Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

Park Bo Gum Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your favorite Park Bo Gum dramas? (choose up to 3)

• Record of Youth
    • Itaewon Class (cameo)
    • Encounter
    • Love In the Moonlight
    • Reply 1988
    • The Producers
    • I Remember You / Hello Monster
    • Naeil's Cantabile
    • Wondeful Days
    • Wonderful Mama
    • Bridal Mask
    • Hero
  2. 2. Will you be watching Park Bo Gum's new movie Seobok?

• Yes, I've been waiting forever!
    • Maybe, it sounds interesting
    • No, I will miss Park Bo Gum even more if I watch it... It's still a long time until he's discharged :(
  3. 3. What type of genre would you like to see Park Bo Gum in next? (choose up to 3)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/17/2021 at 10:00 AM

Even news article on Naver is making throwback article. Reporters also miss Bogummy. 

:doggie:

"First Love Memory Manipulation," Park Bo-gum, a Visual Full of Excitement at his College Graduation."

IMG-20210221-110120.jpg

In this series of plans, we will look back on the photos of "years ago today" with Expo News at the entertainment and sports sites.

Actor Park Bo-gum attended the 2017 school year's first degree ceremony held at Myongji University's Natural Science Campus in Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, on February 21, 2018.

Park Bo-gum, who appeared in a gown and a bachelor's hat, had a photo time with a bouquet of flowers. "Thank you for coming all the way here. I'm so nervous and nervous about graduation. "I have learned a lot for four years, and I thank my classmates, seniors and juniors and professors," he said.

"Forty-five degrees of greeting of a well-mannered young man."

IMG-20210221-110648.jpg

"Wearing a Bachelor's hat and looking good."

IMG-20210221-110658.jpg

"Campus Memory Fragment, Year 14."

Spoiler

IMG-20210221-110708.jpg

"Visual Thumbs Up."

Spoiler

IMG-20210221-110718.jpg

"Announcement of a fluttering warning for graduation."

Spoiler

IMG-20210221-110725.jpg

"Hi, dear school."

Spoiler

IMG-20210221-110733.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001266645

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 pics in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

11 K-Drama Male Leads Who Would Be Amazing To Date In Real Life

bad35b1c8f664e9395ecb41ccd1ceaea.jpeg?s=

We’ve made a list before (which you can find here), but in recent years, there have definitely been a fair share of male leads who have set some high standards when it comes to K-drama boyfriend material. When you think of your favorite K-drama male lead, there are a few obvious ones that come to mind and a few that you know definitely wouldn’t make that list, ie. Joo Dan Tae from “The Penthouse.”

And although it took everything in me to not put the perfect Ri Jung Hyuk from “Crash Landing On You” on the list, thinking about the fact that we would only be able to see him in Switzerland really didn’t make him the most ideal K-drama boyfriend – although a fair share of us really wouldn’t mind the trek.

But luckily, here are nine other K-drama male leads who would be perfect on all levels to date in real life.

Note: This list focuses on male leads from more recent years.

5. Park Bo Gum – “Record Of Youth”

Park-Bo-Gum-7.jpg

If you have a look back at Park Bo Gum’s K-drama roles, there are plenty of characters in his repertoire that deem fit for this category. But if we’re pinpointing the more recent roles, Sa Hye Joon in “Record of Youth” is as close to perfect as they come. Sa Hye Joon is a model who is aspiring to be an actor. He hustles, works hard to achieve his dreams, and is a doting son to his mom. He meets Ahn Jung Ha (Park So Dam) and finds himself connecting with her and eventually developing strong feelings. He is honest about his feelings the moment he recognizes they are more than platonic, but he never makes Jung Ha feel pressured or uncomfortable. Sa Hye Joon is perfect in so many ways, and we see it through his relationship with Jung Ha. When Hye Joon gets famous, he makes sure that Jung Ha doesn’t feel insecure. He’s persistent and shows his love for her at any chance he gets – sometimes he even sacrifices eating just to see her. That’s true love!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Screenshot-2021-0222-000929.jpg

So, what is your dream destination? Is it Paris? Or London? Or Alaska? Or are you a Korean lover? As one of the most trending tourist spots for Asians, South Korea is a very cultural country. The key role in South Korea’s commercial development is played by Kpop and the film and drama industries. I won’t be shocked if every Asian household has at least one South Korean fan. I have got the names of some prominent actors and actresses from South Korea here, check them out.

20201015-141559.jpg

6.Park Bo-Gum:

Park Bo-Gum is the first-ever Korean actor to top the list of Forbes Korean Power Celebrities. He started as a singer-songwriter but then deviated from acting, due to a blissful suggestion. Despite being busy with a career, he maintained a high in his college performance. Some of his most famous works are Reply 1988, Encounter, Love in the Moonlight, and Hello Monster.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.headlinesoftoday.com/entertainment/8-most-popular-korean-actors-and-actresses-of-the-decade.html/amp

One defect appeared in the Korean star series, who expected to raise the visual level: Park Bo Gum, Park Shin Hye and the idols became famous thanks to that?

Min Hyo Rin, Park Bo Gum, Park Shin Hye ... are Korean stars with this shortcoming, but who expected them to become a characteristic that makes their very own charm.

A straight high nose like "playing slide" is an expensive feature that enhances the visual level of Kbiz beauties and royalties. According to old beliefs, a split nose tip is not a beautiful aesthetic feature. However, these 5 Kbiz stars have proven that the split nose is not a flaw, even a unique highlight for their appearance.

1. Park Bo Gum

Screenshot-2021-0222-002228.jpg

Park Bo Gum is not a person with a straight nose like a knife. Instead, he owns a very unique split nose. It seems that this is a defect, but this nose is the part that enhances the beauty of the actor of May Hoa Anh Trang (MDBC) , giving him a different and attractive look among the male idols on the screen.

https://m.kenh14.vn/1-khuyet-diem-xuat-hien-o-loat-sao-han-ai-ngo-lai-nang-tam-visual-park-bo-gum-park-shin-hye-va-dan-idol-nho-vay-ma-noi-tieng-20210220150238704.chn

• Like 1

@gumtaek and @Sakurafairy, i first noticed that there's something different with Bo Gum's nose while watching Reply 1988, the first drama of him that i watched. though it's different, i find it cute, unique and attractive. i remember reading an article where he was asked if he had a "nose job" done because there were people who said he had. he denied having done something to his nose, and said something like "My nose is my nose".  i believe he had not, even up to now. 

still at throw back mode, one of Bo Gum's special surprise to his fans during the fan meet is singing a local song of the country. he really exerts time and effort to learn the song which is a different language . i like this one which he sang during the Good Day Thailand fan meet (this is the recorded version already) . 

• Like 2