Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Is La la land so good? I heard of it but never watch it. It gives me a good reason to watch this movie now. 

Yes, it's fantastic!!! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it! This is one movie I can watch multiple times haha...of course, not to mention Ryan Gosling is swoon worthy...oops...BUT BUT that's not the reason why it's so good haha...

• Like 2

@4evgbogummyThanks for sharing the fans account. What is the meaning of power row? Is it the hallyu star row.

Bogummy is easily touched and when he chose his next project, the script that will be the one that touch his heart too.

As with per interview in showbiz no zombie or horror movie at the moment.

He should do both movie and tv dramas. Interesting what kind of love calls the tv stations will send to him.

I've never seen Lala land. So better get on with it if he will be acting in the korean version.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

My rough translation below.

Bogummy, CTH and SJK won 2nd place in TVN's 2016 Award Listing variety show on 26 Dec 16 (don't know what the real title of the show is). All three of them are in different age groups and have never worked together in the same project. How can they win 2nd place in best bromance category? When PBG debuted in 2011, he was in the same company as CTH and SJK. They got on very well and became close. CTH exited from the company to start his own in 2012. Both PBG and SJK joined his company after their previous contract with their then company ended. The 3 of them share a very close friendship. No matter how busy they individually are, they always find time to support one another, and will do guest appearance in each other's dramas, fan meetings etc. Not long ago, PBG appeared as a special guest in the variety 2D1N which CTH hosted.

Haha I see all these stations TVN, SBS etc all going all out to make love calls to Bogummy! Daebak! We can be hopeful he will guest in their variety shows soon! The more the merrier...as long as he has enough rest in between hehe..

Thank you so much for your translation.

I really appreciate Blossom Entertainment's strong bonding. (It is great that Park Bo Gum moved from SidusQ to Blossom Entertainment to be with CEO who discovered him to debut and with his nice SunBaes) 

In the workplace as fierce Korean Showbiz, I read news about several people in Korean Showbiz face a panic disorder from being public figure to be criticized and being in the up&down fame over years.(Even Cha Tae Hyun used to be a panic disorder from such fame traumatized) 

Warm support from Friends&HooBae&SunBae could create confidence, sincere mentorship from SunBae and trendy view sharing from HooBae could result in mind security, and honest soothing could strengthen weak feeling. 

{Three of them really deserved 2nd Best Bromance Category indeed. From interviews here and there: several months ago, when Song Joong Ki started new action movie filming in far location, Park Bo Gum and Cha Tae Hyun visited to support Song Joong Ki. Park Bo Gum helped on Song Joong Ki's fan meeting preparation and Park Bo Gum also designed Fan Meeting logo for Song Joong Ki's. When Park Bo Gum was in trouble, even Song Joong Ki was in military duty, he called Park Bo Gum to advise. In early Moonlight Shooting, Song Joong Ki arranged busy schedule to have a meal with Park Bo Gum to strengthen acting confidence. Song Joong Ki cheer up Park Bo Gum to accept young SaGuek as Moonlight with the reason that Park Bo Gum can't accept the role when he's older. Park Bo Gum has supported Cha Tae Hyun's song, movies, variety show.}

• Like 10

This is so cute and funny I must share - a collection of Bogummy's headlines in Dispatch in 2016 (note: it's Dispatch and so uncharacteristic of Dispatch which makes this all the more precious!). Looks like there really are countless reporters who have fallen for him.

Please see this link for the pics. And for those who read Chinese, you'd really feel the LOVE in these headlines haha! My rough translation of the headlines below. Enjoy!

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404057302419268314

1. A perfect example of an insurmountable wall

2. His Eye Contact - Heart Attack

3. 100% Perfectly Beautiful Visuals 

4. A raised hand, a forward step - Everything is a Perfect Picture 

5. His Smile - Praiseworthy!

6. His Attention Grabbing Walk

7. Ah, the heart feels warm. He's so good looking, he's a king that can do no wrong.

8. He's good looking even with his hair down.

9. Spotting torn and tattered clothes - he's still my ideal type.

10. The Crown Prince that shook the whole of South Korea

11. The Popularity of the Great Influence Man

12. 365 Days Good Looking 

I laughed out loud at no.9, SO FUNNY!

• Like 10

@sara2908 "power row" is a pun haha..it's the row where all of them - Kim Woo Bin, Jo In Sung, Song Joon Ki were. Yes, the row where all the Hallyu Stars were seated. Our boy intuitively went to the row behind. He's too humble to think that he's in the same league to be flanked with them. Such a sweet and humble boy he is!

