Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I love this photo... Look at his jawline, the shape of his face is so define. His body is well proportioned. His legs are long. Daebak! 

Sorry for cropping. Isn't he a eight heads tall like Kim Jong Kook claimed. He is just being modest. :hwaiting2:

IMG-20200721-093608.jpg

cr:vogue

He look so good!

98P2U4Q.jpg

73DgDHj.jpg

E5Zzphu.jpg

You can give him the most weird hairstyle in the world and he will still shine with it!

Spoiler

lddEHEO.jpg

O0ZhbCF.jpg

ihvIUHg.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
Please post more than 3 items inside spoilers! Thanks!
  • Awesome 1

Watch: Park Bo Gum Contemplates His Future And Dreams In New Teaser For tvN’s “Record Of Youth”

6f200ca6c3384790bd2c88bc3d5e072e.jpeg?s=

Upcoming tvN drama “Record of Youth” has released a new teaser highlighting the internal struggle that Park Bo Gum faces!

“Record of Youth” is set to star Park Bo Gum, Park So Dam, and Byun Woo Seok and follows the story of young people in the modeling industry who are trying to achieve their dreams. Park Bo Gum will be playing the role of Sa Hye Joon, a bright and warm but realistic person trying to make it as a model.

The new teaser highlights the struggle that Sa Hye Joon goes through as he fights between going after his dreams and facing the harsh reality of life. He can be heard saying, “For my friends, dreams are something that protect them. But for me, dreams are like homework that costs a lot of money. And I don’t have much time left.”

He can’t help but take notice of those around him who say things like, “You won’t make it,” and “Are you going to keep dedicating your youth to something that isn’t working?”

Check out the teaser below:

“Record of Youth” is set to premiere this September 7 at 9 p.m. KST.

While you wait, check out Park Bo Gum in his previous drama “Encounter“:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Awesome 1