Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Yeo Jin Goo Reveals How Staff Reacted When Park Bo Gum Sent Food Support To His Movie Set

Yeo-Jin-Goo.jpg

It’s no surprise that many were excited to see Park Bo Gum’s support!

During an interview with KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” which aired on April 29, Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Jung Jae, and Kim Moo Yeol sat down to discuss their latest movie together “Warriors of the Dawn.”

Yeo Jin Goo recalled how fellow actor Park Bo Gum had once sent a food truck to the filming site of the movie in order to show his support. “The female staff members were the happiest,” Yeo Jin Goo hilariously added.

Park-Bo-Gum3.jpg

While displaying an amusing hint of jealousy, Kim Moo Yeol chimed in, “It was only something merely sent by Park Bo Gum, but they were still happy with that fact alone.”

“Warriors of the Dawn” explores the story of Prince Kwanghae (Yeo Jin Goo), who leads his people along with To Woo (Lee Jung Jae) to fight against Japanese forces after the rightful king abandons his post and escapes to the Ming Dynasty. It is set to premiere in South Korean theaters at the end of May.

How would you react if you saw something from Park Bo Gum?

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/29/yeo-jin-goo-reveals-people-reacted-park-bo-gum-sent-food-support-movie-set/

• Like 6

Hello! happy sunday everyone.. I miss him our bogummy so much can't wait to see him at baeksang Awards and I hope his fansign for vprove is confirm soon because I'm wanna see a lot of pictures of him.:heart:

• Like 4

Park Bo-gum tops ad model reputation ranking in April

Actor Park Bo-gum ranked No. 1 in spokesmodel brand reputation in April, according to research.

The Korea Reputation Center collected and analyzed more than 41 million pieces of data on 47 advertisement models between March 27 and Friday. 

The result showed that Park, who recently appeared on the MBC variety show “Infinite Challenge” as a guest for an episode titled “2018 PyeongChang Olympics,” received the highest brand reputation rate, rising from No. 4 in March.

“As Park Bo-gum has expanded his activities from dramas to variety shows, such as ‘Infinite Challenge,’ his brand reputation has also increased,” said Koo Chang-hwan, head of Korea Reputation Center. 

Park, 23, who starred in the 2016 KBS 2TV “Love in the Moonlight,” has nabbed various advertisement deals, including those related to food and beverage, fashion accessories and mobile content. 
Trailing behind the actor were actress Park Bo-young and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon. 

Others leading in the ranking included Baek Jong-won, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Gong Yoo.

The monthly brand reputation ranking of commercial models is based on participation, communication, media and community indices.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704301329583015858_2

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland