Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

With English translation of tweets

tumblr_oiuon0gFEe1untowto1_500.jpg

cjstkgustnr: #Bogum=ie who I met as son and mother when shooting the #SunkistCommercial.. Reunited today at the #VIPScreening of #Movie #BecauseILoveYou~!! So very glad (to see him) and my heart was fluttering!! The kind actor who told me in detail that he watched the scene where I appeared in the movie well. Cutie #ParkBoGum!! So so loveable!!!

tumblr_oiuoc8kiFE1untowto1_500.jpg

imthirty: Jihong-hyungnim who finds
actors who represent our country greeting him embarrassing
Thanks to hyung who I met through good fate,
I watched #AWarmMovie today.
The work of Director #JooJiHong #BecauseILoveYou
will be coming to you all on January 4th
Fighting! #Daebak #MakeItBig #daily #EverydayLife #CoolGram #ChaTaeHyun #KimYoonHye #SeoHyunJin #KimYooJung

tumblr_oiuo4huYNY1untowto1_500.jpg

imthirty: I’m just (clearly) a squid…
That’s how I see it. That’s just how I feel
#ParkBoGum #GoodLookingGram At the #BecauseILoveYou after party #IGotLucky #Today ? #EverydayLife #daily #MaktoobSunglasses #Like #maktoob

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 10

A good translation as always credit: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

Love the Blossom camaraderie! Bogum is in the right agency!

tumblr_oiupaendgh1untowto1_500.jpg

hsjnews: #BecauseILoveYou #BlossomEnterChaTaeHyunImJooHwan… #SungDongIl #BaeSungWoo #SeoHyunJin #KimYooJung and teacher #ParkGeunHyung teacher #SeonwooYongNyeo coming to theatres January 4th, 2017.. The movie is heart-warming and funny.. Watch it with together with your family or lover~ really good~!!! After the vip screening, Blossom (entertainment family) talked all night during the after party.. Bogum who asked how I was as soon as I woke up. Is this why everyone goes on about #ParkBoGum and #ParkBoGumㅋㅋㅋ.. The movie is heart-warming and so is Bogum-ieㅋ Everyone spend a warm Winter together with the movie Because I love you and be happy~

(in the text message:)
pbg: Hyung, did you get home safely yesterday? It was really nice to be able to see you after a long time, and I had a really enjoyable time! I hope you spend the remainder of 2016 warmly with people who are precious to you. (Apparently) Today is the start of the cold wave. Make sure to dress warmly when going outside, and take care of your health-*
hsj: This is why everyone goes on about Park Bogum Park Bogum
pbg: 
hsj: hwaring in 2017 as well!!! see you soon at the new years party~!!
pbg:yes, hyung~! BLOSSOM fighting!!

• Like 8

@bogumalltheway I respect you for flying from so far away to see him.  So I'm very thankful that he's coming to Singapore.  Before him, I couldn't understand why people goes to fan meeting.  Now I understand other actors fans, and what fan meetings of their fav actors/actresses meant for them :)

@mellinadear Bogummy's hair color and his sweater similar to the coke bottles he's holding :wub: Now when I see my Coke in the bottle, I might just give it a hug before emptying it :w00t:  I like the concept too.  The Coke marketing team knows what people want to see, Bogum showing lots of love in family bonding... a happy family :)

• Like 7

[FEATURE]  Park Bogum Magic: From ‘Blind’ to ‘Moonlight’! Check out our article regarding @BOGUMMY : 

http://theseoulstory.com/feature-park-bogum-magic-from-blind-to-moonlight/

1-pbg-hero.jpg?resize=610%2C407

With his charming look and great acting, Park Bo Gum has been one of the biggest issued star in Korea this year. His impact and popularity that reached international audience obtained him the Hallyu Star title who spreads the Bogum Magic all-over Asia.

Have you ever wondered which of the actor’s great performances you missed in his previous works? Read on further to know more about his acting career which started in 2011!

2011-2013

Park Bo Gum made his debut in 2011 through a thriller movie, ‘Blind’. The following year, aside from appearing in movie ‘Runway Cop’, the actor also made his small-screen debut through OCN’s drama, ‘Hero’ as Kang Dong Woo. His small-screen career continued in 2013 by appearing in a special drama from KBS2, ‘Still Picture’ as the young version of Kim Hyun Soo and SBS drama, ‘Wonderful Mama’.

