Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 minutes ago, glee77 said:

He's soo cute...

I think whatever drama he picks next will get a lot of buzz from netizens. After Moonlight he became one of the big ones.

If he plays his cards right these 2 years (since a lot of famous ones are going in the military), he can end up being way bigger and then the female actresses will look less than him (Just remember what happened with Ji Sung and a certain someone at Entertainer).

I would need to disagree with you. Why want to be someone bigger and then the female actress look less than him? I am surprised you said something like that. Whatever project he will be in in, hope it will be great and daebak for everyone. 

Please do not mention other artist when you mean no good. Thanks.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I'm sorry. It seems like my comment was mean, when in fact I just wished the best for him.

I apologize, and hope this does not insult anyone :)

:blush: Maybe i misunderstood you. We hope the best for him and hope everyone works with him will be good too. 

C0ksR4MUoAA1dx5.jpg

You have worked hard in 2016 :heart:

• Like 7

@Chi Le i really want to pretend that i did not see your post but it's really getting on my nerves. I know from which thread you are and i saw all your post there talking good about Bogum. I don't know if you are really a sincere shipper or just a fake fan or just a hater. I think you are more to the later one since your post here always insulting Bogum. Please do not come here in the future just to spread hate. Please go and get a life. I feel sorry for your fellow shipper because they actually has a rotten apple among them..

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, glee77 said:

I'm sorry. It seems like my comment was mean, when in fact I just wished the best for him.

I apologize, and hope this does not insult anyone :)

We love bogum, we also wish him success and appreciate his works, I hope that in his next work he'll just receive fair or lesser amount of attention/fame compared to his costars. We learned the hard way that if he receives too much love and attention from fans many people will hate him and his fans :) .

I agree of him being cute.. hehe :) , it's nice of you to post here :) thank you!

• Like 3

@mai5116  I wanted to say this for a while but I too feel sorry for harmless shippers, since these type of blaming keeps happening we don't have any other choice but defend Bo Gum. So I beg for your understanding since I for one respond strictly in order to make my point across just know that I don't mean to offend any of you also if I ever support any of ships  it won't be because I find the girl more special and others less special,  those who sincerely respects Bo Gum the way he is (not just for appearance sake ^^) will win me and those who moves their ship forcefully by disregarding words and good traits of Bo Gum will lose me that's all. 

• Like 10

Oh dear. I was rewatching MDBC with my sister... needed Bogummy dose after last night, so did not visit here for a few hours, and 2 pages has been added.  Here I thought Bogummy was spotted or something interesting perhaps... BUT ahhh it was just another unwanted guest :blink:  Anyway, thank you for our chingus who protected our thread :wub: 

@4evgbogummy Thank you for letting me know.  Last night I did not manage to stream from the facebook link that you girls posted in here.  I watched from YouTube live and it was horrible, it always stopped when it's Bogummy's turn :sweatingbullets:

@MichelleBG regarding his cute apron, if I'm not mistaken, he did mentioned in his FM that his staff specially made that apron for him.  Maybe they bought the apron but sewed the reindeer up :)

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, justgummy said:

Oh dear. I was rewatching MDBC with my sister... needed Bogummy dose after last night, so did not visit here for a few hours, and 2 pages has been added.  Here I thought Bogummy was spotted or something interesting perhaps... BUT ahhh it was just another unwanted guest :blink:  Anyway, thank you for our chingus who protected our thread :wub: 

@4evgbogummy Thank you for letting me know.  Last night I did not manage to stream from the facebook link that you girls posted in here.  I watched from YouTube live and it was horrible, it always stopped when it's Bogummy's turn :sweatingbullets:

@MichelleBG regarding his cute apron, if I'm not mistaken, he did mentioned in his FM that his staff specially made that apron for him.  Maybe they bought the apron but sewed the reindeer up :)

Oh my, i thought is from his cody but really specially made for him??? omomo, i need to get his cody's number. hahahahaha

@mellinadear  if i am lucky enough i will definitely post here to show you all. :)

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Chi Le said:
  Hide contents

Lol what did i do?

I came cross KDY comment on seoulhyun instalgram that she and bg doesnt look alike -> seolhyun múst talk a lot about BG with KDY + her recent dating she goes after the guy + BG likes girl group + many girls get more famous after dating (like bae yong jon wife for example)

so i just think what if a girl group member really goes after BG... just a thought after recent events, what damage did i do?

Hi, from what i understand from your post you were insulting the lady through this thread? ( you were mentioning that she's just good for her body and she just want to get close to bogum just because he is It or aomething) , and most of us disagree :) , thats all thank you.

• Like 5

I'm trying to repeat 'gwaenchanayo'... also victim playing is a trend I guess

Let's repeat with Hongki here

Spoiler

I hope tomorrow Bogum can get as many awards as possible, he really deserves it. I hope our vote for netizen award have an effect and he wins the netizen award.

1. Daesang/ Top excellence/ Excellence award ( I think it will be Top Excellence, let's wait and see)

2. Netizen award

3. Couple award

Is there any other award that he may get?

• Like 10

I want him to get awards he deserves except for "new actor" award @thesunset. He has passed the level of that award. 

@Chi Le if a girl group member gets attracted to BG & he does the same likewise, there's no harm in that as far as they have good intentions towards each other. Anyone BG ends up with, as long as he is happy, it's good. Whether we like the lady or not, it's NOT our DECISION to make or judge. His happiness is our happiness. 

There. let's end this issue of Body or idols or someone less or no less, blablabla. Thank you.

• Like 12

Tomorrow evening let watch our MC Park Bo Gum and his co-MCs in KBS Drama Award 2016 together. :wub::glasses:

Definitely I cheer Park Bo Gum to receive all awards he deserves. 

PS. sometimes I used to like some actors/actresses from TV drama roles but I can't be proud of their acting, other skills, their manners...for Park Bo Gum I could appreciate his amazing acting, like his looks, admire his other skills as MCing or piano playing or singing, get high on his earnestness&determination in working&studying, and last but not least be positively inspired by his proper manners and thorough thoughts.

• Like 9