Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **"I think youth represents self-reflection. Since every second that passes wi

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

One hundred and one page of bogummie tread..full awsome pic from uri handsome bogum....yess love his curly hair like min-ah..IRY..more manly and a little bit rough..its oke..why his bb cream look so white..i know his skin being tanned ..can his makeup artis take bb cream mote natural..choose apink bbcream not white to a tanned skin..i think its work for him.

• Like 4

tumblr_o3ri1vr02y1untowto1_500.jpg

brianlily3: of all the celebrities I’ve met
(he’s) the most well mannered actor
Since it we were filming with Park Bogum-ssi, I especially
even put on eyeliner for the first time in a hundred years
but you couldn’t even notice it..ㅋㅋ
On another note, I passed on the clothes designed personally by Hyeyoung
as a present to Bogum-ssi

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 6

tumblr_o3q17dvNBM1untowto1_500.jpg

#Korean #actor #ParkBoGum
He’s the most #popular #favorite #star in #Korea.
My friend told me that he’s so #good #honest and #well-mannered after she had a #interview with him.

narae718: Mi-chan who was in high spirits with compliments for #ParkBoGum after wrapping up the #Interview!
ooty! i was jealous 

#Actor #Manager everyone was so kind that, in order to fulfill all the requests of the #Reporters, the time (to end the interview) kept being extended!
(She said) they were taking a #PersonalItem photo but he said that he would take it himself and held the #Camera and worked hard!
After the interview ended, he signed his #Autograph for them on such a pretty #Polaroid! 
she said he was kind and well mannered #Cutie, really like #Taek-ie. Mi-chan who requested me to #Promote Park Bogum a lot. (But in reality the truth is that he’s already a #BigStar that doesn’t need promotingㅋㅋ). 

#R8 #AdvancementIntoJapan #Congratulations
keep growing up well like this and let’s definitely work on a good show together in the future!
warm actor-nim! 

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 6
10 hours ago, sefinaa said:

Hehehe i'm 2 years younger than him.. But it's okay for anyone who older than him called oppa, he has allowed us for called oppa~ because he is handsome 

HANDSOME GUY = OPPA

That's the rule, girls. Taeki's Omma said so.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
12 hours ago, tiendoank said:

LOL.. he should try Deok Seon's orange lipstick..heheheh..

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

What's with that thick makeup, Stylish-ssi?? He's already white... why making him so pale?

He is not try deok sun lipstik but he is just kissing her..thats make his lip be orange...hihihihi..aiigoo...

• Like 3

Hi guys,, this is my first time I'm here with  leaving a comments, actually I've long followed bogum thread and taeksun thread, but I did not have time because of my work. n finally i ended up to make this account ^-^ 
Bogum is my first favorite actor who can take my heart bcs of his humbleness, kindness, brightness, and ofc his handsome face

Nice to meet u all,, 

*I'm sorry for my bad english 

• Like 8

For Star1, March 2016

"My #BoyfriendPics that I want to take even more, especailly when you tell me not to #ParkBoGum #AtStyle #AprilVolume #Photoshoot #March21 A #MustHave #LimitedEdition #Photoshoot that will let your imaginations run free" x

For J. Estina, March 2016

12829200_1060771210652511_44004355774954

12801131_1060771203985845_26203886490111

12819191_1060771207319178_70679044241890

• Like 13

Hi guys missed me? I've been away from soompi for a while because I was sooooo busy not because I don't like bogummie anymore. No! That would never happen! I will never fall out of love with bogummie!!

I'll be back and happy 101 pages all!

Here are some pics to get you (and remember me) by...

superthumb.jpg

Q1dM54X.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS8ZwZ9bwn9t9d6xDHtD2

• Like 11
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (Jan 2021), Wonderland