Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I don't think it will be 'New Actor' award @mellinadear since he already had 'I remember you' with Kbs and won an award for it. At first I thought he will be able to get 'Excellence' award (and I am still satisfied with that) but with how kbs tried to advertise him for drama awards, there may be a chance for him to win Top Excellence. 

• Like 7

@thesunset  i think he will get top excellence award. Previously i was just like you thinking of Excellence award only but since KBS has made it this big and he is one of the nominees for Daesang, He would made it to top excellence. Let's hope for the best. 

And uri cutie pie wants couple award so i wish he would get it. Netizen is tough because SJK is on the list too. 

Above all, i really wish his acting skill could be officially recognized and winning the acting award tomorrow. 

• Like 7

@MichelleBG for me the most important award is the acting award, just like you said. I want him to be recognized for his talents so it would open bigger doors for him. Yes, netizen will be tough, it's just my wish.

I'm looking forward to the ceremony. Couple of hours with BG is the best way to start the new year. Let's gather here tomorrow and have fun like yesterday.

• Like 7

Sorry folks, I can't pretend I did not see certain posts and unlike all you loving and lovable chingus here, I can smell ill intentions even from miles away.  I'm just sorry that I'm a bit late as I came back to the thread only after it had moved a few pages. I do feel compelled by the situation to be vocal about this and so, I'd unleash.  Enough is enough!!!

Intruders, please 꺼져 and go get a life!!! Don't you dare come here and spread scandalous and offensive remarks about our Bogummy and his previous and potential co-stars. 

Bogummers here cannot and will not tolerate the spread of scandal against Bogummy and hate against anyone! All his co-stars are valued and if you think that by putting down his other co-stars, you are promoting your bias, you are SO VERY WRONG!!!  If you are a true fan of your bias, stop this poisonous behavior which definitely does not endear your bias to fans of PARK BO GUM.

Okay, as you have rightly said, he's an IT star now. We totally agree. There's no need to be apologetic about him getting a lot of attention. He's loved for the hard work he's put in and the great personality that he has! So there's no need to wish that he gets less attention than his co-stars. This is all just very warped. Just because he's popular does not mean fans of his co-stars should be jealous. And yes, everyone wants to work with him. We are HAPPY about that! Yes, Seolhyun is pretty and has a beautiful figure. And she did well at the KBS Song Festival and we Bogummers here appreciate her! 

And to the one who mentioned Entertainer, I can clearly see your bad intentions. I have watched and enjoyed Entertainer as I have always liked and appreciated Ji Sung and I really like Hyeri, in the same way I like SJK, V, GYP, KDY, just to name a few because they are all Bogummy's good friends.  I will not tolerate any bad behavior of passing any remark that is intended to spread negativity towards any of Bogummy's friends and especially Hyeri. Action speaks louder than words. Hyeri has always wished Bogum well and her fans and Gumri shipper fans, both I and C fans, have been fantastic. I have only seen them rave about Bogummy and spread their love for him. So, I for one, will not tolerate any disguised or insidious Hyieri bashing here on this thread!!! 

Bogummers, my apologies for being rather vocal about this. This will be a one-off, for now. I can't help voicing out against these bees that come around buzzing on this thread. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@NongpeeP All channels have their fair share of hit dramas this year. I wish all the best for Moonlight team specially Bo Gum of course. 

I wish all the best for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and Park Bo Gum, in addition to hope Park Bo Gum to do great in his MCing. :heart:

In my opinion, drama awards should consider acting, in addition to any other criteria. Plus, drama awards should separate between excellence in acting and popular vote. I object the voting concept for excellent awards in order to avoid some idols' fans to vote even their beloved idols don't deserve.  Seniority should not overrule other criteria too. :glasses:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

@Chi Le awww since when you're so worried about Bo Gum? LOL  yeah thanks for laugher. But don't drag other people into this next time specially KDY thanks. 

Its funny when you interpert my words into your own way. I dont worry about BG. And I dont ship him with anyone neither. 

It's 2a.m now, checked in and saw what I've been missing.  Ooo everyone is getting excited for tonight!  Although I'm late, and almost everyone in Lala land now, pls let me contribute my share of opinion :)

Agreed with most of you, a Top Excellence has higher probability.  But if he gets Daesang (TE also can), we all should shout out aloud "PARK BO GUM!!!" when the clock strike 12a.m okay? :w00t: If he does gets Daesang, I believe it will be together with SJK.  After all both of these two fine namja really makes all the yoja go googoogaga the whole year 2016 :wub:

Anyway is netizen award the same as popularity award? This one I'm not too sure because int fans could also vote. If only SK netizen, I'm sure he could get it.

