Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

15 hours ago, autumnight said:

It seems like he only does an Asian FM tour after a drama? :unsure:

It seems so too. But I'm concerned about his enlistment timing too. If it's gonna be 2021 we are running out of time for a FM. Maybe he will do it in Seoul and Japan. 

@autumnight: I clearly remembering reading an interview where he said he would like to have a fan meet after a drama OR a movie but yes, I need him in a drama since Seobok will still be shown by mid 2020 and if ever he takes on Wonderland, filming will still start next year. The thing is, there has to be a good drama project that has to land on his lap!:)

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

It seems so too. But I'm concerned about his enlistment timing too. If it's gonna be 2021 we are running out of time for a FM. Maybe he will do it in Seoul and Japan. 

I think his enlistment has to be done before he turns 29 Korean age right? so by June 2021...

Wonderland filming -> Seobok Promo -> Drama filming -> Asian tour -> Wonderland promo / variety show... (also Season's greeting shooting there too) Am I asking for too much? :lol: 

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@autumnight: I clearly remembering reading an interview where he said he would like to have a fan meet after a drama OR a movie but yes, I need him in a drama since Seobok will still be shown by mid 2020 and if ever he takes on Wonderland, filming will still start next year. The thing is, there has to be a good drama project that has to land on his lap!:)

Or a movie? I wonder if it's not more difficult to time a movie release with an Asian tour that has to be announced months in advance?

I hope he's getting lots of good drama offers... So far he's been choosing projects that are really diverse... 

Psychopath -> fluffy childhood friend, Prince -> ordinary man, immortal clone -> dying man in a coma :lol:  OT, but do you know what's going on with the whole Pooh and Christopher Robin I've been seeing on Twitter? 

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

OT, but do you know what's going on with the whole Pooh and Christopher Robin I've been seeing on Twitter? 

It's Bogum DP in his fan cafe:)

Hi All,

Thank you all for updating  Bogum thread.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, autumnight said:

I think his enlistment has to be done before he turns 29 Korean age right? so by June 2021...

Wonderland filming -> Seobok Promo -> Drama filming -> Asian tour -> Wonderland promo / variety show... (also Season's greeting shooting there too) Am I asking for too much? :lol: 

Yes before Jun 2021. My best guess is if he does wonderland filming in early 2020, drama in later 2020, Asia Tour in early 2021. I think we are really making him so busy not to mention his studies now. 

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Yes before Jun 2021. My best guess is if he does wonderland filming in early 2020, drama in later 2020, Asia Tour in early 2021. I think we are really making him so busy not to mention his studies now. 

Annyeong Bogummies,

Haist, I am a little disappointed that until now Bogum doesn't hv any TV drama while other actors hv 2-3 dramas done already b4 2020, e.g. YJG.

We all know he has movie to premiere in 2020 but it's still months away. TV dramas are more fun to watch, at least for me, bc it elaborates the story and screen time of Bogummy will be more & long. I hope there will be a script that will land on his lap and will catch his heart. But, I don't hear any news of script being offered to him. All news are about movies. e.g. (Wonderland) 

If he'll accept a drama in the beginning of 2020 (bc he is done with Seobok), he has at least 5-6 months for a drama shooting b4 the movie promotions (if movie will be shown in the 3rd trimester of the year -summer months) so he has time for shooting.  I hope he'll do a drama this beginning of the year and surprise us. 

About his schedule,  we all know that he is very good in managing his time. So he'll pull it off. 

About enlistment, OMG!  Pls. Let him make a drama first b4 ME. Jebal, drama gods,jebal. Lol! 

OTH,  I read this news at Naver but not exactly related to Bogum but the thing is she (Han Eun-jung) chose our Park Bogum and then the other one is JHI.  

Screenshot-20191118-211612.jpg

https://www.chuksannews.co.kr/mobile/article.html?no=224168#0910

@summer2017 @autumnight @gumtaek talking about enlistment make me scared. I want to meet him before his enlist. But if he cant do asian tour anymore, I hope we will get drama.

9 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Annyeong Bogummies,

Haist, I am a little disappointed that until now Bogum doesn't hv any TV drama while other actors hv 2-3 dramas done already b4 2020, e.g. YJG.

We all know he has movie to premiere in 2020 but it's still months away. TV dramas are more fun to watch, at least for me, bc it elaborates the story and screen time of Bogummy will be more & long. I hope there will be a script that will land on his lap and will catch his heart. But, I don't hear any news of script being offered to him. All news are about movies. e.g. (Wonderland) 

If he'll accept a drama in the beginning of 2020 (bc he is done with Seobok), he has at least 5-6 months for a drama shooting b4 the movie promotions (if movie will be shown in the 3rd trimester of the year -summer months) so he has time for shooting.  I hope he'll do a drama this beginning of the year and surprise us. 

