Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I wonder what he was saying here...he was getting moved and teary-eyed...

Roughly he said: 

Thank you for spending a special time with me today. From now onward, I will prepare various works/forms. I would be happy if I can come again to Kobe then.

Love the partial Japanese in the youtube live... I can actually understand something he said without having to wait for translation sub :love: I hope one day he'll do an english one too :lol:

I need to do some catching up with this event... Thank you for the updates @gumtaek, @dukesa1122, @rahma92 :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, gumtaek said:

He really looked like Choi Taek here...

Both so cute :lol:

He looked really tired in the vlive @rahma92, really hope he got a good rest before the Tokyo event :)

A lucky fan who got a signed poster and a potted plant ... :blink: What do I need to do to be this lucky? :phew: 

Sign in the pot says "Potosu". Also known as golden pothos, Devil's ivy, money plant, etc it has the meaning of "eternal wealth/fortune" and "beautiful brightness/cheerfulness" in Japan... Not sure if there's a different meaning in Korea...   (Incidentally, this plant is supposedly unkillable even if you have a black thumb :lol:

• LOL 1

Coca-Cola, 1 of the Top 3 Beverages in Term of Sales

Coca-Cola  Beverage  Co., the  No. 1  company   in  the  cola  industry,

posted 1.22 trillion won in sales  and 129.1  billion  won  in  operating

profit last year. Compared with the previous year, sales and operating

profit rose 6.6 percent and 2.5 percent, respectively.

Coca-Cola's retail sales grew 8.6% year-on-year to 256  billion  won in

the first three quarters of last year.

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616