Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

A Soompi article:

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Appear In Upcoming Film With Suzy

Park Bo Gum In Talks To Appear In Upcoming Film With Suzy

Sep 25, 2019
by J. Lim

We may soon be seeing Park Bo Gum and Suzy on the big screen together!

On September 25, it was reported that Park Bo Gum is currently looking over an offer to appear in the upcoming film “Wonderland” (tentative title) by director Kim Tae Yong. He is said to have been given the offer to play the boyfriend of Suzy’s character.

In response, Bom Film Production stated, “It’s true that we’ve offered a role to Park Bo Gum, but casting has not been finalized.” A source from his agency Blossom Entertainment also stated, “He has received the offer and is currently looking over it.”

If both Suzy and Park Bo Gum accept their roles, it will be their first time working on a production together. Last year, they were in talks to star in the SBS drama “People of Incheon Airport,” which was later changed to “Where Stars Land” and starred Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin. They have already shown their potential chemistry as MCs for the Baeksang Arts Awards for two consecutive years.

“Wonderland” is a film that Suzy and Choi Woo Shik are also in talks for, and with Park Bo Gum joining them, the film could have a star-studded cast.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Korean sources: 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002960677

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0004215057

• Like 2

Koreaboo version:

Park Bo Gum and Suzy May Reunite In A New Drama/Thriller Movie

Visual explosion.

zdQRnvQ48f-SWnVLr8CH6ZDTa2UkePMqaH_DgNP3

Two of Korea’s most popular actors may be set to unite in one movie, as Park Bo Gum is currently carefully considering an offer to join the cast of the movie Wonderland.

An exclusive report from Ilgan Sports has detailed how Park Bo Gum has received the offer to join the lineup of Wonderland, and he is currently carefully considering the offer to join the movie. If he does choose to accept the offer, he will play the role of a couple with Suzy.

Currently, Suzy and Choi Woo Sik are confirmed to be part of the cast, and actress Tang Wei is also considering joining the cast. Wonderland is directed by Kim Tae Yong, who is also Tang Wei’s husband, and it will be his first full length movie since 2011.

While Suzy and Park Bo Gum have not yet worked together in a drama or movie, they have hosted the past two Baeksang Arts Awards together and shown their chemistry as MC’s.

Korean source is the same as above: 

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23586600&cloc=

• Like 1

From Allkpop

10VOTE5

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Park Bo Gum reportedly in talks to star opposite Suzy in new film 'Wonderland'

AKP STAFF

1569393495-a.jpg

Track Choi Woo Sik
on Bandsintown

According to reports on September 25, actor Park Bo Gum is currently looking over the script for a new film by director Kim Tae Yong, titled 'Wonderland'. 

ADVERTISING

Previously, 'Wonderland' garnered attention as the first returning film by director Kim Tae Yong after his marriage to actress Tang Wei in 2014. Actress Suzy and actor Choi Woo Sikjoined the lead cast early on in the film's planning stages, and now, Park Bo Gum will be considering the production as his next project after 'Seo Bok'. 

If cast, Park Bo Gum would be playing the role of Suzy's boyfriend in 'Wonderland'. The film is categorized as a drama genre, telling the story of numerous characters whose lives are intertwined with one another. Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum and Suzy are known to have worked together as MCs for the 'Baeksang Arts Awards' for 2 years in a row in the past. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/09/park-bo-gum-reportedly-in-talks-to-star-opposite-suzy-in-new-film-wonderland

• Like 2

Official Position from Blossom Entertainment: Park  Bo Gum is positively reviewing it. Tang Wei, Chinese actress and wife of PD Ki Tae Young is reportedly being casted in the same project. She is also positively reviewing the offer. Suzy and Choi Woo Sik confirmed to join the project.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190925/97586954/1

From experience, when the official news says Bogummy is positively reviewing it, he's confirmed but let's wait and see.:)

Welcome back, @autumnight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

From experience, when the official news says Bogummy is positively reviewing it, he's confirmed but let's wait and see.:)

Did he say that for encounter and seobok too? Wow a show with Suzy will be a boost! Beautiful pairing and strong movie line. Looks like he is going for big screen.

• Like 1

Hey everyone...

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about the casting news. His characters will be 'Suzy's boyfriend' it sounds like supporting role. I want important role.

I checking the PD last work, he got many awards, and his movies get critically acclaimed. So thats a good news. 

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Official Position from Blossom Entertainment: Park  Bo Gum is positively reviewing it.

I wondering how park bogum have time to read the script, he is super busy with seobok. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I want important role.

I think all of us do ^^

46 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I wondering how park bogum have time to read the script, he is super busy with seobok. 

And i don't think managing time to read the scripts will be a difficulties for him. He was the one who did a lot of filming while he was still studying.

I really want to learn that from him. Doing a lot of works perfectly and still success in study

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Did he say that for encounter and seobok too? Wow a show with Suzy will be a boost! Beautiful pairing and strong movie line. Looks like he is going for big screen.

As far as I can remember, the articles for both Encounter and Seobok mentioned that he was positively reviewing the offer before the confirmation news came out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Bogummy is a bonafide hard-working young namja, remember?  And he has a good nose for roles and projects.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, U-Çan said:

And i don't think managing time to read the scripts will be a difficulties for him. He was the one who did a lot of filming while he was still studying.

I really want to learn that from him. Doing a lot of works perfectly and still success in study

He is a role model, able to do everything well, plan his time and succeed in everything. 

@rahma92 I recall we were lamenting if Bogum has time to do another drama after Seobok and now we have impending good news! He is on a roll! Pray hard.

• Like 2

@U-Çan @gumtaek

I remember in his encounter's interview, he said he dont have time to read any script, because he was too busy. 

13 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I recall we were lamenting if Bogum has time to do another drama after Seobok and now we have impending good news! He is on a roll! Pray hard

Yess but I want him in drama not movie. :sweat: we need to wait one or two years for a movie.

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@U-Çan @gumtaek

I remember in his encounter's interview, he said he dont have time to read any script, because he was too busy. 

I see...

Hope he still has spare time during these days..

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yess but I want him in drama not movie. :sweat: we need to wait one or two years for a movie.

Me, too!!

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

As far as I can remember, the articles for both Encounter and Seobok mentioned that he was positively reviewing the offer before the confirmation news came out.

Hi gumtaek,  this is interesting casting/pairing news but wait & see if this will happen. I hope it will finally happen. I believe there are some fan wishes for them to work together. Everyone would like to see it happen.  I think both have star power in Movie Box Office & this casting will surely sell! Do these two belong on the same Label? If they do, there's a chance of actually making it happen. Besides, their visuals are a perfect match. In case he takes this offer, I can say Bogum loves doing movies, huh? And for sure he thinks it's the right script. He has movies soon in a row. So, he may be in demands for movies. I'm looking forward to hearing MORE about this. Anything for Bogum as long as he's the main lead here. I guess he has already proven his worth as an actor, anyway. It's a big step up for him to play the main lead in the movie this time. He's on the right track to do so. I wonder if the movie "Seo Bok" has wrapped-up now..... :P

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland