Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Recent Drama: Record of Youth, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **“I’m always hoping that projects will present some kind of message, rather t

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

Loving the efforts of ParkBoGumPh FC to make Bogum a surprise gift before he goes to Navy. This gift of letters will make him inspired. I hope he'll be happy to read all of these.:)

IMG-20200807-104425.jpg

IMG-20200807-104437.jpg

IMG-20200807-104435.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Recent Drama: Record of Youth, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland