, and finally, Seobok. It contains actors and director Lee Yong-ju who constantly talk at all filming locations, from the birthplace to the lab where all kinds of experiments were conducted on Seobok. 

1618362299677366-0.png

1618362651155033-0.png

Spoiler

1618362604336151-0.png

Gong and Bo-gum Park, who gathered explosive reactions only from the news of the casting, talked affectionately during the filming, boasting a unique chemistry, raising the expectation for the next-generation bromance they will unfold.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000477280?lfrom=twitter

• Like 4