Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing the handwritten letters. his handwriting is so neat! especially at this time when a lot of things have become digital and online, it is so heartwarming to know that Bo Gum still handwrites his letters, and expresses his thoughtfulness and gratefulness this way. he is really a very unique and one-of-a-kind person. that's why we chose to be his fans.  :happydance:

• Like 2

This is again a not so old article about his handwritten letter to his official online fan community . This was posted by Gumtaek thru twitter.

Screenshot-2021-0224-193542.jpg

Actor Park Bo Gum shared how he is doing in the military.

On February 1, Park Bo Gum shared a handwritten letter on his official online fan community.

In the letter, Park Bo Gum said, "I'm starting my day by removing the snow off the road under falling snow. The landscape is so beautiful."

He continued, "It's my first time removing the snow. Even if I'm not the one who's going to use this road, it feels worthwhile because others can go through the road safely thanks to my work."

IMG-20210224-220525.jpg

He went on, "Doing such work made me feel grateful for all people out there who work hard to provide a safer and cleaner environment for us."

He resumed, "These days, I feel like I have taken many things for granted when they should have been more appreciated.

I feel very thankful that use this time to read books and write letters."

The actor wrapped up the letter by saying, "Please take care of yourselves well in this cold weather.

Stay warm and walk as safely as you can so that you don't fall over."

IMG-20210224-220538.jpg

Currently, Park Bo Gum is fulfilling his national mandatory military duty as a member of the military band in the Navy.

The actor began his military service on August 31, 2020, and is expected to complete it in the end of April 2022.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp%3fnews_id=N1006197133

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Rom828 said:

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing the handwritten letters. his handwriting is so neat! especially at this time when a lot of things have become digital and online, it is so heartwarming to know that Bo Gum still handwrites his letters, and expresses his thoughtfulness and gratefulness this way. he is really a very unique and one-of-a-kind person. that's why we chose to be his fans. 

@Rom828, your handwriting can reveal a lot about your personality.  They say that if your handwriting is too neat you probably strive for perfection. :star:

• Like 2

i find Bo Gum's principles about things really amazing, like this one on popularity. happy weekend chinggus!    :elated:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300948wpp/park-bo-gum-reveals-his-thoughts-on-popularity-and-his-goals-for-2019

Park Bo Gum Reveals His Thoughts On Popularity And His Goals For 2019

Feb 2, 2019
by R. Jun

park-bo-gum-xpn-2-540x774.jpg

Park Bo Gum isn’t afraid of his popularity waning, he said. “Popularity isn’t forever, and I’m not afraid of my popularity falling. Because it’s inevitable. I’m just thankful and amazed at everyone who supports and loves me unconditionally, even though there’s nothing that I’ve done for them. I want to cherish it always and work hard to give back.”

His goal for this year is to be on screen more. “I would like it if there were more days in which I was able to see viewers through acting projects. I want to show everyone something new, so I also want to try acting in a genre piece. But more than anything, I want to be a part of projects that viewers can relate to. And I’d like it they were projects that I could relate to, as well,” said Park Bo Gum.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@willenette, the handwriting interpretation for Bo Gum is very true, one that strives for perfection. From what we have read and seen so far,  he is someone who makes sure he does his best in everything; be it a role, an activity (i.e. fan meet), schooling, and now, in a military service. It is something worth emulating

@Sakurafairy, that's how we will be towards Bo Gum. We are not just his fans but his prayer partners as well. We will always be here for him. 

His sideview profiles are so pleasant.  Thank you for sharing. 

Stay safe chinggus! God bless us all. :heart4:

• Like 1

Throwback! 

:please:

Park Bo Gum's Own Profile Written in Grade 4

Updated Jul 30th 2017 GMT

2017-07-29_15-43-10-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Park Bo Gum's own profile he has written when he was in grade 4 is the cutest thing ever.

2017-07-29_15-43-07.jpg

In his profile are information about himself such as his name, sex, blood type, personality, favorite food, style, and etc. As for his personality he has wrote, "I am a good boy at home but when outside not quite..."

2017-07-29_15-43-03.jpg

What catches the eye is how he has described his style, "handsome man." What a stylish description for a 10 year old boy.

Spoiler

2017-07-29_15-43-05.jpg

He also mentioned about his favorite food as sushi, kimbap and kimchi pancake. Also, he wrote swimming, playing piano, and dancing as what he is good at.

Park Bo Gum is currently attending Myongji University as a Musical Theater undergraduate. We guess he knew what he wants to do since he was at young age.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/30/park-bo-gums-own-profile-written-in-grade-4/

I never get tired of reading this article. I must say this one belongs to one of his cutest moments when he was still a grade schooler. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rom828 said:

@willenette, the handwriting interpretation for Bo Gum is very true, one that strives for perfection. From what we have read and seen so far,  he is someone who makes sure he does his best in everything; be it a role, an activity (i.e. fan meet), schooling, and now, in a military service. It is something worth emulating

@Sakurafairy, that's how we will be towards Bo Gum. We are not just his fans but his prayer partners as well. We will always be here for him. 

His sideview profiles are so pleasant.  Thank you for sharing. 

Stay safe chinggus! God bless us all.

@Rom828, this, I couldn't agree with you more - I love his sideview profile. :hahah!:

• Like 1

Korean Celebrities Share The Same Rare Facial Feature

You might not have noticed this about #2.

2. Park Bo Gum

ezgif-6-700e80b474ca.gif

Park Bo Gum also shares the same unique trait.

IMG-20210228-215738.jpg

His extends higher up than Soobin’s up onto the tip of his nose.

IMG-20210228-220253.jpg

It only makes him even more handsome!

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/nose-split-tip-celebrities-idols-facial-feature-rare/

:wut:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

Did your favorite make the list?

KingChoice is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories.

These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants!

While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.

18. Park Bo Gum

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-actors-considered-current-handsome/

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

*** Is his upcoming film "Seobok" be released simultaneously in movie theaters and the OTT platform? Earlier today, March 2 a media outlet reported that the company is looking into the film’s simultaneous release in theaters and CJ ENM’s OTT platform TVING. But, CJ Entertainment told 10Asia that nothing has been confirmed yet about how Seobok will be released.  :nomeme:

source : https://tenasia.hankyung.com/movie/article/2021030201494

my husband and i went to a Korean mini-mart last night and had teokbokki and ramyun. while we were eating, the song "Every day, every moment" of the original artist played on the radio. i remembered Bo Gum's version of the song (which i liked very much) and i wanted to hear it again. the lyrics of the song is also good, so heartwarming. i am posting the song here as well as the lyrics, and let's all enjoy it ! :issohappy:

** Every Day, Every Moment 

Will I be able to smile without you?
Just thinking about it makes me cry
The person who protected me throughout my hard times
Now I will protect you

Your embrace was always warm
It was my only resting place at the end of my long days

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither
Every day, every moment, let’s be together

They were shining like the sun
Your eyes when you looked at me
I was so happy I thought it was a dream
Each moment was so dazzling

In my anxious and suffering life
You came to me like a ray of light and made me smile

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither

The future is unknown
But each moment of being in your arms
I wish it would last forever

I’ll go to you when the breeze feels nice
I’ll go to you on sunny days
Just like the day you first came to me

https://genius.com/Genius-english-translations-paul-kim-every-day-every-moment-english-translations-lyrics

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1