Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogum Chemistry Score 

Wonderful Mama 8/10

Wonderful Days  9/10

Coin Locker Girl 9/10

Naeil Cantabile  7/10

I Remember You Bromance 10/10 

Reply 1988 OTP 10/10

Bonus: Awards Chemistry Simulation 
image.jpg

Spoiler

KBS Awards 2014 NJH and PBG were watching each other's performance lol 2015 Awards PBG and KSH won imaginary best couple award haha unfortunately KSH is underage :( I love Nam Ji Hyun too she is both mature and bubbly also  her emotional acting one of the finest she never overacts :) 

• Like 10

I'm rooting for Kim Go Eun too. I love them both as separate actors and together in Coin Locker Girl and they're adorable in their recent G9 project. Plus, it's my personal bias that I want them to collaborate often like Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun (The Thieves & My Love from Another Star) and Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo (Camellia & My Brilliant Life).:D

Spoiler

11241724_112637152401048_2080562868_n.jp

If not, I'm holding my breath and crossing all my fingers for any of the following:

Kim Ji Won (Descendants of the Sun, Gap Dong)

Park So Dam (The Priest, The Silenced)

Spoiler

Park+Dam+Busan+International+Film+Festiv

Park Bo Young (Oh My Ghostess, The Silenced, Werewolf Boy)

Spoiler

park-bo-young1.jpg

Kim So Hyun (School 2015, Pure Love)

Spoiler

kbs-kim-park-1451578340744.jpg

tumblr_o0hn9dimj81untowto1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

160314 OBS Unique Entertainment News

Spoiler

00:36~
[Ahn Sang Hoon / Director of movie 'Blind', Bogum's debut movie.]
"I asked him if he could show me any specialty, he stood up without hesitation then showed **** "

[Lee Taewon / Park Bogum's university professor]
I asked, "are you still taking the bus?", he answered he's still using the public transportation.

[Kim Hyung Woon / Owner of the cafe in Park Bogum's university]
"He has never had coffee even once"

01:14~
[Park Bogum's elementary school senior]
"I wasn't the same grade, we went to the same elementary school, we were at the school choir together. He sang very well at that time, and he was very much handsome from the elementary school days, he was popular to the whole school."
01:38~
"He was really very popular. He was handsome at elementary school days, but his beauty was 'upgraded' at the middle school. Since middle school days, girls came to Mok Dong to see him. When he took the bus, people in the bus screamed. He was so popular, there was no girl who didn't like him."

(From other witness, the bus number and the time he takes the bus was a golden information shared by the girls of that area. He was called 'He of Mok Dong', or 'Jo In Sung of Shin Mok highschool')

02:05~
[Go Gyung Pyo]
"We went there to see animals, but Bogum sacrificed himself to drive 4~5 hours. It's nothing to feel sorry."

02:23~
[Park Bogum's elementary school senior]
"He was really too nice, people said 'Can he be that nice with that face?'. He was delicate, well-mannered like girls, he did his best to all things. He was close to everyone regardless boys or girls."

02:46~
[Guard of Park Bogum's church]
"Well, very nice. He is bright and modest. It's true. Since he was a kid, he is so bright and innocent. He is a good swimmer and he is tall. I remember when he was a kid, he used to play soccer with his dad and he asked dad to buy him ice cream. He plays the piano well too."
Reporter: "Was he really upright as shown on TV?"
Guard: "He really is. You will see if you experience him."

03:36~
[Ahn Sang Hoon / Director of movie 'Blind']
"I was looking for an image of cute and soft. At that time Park Bogum was a highschooler. His first impression was very pure. He told me frankly that he was studying acting but had no actual experience so he felt burden. I asked him if he could show me any specialty, then he stood up with no hesitation and danced intensely."
"I thought he was very solid inside. I was sure that his personal history and emotion status would be a big energy to this movie and to his future career."

[Ryu Joon Yeol]
"Bogum has competitive spirit."

[Ahn Sang Hoon / Director of movie 'Blind']
"It's been already years since we did movie together, but he didn't forget me and sent me text from time to time. Seeing this, he is a humanly good person. He has experienced various things since young age. He has solid inside and is an upright person."

06:18~
[Lee Taewon / Professor of Park Bogum's university]
"My choir class begins at 9am or 10am. He has never been late or absent even once. Once, he was filming at Yeoju, he came to school on his presentation time. It was a part of the mid-term exam, so nobody could skip it. He came to school and did his presentation, then went back to filming."

06:38~
[Choi Kyung Rok / Senior of Park Bogum's university]
While filming, he stopped it for a moment and came to school to take English mid-term exam. He was still wearing his makeup, and with red eyes, and greeted me 'I'm so tired~'. While seeing him, I asked myself 'Am I living that hard?' I've learned a lot by Bogum.

07:12~
[Ryu Joon Yeol]
"Bogum doesn't speak much. Though we've worked together for 6 months, we didn't have much conversation. Bogum is cautious and hardly talks. Thanks to this chance, we could be closer friends and learn each other's inner mind."

07:36~
[Choi Kyung Rok / Senior of Park Bogum's university]
Actually he is a celebrity. He is an actor, and popular person. But he isn't celebrity or actor in our school. He is so friendly, we used to play around always. We went MT together and talked all night long, played game together.

[Lim Song Yi / assistant teacher of Park Bogum's university department]
"After R1988 he became more popular, he is in everywhere these days. He could have been changed, but he is still the same, very modest. He treats others like he is in the lower position."

08:20~
[Kim Hyung Woon / Owner of Cafe Myongji in Myongji university, Park Bogum's school]
Every time Bogum orders Grain Latte. Maybe because he is busy with schedule. So one day I asked him that I want to name it as 'Bogum Latte', he was very pleased to hear it. He has never had coffee, even once. He always drinks his own latte.

On the screen:
Committee of Bogum's movie watching movement. The placard says, 'If you bring the ticket of the movie China town(=Coin locker girl), you'll get one free Americano.' Bogum's handwriting message is on the placard. 'Thanks for your love. Please drink coffee a lot, it prevents cancer.' :D

08:50~
One day, he ordered Bogum Latte, another person picked it and drank. So I told that person, 'It wasn't yours. It belongs to this guy.'
Bogum just smiled and said, 'I'm alright, please just give me a new straw.' I thought he might ask me a new one. It was impressive."

• Like 24