Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thanks for all the pictures, video clips and updates. I am so glad that we make it and voted the popularity award for him. So he able to stand on stage today. For the face of losing best actor, i am sad. Really sad. But i know Bo Gum will win the best actor award one day not when he is popular to prove his acting. 

Let's celebrate that moment together at that time.

Besides, i agree that he needs to announce his next project real soon. Please Bo Gum ah, after Baeksang how can we see you more?  Please...... is already May now......

• Like 6

It's sad that he didnt get the best actor awards ... but  ... someday ...soon or later ... in future ... he will fulfill his dreams to get recognition for his acting tallent ... coz no one can deny that he has a great tallent in acting ...... so ... hope in future more and more ppl will able to appreciate his acting ...

I agree with you all ... he need to announce his next project ASAP .... and hope he will choose it wisely ...

So happy that he appreaciate and say thank you to his international fans , too ..:blush: and once again .. congrats for him to get popularity awards ( the award that we are all "fighting over" for him within 21 days of voting )

And thanks to all of you for all the updates ( news , photos , videos , gif , etc ) ... thank you ..:)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

BoGum said eventhough we speaks different languages and living in different places, not only korean fans but international fans as well,thanks for voting me the popularity award. Thanks for loving Hanllyu drama .

• Like 6