• Like 12

Wow! Everyone here showing so much love today for our Bogum :wub: it's very heartwarming to hear all good things about Bogummy, and how it works it's magic into our life.  Please do let me share mine too :)

I'm an avid fan of many Korean actors and actresses. Surprisingly I happened to skipped the whole Reply series :blink:, so I didn't know Bogum.  Only when I saw the bombastic preview, I get to know this boy, start digging up his profile etc.  Then I started my dramaton and finished R88 in less 3 days, thinking to myself why on earth did I missed this beautiful drama with this almost impossibly cute adorable BG in it!

How his magic works on me?  After being a mother for almost 11 years, I've been overweight for so long, and was never successful in losing those extra weight.  When MDBC started, I discovered soompi thread and was so happily reading it while exercising on my bicycle.  I could cycle 2 straight hours everyday while reading comments on his acting and drama, without feeling much difficulty.  From September till today, I lost solid 7.6kg, got my weight under 49kg for the first time in 11y.  My hubby so agreed with me, it's definitely Bogum magic! My two girls loves him so much too :wub: although I think I love him more :sweatingbullets:

Sorry chingus for the long post :blush: but I just want to let everyone knows how meaningful knowing Bogummy is to me. 

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, justgummy said:

How his magic works on me?  After being a mother for almost 11 years, I've been overweight for so long, and was never successful in losing those extra weight.  When MDBC started, I discovered soompi thread and was so happily reading it while exercising on my bicycle.  I could cycle 2 straight hours everyday while reading comments on his acting and drama, without feeling much difficulty.  From September till today, I lost solid 7.6kg, got my weight under 49kg for the first time in 11y.  My hubby so agreed with me, it's definitely Bogum magic! My two girls loves him so much too :wub: although I think I love him more :sweatingbullets:

Sorry chingus for the long post :blush: but I just want to let everyone knows how meaningful knowing Bogummy is to me. 

Wow! Bogum magic for losing weight? I should try that one, too. haha. But good thing you didn't get dizzy reading comments while cycling. I don't think I can do that. Think you can tweet Bogum about how his magic worked for you. He'll be stumped! Good to know your husband gave Bogum Magic credit for it and that your two girls love him, too!

• Like 7

OK, I don't wanna share this but I have to for everyone's sake(seems some are getting aware this).

Please do not post or translate PBG's letter or post from his cafe to any SNS account/Platform, as it's against the rule. K-fans are pretty sensitive about it. 

It's one of the reasons why it's hard to sign-up on his cafe.

P.S: you can share it privately to your friends but not in Public.

• Like 7

Same as @gumtaek.i do not think I can read while Cycling. Very heart touching to read all of your love to bogum for me, I watched many kdrama but diligently follow this thread n bogum since I RY. ( may be I am a senior BG fan than some of you LOL. I am here since page 3.

I am proud of BG fan by reading his mee sage for his fan cafe.  He really has pure soul

• Like 9

@justgummy haha...this is the first time I hear of Bogum Magic for losing weight! Thanks for sharing; it's very inspiring indeed. Yes, we all can use Bogum Magic in so many ways. This is not the first time I hear of someone getting to know him through his Boombastic dance. I have a friend who became a fan through his Boombastic dance as well. He's SO ADORABLE in those promotional clips! For me, I'm quite picky in my drama watching. I usually follow the works of scriptwriters that I fancy. If not for the Reply series in particular Reply 1988, I would probably still not know Bogummy as Love in the Moonlight is not a drama I would watch. I have since end last year watched every single drama, movie and variety that has Bogummy in it and have enjoyed watching quite a number of them. Thanks to Bogummy hehe..

• Like 6

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

C0q4ZRjUsAQekDD.jpg

Thank you for sharing.

Park Bo Gum made me think again and again how I should treat people around no matter when I am happy, sad, angry, or disappointed. :wub:

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:

C0rFq4iUcAAsUDl.jpg

C0rFq4ZUkAAJ_BK.jpg

Thank you so much for the translation source and your bringing here. 

Even I am much older than Park Bo Gum but Park Bo Gum could inspire me and let me rethink that it is really my choice to choose attitude to live on indeed. 

PS. In my opinion, broadcasting Park Bo Gum's positive influence by translation to international fans could expand Park Bo Gum's fans base and also inspire fans optimistically. :blush:

• Like 2