Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Dang! Everything is connected.

His character's mom in Reply was late.

His crying in ep 2 when he said no family portrait.

Now this episode of YOF. 

I really don't know this kid.

He can afford the family portrait, its just that his mum ain't around anymore. That episode of him crying about family portrait makes so much sense.

Bogum-ah, you grew up well. Im proud of you. 

• Like 18
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Dang! Everything is connected.

His character's mom in Reply was late.

His crying in ep 2 when he said no family portrait.

Now this episode of YOF. 

I really don't know this kid.

Bogum-ah, you grew up well. Im proud of you. 

Yes. Everything is connected.
He almost 100% like his Taek's char.
His personality. 
His take on things.
His take on life.
His thankfulness.

I remember in an episode of R88 (i forgot which ep), Deok-sun's mom talk with his husband while watching Taek's news on TV, she said, "His mom in heaven must be proud of him. He grew up so well". :tears: 

• Like 19

omg bogum ah. this is taking reel and real to another level. :tears:

'every day. i miss my mum every single day' -- bogum/taek

'you don't know anything about me.' -- bogum/taek

his manager says that when bogum went to Europe, he specially went to the places that he went before with his mum when he was young to take pictures.

P.S looks like na pd is taking some editing tips from shin pd lol, at first I thought why are they repeating the interview, then bam the reveal hits us right in our hearts

• Like 21

as more episode comes by.. the more we learn depressing facts about Bogum, the more we see the uncanny similarity of him with his Taek character, the more we were amazed at how the ups and downs in his life turns him the wonderful human being that he is now..

Park Bogum. Just what kind of angel are you?

• Like 18

very rough translation of some comments on article from naver trending right now

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=117&aid=0002735750

'꽃청춘' 박보검, 자동차와의 악연을 추가하다 '또 사고' - 'YOF' park bo gum, adding on (?) to his bad luck with cars 'another accident'

[+1989 -61] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ the real life choi taek

[+1548 -56] bogum is taek ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1243 -81] pretty long comment just them talking about how it was already difficult for him and this accident only adds on to his hardships (LOL AW)

[+932 -99] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ bogum is too pureㅋㅋㅋ

[+210 -14] the laws to change directions from the left side to the right are really confusing (?)

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, rhienz said:

He is drunk, again?
What antics he did now? LOL

Cant wait to see his drunk's cut  

Well... he didn't dance again like before. He just couldn't sit straight like the other three... the way he was sitting.. swaying here and there.. touching Jun Yeol ...... and he was just silent while the other three chatted. Aigoooo.. and then they played games and (I guess) he lost and got to drink some more. . Sigh.. I was kinda expecting him to slump on the ground or start making noise.

His crying part... and the day of audition..

• Like 18

Just saw the short clip of Bogum's reply88 audition and I don't know what to say here but cry  :tears:

I had a bad feelings about today episode of YoF since last week, from the preview on end of episode 3....My heart keep telling me to prepare more tissue for watching episode 4, and this one is the reason. Can't believe it...so sad but glad to know that he grew up well without his mom around. 

He is 7 months younger than me but he more mature than me in everything. I just can love him more and more everyday  :)

• Like 14

Everyone is on shock, and yes I'm literally crying for this man :" . 박보검..how do you do it ? You have a lot of thing that makes us proud and amazed.

i honestly never thought this one coming, i mean i picture him living with his whole family  (eomma,appa,nunna,hyung) happily but then bam

I believe though, his mom is really proud of him and always watching him from above. 

You've been through a lot, yet you manage to keep your positive attitude. I'm a proud fans, you really deserve to be loved by many people, 박보검 사랑해.. :tears:

• Like 14