Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Google Translate (If anyone can read Korean, could you please recheck whether it is correctly translated) 

Kim Sook: "I told in the episode that I wanna hug Park Bo Gum if I win award but he was sorry he did not have a chance to when I did won". Kim Sook said, "Then I met Park Bo Gum in the waiting room KBS Entertainment Award for Sister Slam Dunk preparation, he hug that he did not before. He also said "I envied. I want to travel to Mongolia on a 1.5-day schedule, but I can not" ( I guessed Park Bo Gum mentioned Battle Trip in KBS to let enjoy trips and Foods) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Google Translate (If anyone can read Korean, could you please recheck whether it is correctly translated) 

Kim Sook: "I told the episode that I wanna hug Park Bo Gum if she wins award but he was sorry he did not have a chance to. Kim Sook said, "Then I met Park Bo Gum in the waiting room KBS Entertainment Award for Sister Slam Dunk preparation, he hug that he did not before. He also said "I envied. I want to travel to Mongolia on a 1.5-day schedule, but I can not" ( I guessed Park Bo Gum mentioned Battle Trip in KBS to let enjoy trips and Foods) 

Correction: Bo gum gave her a hug by saying ,[ noona, this is for the one i could not do back then] which make everyone envied. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

@NongpeeP   

Hide contents

Maybe this is her first adult role i guess. Kim Su-Hyun won new actress award last year from KBS too which a child actress turned to adult role. 

Spoiler

Oh I see, this might be their criteria not to count acting during child actress's experience. Cheers to Kim Yoo Jung. 

PS. Please don't be misunderstood that we are gossiping bad thing in spoiler but we are discussing Off-Topic from Park Bo Gum. 

Park Bo Gum used to play as a teenager version of Namgung Min but what surprised me is his co-actress's age and her young face. Kyung Soo-jin who was 25 years old in 2012 (29 years old in 2016, she acted as 2nd lead actress in Weightlighting Fairy Kim Bok Joo to pair with Nam Joo Hyuk at 22 years old) while Park Bo Gum was just 20 years old. 

Park Bo Gum in KBS http://1boon.daum.net/mykcatchup/16122501

17fe204308744f018056e192847aeaed.JPG

-----------------------------------------------

Credit: smj

C0_StsbUoAACoPr.jpg

@MichelleBGThank you so much for your corrected translation. 

• Like 5

Bo Gum and his co-stars congratulate GKP for his first fanmeeting

His HD photos are coming, his side profile is perfect. I'm still waiting for D'eau L'hiver master-nim photos.

I don't know why I laughed when I saw his rehearsal photo, but somehow he looks like a grandpa with those spectacles. Nevertheless, he looks cute...

I'm excited for tonight. Whatever awards that he gets for his acting, I'll be thankful. I believe he has a nice and big future ahead of him and he will win awards after awards, I will pray for him and his success. I just hope all his fans enjoy the ceremony. I'm not going to be greedy, if he is satisfied and happy that's enough for me. The only reason that I say this is because I see some comments on SNL that if he doesn't get xxx award they are going to be bitter and angry. Let's not be like this. 

I know his acting is amazing and there is no one in this industry who could have played Lee Young better than him, but years of watching Drama Awards have shown me that awards don't go just to talented ones. It's rating+popularity+talent! If it was solely based on talents, other actors/actresses names should also have been there but because their dramas didn't bring high ratings, the channel disregards them. 

In short, what I'm saying is let's be happy that BoGum's drama did well and he is considered as one of Daesang nominees. Sorry to bore you :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Aiyooo...he has dyed his hair back to black. So excited to see him. 

Yes, he does look like a young grandpa with the glasses on @thesunset lol.

Spoiler

Concerning YJ attending. It's still an unfounded rumour but I hope she does attend, she deserves an award. Prays she gets better.

KBS com'on..new actress?she has been acting since she was a kid. She's not new. Pfft.

For LIVE watch, you can watch here too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, the pics you posted above on the Drama Special, is that the girl from Weightlifting Fairy? :blink:

Yes, Kyung Soo-jin is the 2nd lead actress in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, she is 29 years old who acted as the lead actor's ex-girl friend(Nam Joo Hyuk: lead actor's age is just 22 years old, haha, her face looked really young.)

Unbelievably, she could act as the teenage version of lead actress in Drama Specail"still" in 2012 with the real age of 25, she also paired with Park Bo Gum at that time too. 

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Aiyooo...he has dyed his hair back to black. So excited to see him. 

Yes, he does look like a young grandpa with the glasses on @thesunset lol.

Hide contents

Concerning YJ attending. It's still an unfounded rumour but I hope she does attend, she deserves an award. Prays she gets better.

KBS com'on..new actress?she has been acting since she was a kid. She's not new. Pfft.

I guessed his black dyed hair might be done for CF yesterday.

• Like 1

@mellinadear hehe I thought I'm the only one... yes, you're right his hair is back to black!! I hope he won't have damaged hair, the color has changed a lot in the last two months.

Spoiler

I hope YJ can attend the ceremony and end this year happily. As for New Actress, from the start I didn't expect anything else. It's her first major role in drama series so she will be a nominee for that category.

I remember in 2008, So Jisub and Kang Jihwan were nominated for new actor in film category and lots of people were like 'they are not new at all' But it was their first leading role in a movie. 

I know it's not fair but I think that's how it works. 

• Like 5