Because there's just one bogum in this world, its hard to take 2-3 drama in one year if he has Asian tour in 9 countries, debut as a singer, movie, cfs, etc. He was busy from early 2019 and finally take a break in the end of 2019.   

But I admit seobok really take a lot of his time. He confirmed in march, start filming in the end of may, and finally finished in early Oct, and we still need to wait until next year to see the movie. I'm scared it will happened with Wonderland too (if he really take it) :dissapointed:

I prefer a drama too, I'm sure he get alot of offers in his hands right now. Its just Park Bogum is very picky. 

@rahma92 oh yes,  I feel that too,  am a little hurt with that :bawling:, he being more comfortable in his FC than in Twitter. In Twitter the whole world will see, read and comment with it but cafe is limited only for some fans  but he is our boy and we love him so much and we understand his ways. I/we always commend him with his consistent seonmul in his YT channel. I hope he'll be more active in Twitter and weibo. He doesn't hv IG so it's okay without it. :lol:

BTW,  I know @gumtaek

will make a progressive report about this but I still want to share this news.

The Eider CF makes it to Top 30.Yeyyy! 

Title: I Need Warmth

How many times do we have to run an ads to catch the attention of viewers who turn their remotes dozens of times a day?

Duffy examines the top 30 weekly ads based on the TV ad ratings GRP (gross rating point), which was surveyed by the TNMS advertising research channel for all households across the country.  

GRPs are counted in the same way as broadcast channel programs such as terrestrial, vertical and PPs.

skipped unrelated... 

The 12th ranked EiDER showed a winter commercial that looked like a scene from a movie. Following the fall episode, the movie features a monotonous display of visual beauty, as well as Park Bo-gum, who rode a bike in the rain and wind, continuing his wild journey to the unknown world. It took 1531 radio waves a week to reach 457.37 GRP.

skipped unrelated... 

Screenshot-20191119-083103.jpg

(I couldn't copy the whole table fr the article so I copied in excel, lol.)

http://www.the-pr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=43724

• Like 1

Reading the lastest posts brings me to tears.. 

I miss this boy, too... 

Too much and it drives me crazy literally.. 

I am rewatching Encounter and i cried in the first episode just because seeing his face made me realize how much I miss him. Such a weird thing. 

• LOL 1

@Sakurafairy @rahma92 I think Bo Gum is a very personal person and he feels comfortable expressing himself in his fan cafe.

Last week, he replied some fans and wished them good luck for their exams in fancafe. 

Recently Bo Gum has been less active in Twitter, but I'm sure he keeps an eye that's why he knows so many things, Bo Gum CCTV. 

As for enlistment, at first he wanted to enlist even earlier but hope he will have one last Asia Tour. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, U-Çan said:

I miss this boy, too... 

I am rewatching Encounter and i cried in the first episode just because seeing his face made me realize how much I miss him. Such a weird thing. 

Hugs Chingu, don't feel so sad, remember we are always here with you and Bo Gum too, he will always be with his fans, cheering them on. 

• Awesome 1

On 11/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, thadora said:

It's Bogum DP in his fan cafe:)

@thadora, his DP in his fan cafe is Pooh and Christopher robin? That's so cute... :lol: 

This one? 

EJtlYRoUUAAEtW6?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 11/18/2019 at 9:25 PM, summer2017 said:

I wonder how he's doing in his classes... He really had a busy year :) 

Fighting Bogummy! :wub:

17 hours ago, rahma92 said:

But I admit seobok really take a lot of his time. He confirmed in march, start filming in the end of may, and finally finished in early Oct, and we still need to wait until next year to see the movie. I'm scared it will happened with Wonderland too (if he really take it) :dissapointed:

Yes, I didn't expect it to take 5 months... I thought maybe around 3 months or so... :vicx: 

Talking about Seo Bok, here's another picture from the farewell party... 

11 hours ago, U-Çan said:

I miss this boy, too... 

Have you finished browsing Blossom's site? :D There are a lot of his older works - photoshoots, CFs & their BTS,  fanmeeting... 

http://blossomenter.com/actors/park_bogum/archives/others/page/41/

or how about reading past tweets from Bo Gum? Two things I intend to do one of these days... someday soonish :phew:  Can't exactly be compared to watching/reading/listening to current news, but going back in time fills the gap a bit for me.. ;)

Today's Bo Gum's TV mentions:

1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

Thank you @summer2017and @autumnightfor the warm words :D

I am still doing this thread's back reading. I am on page 561 now. 

I will take a visit to Blossom site, too! 

Thank you ^^

I will also browse YouTube to look for Bo Gum past interviews, works, you can try doing it too. 

2 hours ago, autumnight said:

I wonder how he's doing in his classes... He really had a busy year :) 

I'm very sure our Bo Gum plans his time carefully and will do well in school. Wonder when he is graduating. 

Seobok took 5 months and the team travelled to distant places all over Korea. It's time now for Bo Gum to take a well deserved break.

• Love 1