Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Such an exciting time for us Bogum fans! So many articles and news and activities! Congratulations to those who live where he's going. I'm sure you guys will share infos to tide us unfortunate ones over. 

It is very unlikely that I will be able to attend any fanmeet because the last quarter is a very busy time at work for me, plus there isn't any scheduled in my country omg sad. But I will try to make up for it next next week when I go to Seoul. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

And Singapore will definitely be a target venue for all his I-fans, SK and C fans. And there are a lot of Koreans in Singapore. Think I may seriously consider KL even with the language barrier. 

Yes, we can forsee ticketing war soon..everywhere he goes. But HK will be the worst as many C fans will flock there !

• Like 5

Just now, WendyHo said:

Yes, we can forsee ticketing war soon..everywhere he goes. But HK will be the worst as many C fans will flock there !

Yep, I'm abandoning HK and Taipei. The competition is indescribable. For his Taipei fanmeet, people were queuing up from the day before and tickets were completely sold within 7 minutes after booth opened. I was originally thinking of getting friends in Taiwan and HK to help me but am more or less abandoning the idea. Haha...my sister has agreed to go with me to whichever fan meeting I can get! My husband too...though if getting tickets is tough, I'd just focus on getting one for myself. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

I'm from KL !!!! Let's GO ladies!

I'm so going with my kids! They are as excited as I am.....:w00t:

Let's go Let's go!!!! I am gathering other fans too!!! Do we need to make an event for Bo Gum in the fan meeting???? 

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

My heart is still thumping fast. I can't contain my happiness. Okay, this is what I got from Bogummy's China fansite accounts: the order will be KL, HK, Jakarta, Taipei, Tokyo, Bangkok and last of all, Singapore before the final one back in SK. Bogummy's fanbase in China, Taiwan, HK is crazily huge, getting tickets won't be easy. For his Taiwan fan meet, tickets were sold out in less than 7 mins and if I remember correctly, it was not through online means. 

Have no experience going for fanmeet, have only been to concerts. Our Chingus here, if it's not online and I need to target KL or Jarkata, I'd be here screaming for help to get tickets k?!!

If you are coming to KL , no worry will help to get ticket for you!!!! Now we need to know the date and who is the organizer!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sigh, it looks like a lot of his Korean fans are targeting all his other fan meet venues as well. All are of like minds - they will go to wherever they can get tickets. His Korean fans can pretty much choose anywhere. A lot of his C fans are targeting HK, Taipei, and SK. I think it may be impossible to get tickets for my target venues. 

Oh my god!!! then we have to target Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand??? Don't fight please, don't !! Will we have enough seats for locals?

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle JG said:

Oh my god!!! then we have to target Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand??? Don't fight please, don't !! Will we have enough seats for locals?

I am afraid of scalpers buying lots of tickets and resell them at higher price knowing how highly in demand there are

Aiming for KL too haha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

I am afraid of scalpers buying lots of tickets and resell them at higher price knowing how highly in demand there are

Aiming for KL too haha

I never thought KL will be targeted. Oh My..... please i want to buy VVIP seats!!!! really will have a fan war???? 

I think the problem is China is not confirmed so China Fans will need to travel. But why Korea????? Many Korean in Malaysia too. Oh my Oh my.........

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@Michelle JG I won't go to Thailand as the language will be a big problem - haha can neither understand Thai or Korean. And his Thai fanbase is no joke either. Haha...I get a lot of info from C fans. And many many mil thanks for your offer to help with KL! Am so excited!!! 

Oh ya i forgot about the language  barrier in Thailand.. Then only KL and Singapore. Can you help me to buy ticket in Singapore if i go? hahahaha I start to understand Korean Fans feeling because they only have 1 fm and we can have 2 if we want to travel because Singapore and Malaysia are so near to each other!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

I never thought KL will be targeted. Oh My..... please i want to buy VVIP seats!!!! really will have a fan war???? 

I think the problem is China is not confirmed so China Fans will need to travel. But why Korea????? Many Korean in Malaysia too. Oh my Oh my.........

Can forget about SK. There are comments in DC asking Blossom to book a venue that can hold 30,000 audience. A lot of C fans live in SK and a great number living in China speak and understand Korean and English. The C fans also scout for things published in English and they will share. From their comments, I know a lot read and understand English as well. Sigh...this is the first of a kind experience for me.

