Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek If bogum turn down the "Anci City" . i think the story quite similar with one of the movie which will be airing soon. He is very careful about choosing his project . Lets wait and see the confirm news.  But we want him to take up any project soon.

Still can not find out who is this person.

https://twitter.com/falling_bogum/status/859721426839846912

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@gumtaek If bogum turn down the "Anci City" . i think the story quite similar with one of the movie which will be airing soon. He is very careful about choosing his project . Lets wait and see the confirm news.  But we want him to take up any project soon.

Still can not find out who is this person.

https://twitter.com/falling_bogum/status/859721426839846912

Same, I checked all the winners and he is not one of them. Praying for a really daebak project for him and slay that Baeksang acting award!

• Like 3

There is no news of his new project yet. But i hope he will announce soon. He greeted a lot of ppl yesterday in the award ceremony. 

An Si City has no official rejection issued by Blossom. So we really dunno what is Bo Gum's choice. 

Let's hope for the best. 

• Like 8

Hello chingus! I know I have been missing in action and over such a momentous event such as Baeksang., tsk tsk. First, Baeksang was held at such a non-conducive time for me which makes following the event difficult. (I did reminisce about our past live watching and live posting for TVN Awards, MAMA Awards and KBS Awards. Boy, do I miss those times!) Then, there was so much buzz on weibo yesterday evening (my time zone) that I couldn't help but avail myself to the entertainment over there. :)

As this Ahjumma fan has told my boy in my "love letter" to him that I am 4evgbogummy on Soompi, first, let me say a few things to him (looks like he is fully aware of what's happening in Bogummy fandom hehe..).

Bogum-ssi, congratulations for achieving the Most Popular Award. We are very happy to give you our love and proclaim that to the whole world! I know you will continue to work hard and that soon, we will see you get the Best Actor Award at Baeksang and many other places! God bless you, as always.

Now I will share some of my own reflections about things. @mellinadear Here's my long overdue thank you for acknowledging me! Haha..I enjoyed myself and gained many Bogummy fangirl friends from this whole thing! His fans are really daebak!

Yesterday's event was a fraction of the glitz and fanfare from last year's. When I saw this pic, I was like, "wait a minute, am I getting the right event?"

5C295983-57F7-47C9-B396-5F2D0C0367D6_zps

The point I want to make is of course not about the low budget for the event but about my own realization that at the end of the day, showbiz is not about the glitz and fame but about solid acting and scripts that change people. And uri Bogummy is in a good place as he is by far, one of the best and most dedicated actors that I have seen. When I heard Gong Yoo's moving speech about how the Award will help him get back on his feet in his self discovery journey, I realized that the acting journey is essentially that for the actor himself. So I do hope to see more sides of Bogummy as an actor as he continues in his self-discovery journey. On this note, I want to give a shoutout to Kim Eun Sook! From the uploaded fancams, I can see her adoring our boy. Please, KES, please use your gift on our boy and present him to us in your beautifully writen drama and character soon!

Those of you who have been here long enough will know that I love goofy Bogummy most. Much has been shared about his "pabo" moment when his name was called in an unrecognizable diction and his penguin walk on the stage together with DO and Yoona. I do have my favorite goofy moment from yesterday and it is this :

AD35BF04-E335-4936-A510-0A44E96A6520_zps

Aigoo..will you ever stop being so adorable! Never, right? When all's said and done, he's just a pure-hearted and adorable boy!

And now, I come to my favorite pic from yesterday's Baeksang.

2C58EE23-0B38-4507-A360-6CD744C7C8AF_zps

I have always been in love with the shape of his head (it's so small and round)!  I must say his "combed-up" hairstyle yesterday made him look SO HANDSOME or should I say, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS! (Btw, I don't usually like the combed-up hairstyle for him, but yesterday's was an exception for me). 

As I look at his back (and the back of his head), I just want to say this Baeksang journey has been a memorable one for me (the first Baeksang journey last year is also full of memories but bad ones haha..). Together with chingus here, Bogum-ssi, we are and will be behind you all the way!!!

• Like 10

7 Reasons Why You Can’t Help But Love Park Bo Gum

h
Park-Bo-Gum5_zps0nzn0xhr.jpg

Park Bo Gum is no doubt one of the hottest actors in Korea right now, taking first place on the brand reputation rankings for April and winning the male popularity awardat the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards. But if he has yet to capture your heart, here are seven reasons to love Park Bo Gum!

1. He is incredibly hard-working and kind-hearted.

Park-Bo-Gum_zps4nin1h5r.jpg

There are nothing but positive rumors and accounts of Park Bo Gum’s amazing personality. He puts in his best effort no matter what he does, whether it is trying an Olympic sport or attending school through his busy schedule. He is also known to treat everyone with wonderful kindness, recently preparing a birthday cake for Jung Joon Ha’s birthday and sincerely signing autographs for fellow students at his university.

2. He is a very talented actor.

Park-Bo-Gum-1_zps2almfw5k.jpg

Park Bo Gum consistently shows high quality acting through his diverse roles, no matter if he is playing a psychopath or a Joseon crown prince. He has been recognized for his talents through various awards such as the Male Top Excellence Award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Spoiler

If you haven’t yet, start watching Park Bo Gum in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” below!

3. He develops strong connections with his friendliness.

Park-Bo-Gum-V_zpsgma0xjue.jpg

Park Bo Gum makes a lot of effort to get to know people he works with or meets, leading to his strong and long-lasting friendships with many. Some of these are with celebrities such as BTS’s V, the cast of “Reply 1988,” and Song Joong Ki. However, even staff such as photographer Baek Sang Hyun has commented on his friendliness, sharing, “Working with Park Bo Gum has been the most memorable for the past six years. He is the first celebrity that asked for my name.”

4. He is relatable and doesn’t care too much about his surroundings.

Park-Bo-Gum1_zpsc2svyztq.jpg

Although Park Bo Gum is an extremely well-known celebrity, he has shown very relatable aspects. Long after becoming recognizable to the public, he was spotted taking the subway, looking like any other college student in a plain white t-shirt. There have also been fan accounts of various other times he was seen taking public transportation.

5. He is also a great singer.

Park-Bo-Gum3_zpsgijeul3i.jpg

Park Bo Gum has revealed that he originally dreamed of being a singer, and he has proven several times that he has the talent for it. He sang “My Person” for the OST of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and he has also performed on “Music Bank” and at fan meetings.

Spoiler

Check out this clip of Park Bo Gum’s soothing voice in “My Person”!

6. He has good chemistry with everyone.

Park-Bo-Gum-Kim-Yoo-Jung_zpsgtbzafrq.jpg

Whether he is hosting a music show or acting in a drama, Park Bo Gum manages to look good with everyone. He has demonstrated this with costars such as Red Velvet’s Irene on “Music Bank,” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri on “Reply 1988,” and Kim Yoo Jung on “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

7. He has so much love for his fans.

Park-Bo-Gum4_zpsbgglw9k5.jpg

Park Bo Gum always shows so much love and care for his fans. One famous instance of this is when he shed endless tears of thankfulness at his fan meeting in January. He cried, “Thank you. Who am I to deserve this…Thank you so much for taking your precious time to come in this cold weather.” He always sincerely expresses his gratitude to all of his fans.

• Like 7

Bogum Magic Testimonial

However, even staff such as photographer Baek Sang Hyun has commented on his friendliness, sharing, “Working with Park Bo Gum has been the most memorable for the past six years. He is the first celebrity that asked for my name.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/04/7-reasons-cant-help-love-park-bo-gum/

My comment: The main reason I became a fan.

• Like 5