Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

From this news article, Love in the Moonlight won the Grand Prize Award at the 2017 Houston International Film Festival

In another tweet, it was translated as the PLATINUM REMI AWARD...let's wait for the official translated news.

C-yxTBeUwAAjh7U.jpg

• Like 5

BOGUM MAGIC in the words of the Director of "A Hard Day," one of Bogum's films

I asked the director Kim Seong Hoon why he cast Park Bo Gum. He said if you look at Jo Jin Woong and Lee Sun Kyun, they all have a hard, dark side to them, but when they are next to that boy, there is somehow something bright and clean feeling about it. And, he seems to have a good work ethic for acting for his age. So, I asked whether he thought that (PBG) would do as well as he has, and this is what he told me. Back then, in reality, he was not a well known actor and there are many better looking actors than him in South Korea, but on the days when he’s on set, the staff, especially the female staff, would be so excited and expectant and couldn’t wait for him to get there. So, he thought of what it is, and thinks that (PBG) has the charm of connecting with people rather than just being good looking like a sculpture. Since he has that kind of attractiveness, he should do well, was what the PD thought. 

Credit to Source and Translator

Comment: This somehow reminds me of Yeo Jin Goo's account that the female staff were the happiest when Bogum's Coffee Truck for Jin Goo arrived. Bogum really has the gift of making people happy!

• Like 6