I believe he will get CP award along with SongSong couple.  KBS should be smart enough to grant Bogummy's wish at zero cost (except for adding another trophy), not that they never did it before (give out so many best couple awards like it's nobody's business).  I personally think that when our boy made his wish public, he earnestly wish it could happen because he honestly thinks that YJ and himself had worked very hard to capture our hearts. So come on KBS, why not?

Other award?  I don't think I'll be surprised if KBS create new award for B:sweatingbullets:gummy!

One thing I hope will happen tomorrow is Bogummy singing his ost.  I really want to see all the actors and actresses reaction:wub: to his singing.  See you all later.  Night night zzzZZ

• Like 9

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

@thesunset Ah... I love Hong Ki thank you ^^ 

Yeah we have something to look forward I will also be watching ceremony with you all. 

@NongpeeP All channels have their fair share of hit dramas this year. I wish all the best for Moonlight team specially Bo Gum of course. 

Same! :) also waiting for moonlight casts group picture.

Looking forward to Bogum and kimyoojung red carpet or/and with kwakdongyong,  jinyoung and chaesoobin (forgive me for mispelling of their names). Is it possible or he will walk with his co-mcs. That would be great as well.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, justgummy said:

It's 2a.m now, checked in and saw what I've been missing.  Ooo everyone is getting excited for tonight!  Although I'm late, and almost everyone in Lala land now, pls let me contribute my share of opinion :)

Agreed with most of you, a Top Excellence has higher probability.  But if he gets Daesang (TE also can), we all should shout out aloud "PARK BO GUM!!!" when the clock strike 12a.m okay? :w00t: If he does gets Daesang, I believe it will be together with SJK.  After all both of these two fine namja really makes all the yoja go googoogaga the whole year 2016 :wub:

Anyway is netizen award the same as popularity award? This one I'm not too sure because int fans could also vote. If only SK netizen, I'm sure he could get it.

I believe he will get CP award along with SongSong couple.  KBS should be smart enough to grant Bogummy's wish at zero cost (except for adding another trophy), not that they never did it before (give out so many best couple awards like it's nobody's business).  I personally think that when our boy made his wish public, he earnestly wish it could happen because he honestly thinks that YJ and himself had worked very hard to capture our hearts. So come on KBS, why not?

Other award?  I don't think I'll be surprised if KBS create new award for B:sweatingbullets:gummy!

One thing I hope will happen tomorrow is Bogummy singing his ost.  I really want to see all the actors and actresses reaction:wub: to his singing.  See you all later.  Night night zzzZZ

yes let's all cheers for park bo gum wether he wins the daesang award or not, but please give the couple awards to bogum and kimyoojung.

Spoiler

My opinion again:

Spoiler

I have a good feeling that he will give his courage to his leading lady on his award speech(if he wins any) :) , he is very gentleman and a close friend to her. 

• Like 8

Spoiler

@Chi Le thank you for clarifying that you're not a shipper nor a fan(my interpretation base on your last reply) :)

Im not sure about your intention, but as you can see, most of the posts here are news about his works and his wellbeing. 

Please do refrain yourself from posting malicious post towards bogum or other artists (yes i find it malicious). Thank you and though it was not a good experience for us, I hope that you post positive things bogum related next time. Happy new year! :)

• Like 1

@justgummyNot sure if netizen is the same as popularity awards. Last year Bogum did get one popularity awards along with Nam Joo Hyuk.

I hope tonight Bogummy will get  Top Excellent award for his acting in MDBC 

C09j_AjUUAA11b7.jpg

http://star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=101633

Daesang nominee. Just to be in the list is an honour for Bogum.

• Like 11

I will be at work when the show starts but i will still stream. So excited for Bogum! I'm still not sure if i want him to get the daesang. Like, i want him to get it but i dont want him to get all the side comments and pressure that comes along with it. But whatever, i just hope he will get what he truly deserves. He is an awesome actor regardless of his beauty. I hope they dont forget that and focus on how he truly brought lee yeong to life

• Like 10