Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

12 hours ago, autumnight said:

Reveal hidden contents

D5i-_QKX4AA2pQJ.jpg

Hi autumnight, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during Baeksang Awards night. I’m in complete awe by his power visual during that night. :P

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It is still May and June 16 is many weeks away but it looks like the fans of uri Bogum in Twitter is now starting the HappyBogumDay thread. Telling everyone to spread good vibes before Bogum birthday and sharing again to everyone their b'day greetings years ago. :star:

• Confused 1
13 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Seobok, the Human Clone Goes First to Baeksang Arts Award to MC :lol::lol:.

I really hope we have an army of Bo Gum clones in the story somewhere... even if the Bo Gums are just sleeping in clone incubation pods or something... :D 

Why are some fans are spreading Bo Gum day in early May? Very strange... :blink:  

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi autumnight, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during Baeksang Awards night. I’m in complete awe by his power visual during that night. :P

Get ready for more @willenette  :wub:

img.jpg?oroginal

img.jpg?original

img.jpg?original

Cr: logo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@autumnight I also don't know the reason. Maybe they want everyone to prepare their video, photobook, photo essay (since doing like these take so much time)  before the big day since they were telling to have a thread and countdown again.  So when Bogum's bday comes all are ready to post their greetings in many creative ways. Bogummy fans sure are excited for that day and very creative :tounge_xd::tounge_xd::tounge_xd:.

• Insightful 1
8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Entertainment Relay Segment Featuring Park Bo Gum in the Baeksang Arts Award Ceremony

The reporter reaction when this handsome man taking her flowers :joy:

GrippingBouncyAngora

• Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland