Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hi fellow Bogummy Stans... 

Yes,  he is so adorable today @Sakurafairy. That replying in Twitter is so seldom so when he replies it is really really precious. I hope all of us one day will have the chance to have his own reply. :)

This one is also an honest reply. :D

Spoiler

20200730-153528.jpg

That HOT TOPIC SEARCH #1 and #6 is great and I love it , @gumtaekThanks for always giving us updated news of Bogum. It's hard to be that dedicated. Good job!!!

:heartxoxo:

• Love 2

Our laughter generator Bogummy:hwaiting2:

IMG-20200730-171609.jpg

IMG-20200730-171626.jpg

CR: ParkBogumMsia Twitter 

It stopped raining." Park Bo-gum, reacting firmly to the drama's overindulgent fans.

Approval 2020.07.30

Park Bo-gum drew laughter by responding firmly to fans who were immersed in the drama....

On Thursday, Park Bo-gum drew attention by answering fans' mentions in real time through his SNS account. Then one fan said, "It's raining here. "Wait for the phone call," said Park Bo-gum with a firm answer, "It stopped raining."

Park Bo-gum, who plays Sa Hye-joon in the teaser for "Youth Records" released on the 29th, is immersed in the line to Park So-dam, who plays Ahn Jung-ha, saying, "I'll call you if it rains."

Park Bo-gum also responded to the fan waiting for the Sa Hye-jun's goods edition by saying, "No such thing (firm)" and made another round of loud laughter.

Netizens who saw Park Bo-gum's answer responded by saying, "I like Sa Hye-joon so much, I like Park Bo-gum more," "Cute, really," and "I want to get an answer, too."

Meanwhile, tvN's "Youth Record," starring Park Bo-gum, will premiere on Sept. 7.

[News Inside Song Ji-na news@newsinside.kr]

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1080414

• LOL 1

Reliving the memories of MDBC

Third teaser! 

9 yearg ago today Bogummy tweeted this inspiring message:

A tree of endless possibilities will grow if I try to plant seeds of " I can do".

A tree of immediate failure and frustration if I planted seeds of "I can't".

Our everyone's favorite actor.  He inspires us. 

:approves:

• Love 1