3 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Oh ya i forgot about the language  barrier in Thailand.. Then only KL and Singapore. Can you help me to buy ticket in Singapore if i go? hahahaha I start to understand Korean Fans feeling because they only have 1 fm and we can have 2 if we want to travel because Singapore and Malaysia are so near to each other!!!

No, the Korean fans have all the venues as Korean will be the main language and they will hear Bogummy in their native language. They go everywhere for Bogummy. So far, they have gone to Shenzhen, Taiwan and HK. They will come to Singapore and KL as well.

• Like 7

Just now, 4evgbogummy said:

Can forget about SK. There are comments in DC asking Blossom to book a venue that can hold 30,000 audience. A lot of C fans live in SK and a great number living in China speak and understand Korean and English. The C fans also scout for things published in English and they will share. From their comments, I know a lot read and understand English as well. Sigh...this is the first of a kind experience for me.

I read some C fans comment about their worry of Bo Gum held fm in China. And i think C organizer is trying to get the estimate of fans who will attend. So if China don't have then we really need to worry have a ticket war later. C fans like Bo Gum a lot and they will do anything to see him. 

Besides, DC asking for a venue that can hold 30k audiences???? hahahahhahha is more like a concert already. Is there such fm which hold 30k fans???? . Normally is 3.5k to 5k only right? This is Bo Gum Magic!!!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

No, the Korean fans have all the venues as Korean will be the main language and they will hear Bogummy in their native language. They go everywhere for Bogummy. So far, they have gone to Shenzhen, Taiwan and HK. They will come to Singapore and KL as well.

Ya. They can understand him in their native language. i hope we will have good translator in KL and Singapore. Translator is very important. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

I read some C fans comment about their worry of Bo Gum held fm in China. And i think C organizer is trying to get the estimate of fans who will attend. So if China don't have then we really need to worry have a ticket war later. C fans like Bo Gum a lot and they will do anything to see him. 

Besides, DC asking for a venue that can hold 30k audiences???? hahahahhahha is more like a concert already. Is there such fm which hold 30k fans???? . Normally is 3.5k to 5k only right? This is Bo Gum Magic!!!

Yep. Think the actual venues in China other than HK have not yet been decided. I'm not sure if Blossom will eventually pick another venue in China other than HK. Kinda hope they will though because there really are many many loyal C fans, many of whom have followed him from Tomorrow Cantabille and IRY days; and most have followed him from R88 days (and I am talking about the same screening time in SK and not after iQiyi bought R88). That's why Bogummy could be awarded the International Artiste award even before R88 was officially screened through iQiyi.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Aiming for KL too haha

Now i'm starting to get worried if i'm able to grab the ticket for his KL FM or not. Seriously, Park Bo Gum Fever is not a joke, fans went crazy this morning after his Asia FM countries has been announced. They can't wait for more update on venue and ticketing:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Now i'm starting to get worried if i'm able to grab the ticket for his KL FM or not. Seriously, Park Bo Gum Fever is not a joke, fans went crazy this morning after his Asia FM countries has been announced. They can't wait for more update on venue and ticketing:sweatingbullets:

Wow..... now I'm getting worried too... if I can get  a hold of his JKT FM too..

Any Indonesians here want to join forces to get tickets?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@mellinadear, thanks for the update on Bogummy's flight date :) So, it will be on the 6th which means on Sunday. On a brighter side, he gets to rest more :)

Oh Ya. I am glad to know that Bo Gum is enjoying his true vacation in US. Even though can't see him on media now but every fan is getting excited over his Asia fm news. 

• Like 4

@mangachickava During rewatching, I am impressed with several scenes which Park Bo Gum acted like Crown Prince was his soul being in such circumstances reacting to other persons in the scenes as being in the real world. Crown Prince did exist.

I might think about the scenes later. 

@tiendoank Impressive notice for Park Bo Gum's co-stars indeed. 

FAN MEETING

By the way, for fan meeting ticket war, even massive demand of much more than 50,000 in each country but notice from Song Joing Ki's fan meeting, Blossom preferred more cozy venue with not too large size; therefore, ticket war seems extremely fierce. 

Fans in other countries want to attend cross countries esp.  with English or Chinese translators. From Blossom's performance in selecting translators, fans positively praised about this feature.  

In addition, in Korea which tentatively having special guests or special events as hometown, unbelievable ticket war could be forecasted. 

• Like 5