2-pbg-the-admiral-e1481904575815.jpg?zoom=3&resize=390%2C260

2014 was definitely the start of his rise. The actor’s fascinating acting as a talented cellist, Lee Yoon Ho in Cantabile Tomorrow earned him a nomination for Best New Actor in KBS Drama Awards 2014.  It is also worth to note that Park Bo Gum continuously displayed great performances on big-screen through two successful movies this year, ‘A Hard Day’, which was screened at The Cannes Film Festival and ‘The Admiral: Roaring Currents’ that set records in Korea.

3-pbg-reply-e1481904623117.jpg?zoom=3&resize=390%2C260

This year was the break-out for Park Bo Gum. Not only did he win the Popularity Award and Best-Supporting actor for his role as Jung Sun Ho in drama, ‘I Remember You’, the actor participated in another movie which was screened at Cannes Film Festival, ‘Coin Locker Girl’. His successful run continued until the end of 2015 as he landed the role of Choi Taek in tvN’s ‘Reply 1988’. It cannot be denied that the drama was indeed his milestone as it became a huge hit in Korea.

4-pbg-moonlight.jpg?resize=610%2C425

Gaining success from ‘Reply 1988’ didn’t stop him to rise higher. His incredible performance in historical drama, ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ as Crown Prince Lee Young, did not only receive great response in Korea, but also managed to captivate the heart of K-drama fans all over the world. In addition of ‘Moonlight’ success, Park Bo Gum also magnified his title as one of the hottest rising actors in Korea by taking home numerous awards throughout the year.

Catch this talented actor in Indonesia this coming January 13th as he greets fans for 2017 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour in Jakarta! For more information regarding the event, do check out the full details here.

Tickets are selling out fast, so make sure you secure your ticket to see him LIVE and get ready for an awesome show 

• Like 8

[instiz] PARK BOGUM, KIM WOOBIN, LEE KWANGSOO, JO INSUNG, SONG JOONGKI SEATING SIDE BY SIDE TODAY

200a22c586e037c194a0ba9b0671b9d9.jpg

That's Cha Taehyun's personal connections for you
a visual party

post response: +9

original post: here

1. Their profiles are making me wet my pants...

2. Gasp, Jo In Sung nim is really a statue

3. OMG Park Bogum is seriously handsome

4. They're all handsome.. Daebak... Jo In Sung

5. Kwangsoo is jjang handsome

6. Wow.. No one is losing here

7. Wow Lee Kwangsoo looks the most handsome on this picture....

8. Wow Kwangsoo is really working hard on his visuals nowadays

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/12/instiz-park-bogum-kim-woobin-lee.html?m=1

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, justgummy said:

@WendyHo Hi there!  Are you in SK now too or only your daughter?  Glad our Bogummy is having fun with his close friend.. wow with Hyeri :)  Saw her VLIVE having her dinner with her manager just now.  So after dinner bowling outing with friends?

Just them alone bowling...hahhah...lol...intetesting

• Like 4

Ah thanks for the Info @WendyHo glad he's having fun with friends. 

Right now, I'm going through variety recaps(cuz I'm less busy) and you guessed right, it's the 1st episode with BG as a guest. While reading through, there's something the recapper pointed out (which I'm sure we all know but maybe we have to be reminded of it again). This is the scene in which he encourages jongmin to go for the ride with them. She said,

"I think I know what BoGum’s persuasive methods remind me of. He reminds me of a Kindergarten teacher. He gently coaxes and encourages and never tries to belittle or demean the fear. He doesn’t raise his voice or show frustration and when faced with the wall the other person puts up, he very gently and sweetly calls out to the person, showing that there’s no threat. And his adorable excitable puppy self makes people unable to reject because everything he does says, “Trust me, it’s okay,” without him ever uttering those words and then people really start to question if it’s really okay and gain courage from that.

His method is to make you melt your own walls yourself rather than him melting your walls for you, which means that you only come out on your own terms and you’re comfortable the whole time. And sometimes you don’t even know that you’re doing that. All he does is say that it’s going to be okay and when your walls come down, whether you know or not, he goes in for the kill and pushes you into doing something you thought you couldn’t do."

https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/1-night-2-days-s3-ep-137/ 

In my years of watching 1n2ds, when jongmin doesn't want to do something, it takes a long long time to convince him, at the end of he day, he might even forfeit it. 

Seeing Jongmin take a leap of faith and a lil persuasion to be on that ride, I'm impressed.

• Like 9