Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

31 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Hehehe..when I saw this, I laughed too. Still the same Gummy.

While watching the show, I noticed improvements from seolhyun since the last time I watched her MC. Although, there Is still room for more improvement. Some Knetz and some inetz just don't see it that way, or they say the negative because they don't like her (like I saw some comments asking her to stay away from BG. Errr...he's not anyone's puppet, neither do we own him). To me, she really tried and her saying she practised made me see her determination to do well. And that is what I like.

@NongpeeP lol I found myself laughing at his driving skills but then looked back at myself who still has difficulty reversing the car. Pfft. But I'm glad he has improved. Can't blame Kwangjun oppa for tryna put on his seat belt. Safety first, they say. LOL.

From my slight obsevations from Song Festival in previous years, we could notice that KBS Song Festival in 2016 facilitated MCing with Podium on stage to place scripts, rather than standing to hold scripts to almost bend down the head awkwardly. 

For Park Bo Gum's driving skill, he expressed some kind of uncertain hesitation on ways as in Youth Over Flowers in Africa and in 2 Days 1 Night, Kim Jong Min showed his uncomfortable reaction too. :phew:

PS.  In 2 Days 1 Night, Cha Tae Hyun mentioned that Park Bo Gum should buy a car but Park Bo Gum did not respond, which might mean Park Bo Gum did not want to buy a car yet.

I noticed Park Bo Gum's silent resistance on something he believed that he is doing right. Last year when seniors in Blossom suggested Park Bo Gum to take a cap, not public transportation, such senior tried to call a cap for him but Park Bo Gum disappeared to take a public transportation as his intention. However, this year, after Park Bo Gum considered the effect of his public transportation which might harm other passengers, he accepted to quit public transportation by himself. 

• Like 7

Park Bo-gum Tops Yoo Jae-suk as Most-Searched Star Online

• By Kim Jin-myung

December 30, 2016 11:11

2016123000918_0.jpg Park Bo-gum

Actor Park Bo-gum, who enjoyed soaring popularity with the TV series "Reply 1988" and "Love in the Moonlight," was the most-searched entertainer on the Internet this year in Korea, according to big data analysis by SK Telecom.

Park generated 792,560 mentions this year.

Next was comedian Yoo Jae-suk, who was mentioned 377,018 times online this year, followed by Park Yu-chun of boy band JYJ (339,966). The singer was investigated by police when four women came forward to accuse him of rape.

In fourth and eighth places were Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo of the megahit TV series "Descendants of the Sun" with 274,393 and 96,755 mentions.

In fifth place was baduk or go champion Lee Se-dol who lost against Google DeepMind's proto-artificial intelligence program AlphaGo (268,023).

Figure skating ace Kim Yu-na generated 166,237 mentions to come sixth place, and swimming star Park Tae-hwan ninth with 75,099.

+++cut 

© This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/12/30/2016123000993.html

AOA’s Seolhyun And Park Bo Gum Are Twinning Backstage At 2016 KBS Song Festival

Could Park Bo Gum and AOA’s Seolhyun be long lost relatives?

The stars palled around in a waiting room backstage while preparing to host the 2016 KBS Song Festivalevent. Matching poses and smiles alike, the two MCs took a pair of selfies that had them looking eerily identical to one another.

Uploaded to Seolhyun’s personal Instagram account a few days after the event, the image is captioned, “Wow Park Bo Gum, I think we look a little alike!”

In the picture, Seolhyun can be seen wearing an elegant sparkly dress, complimenting Park Bo Gum’s princely white suit.

Are Seohyun and Park Bo Gum your newest ship?

Source (1)

• Like 10

Park Bogum shines with excellent MC skills at the KBS Gayo Festival

1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-30%2Bat%2B1.01.26%2BAM.png

Sports Donga via Naver: [2016 KBS Gayo Festival] MC Park Bogum, "Honoured to be here, nervous"

1. [+2192, -50] They made such a great decision making Park Bogum an MC

2. [+2070, -41] Park Bogum's MCing is stable and his voice is comfortable to listen to. I think it won't be so bad to use a young male MC to host shows more often.

3. [+1637, -41] Bogum, you're so cool~~!!

4. [+1479, -26] He's really super handsome. What a warm end to the year

5. [+1309, -35] Bogum oppa, ♡ your voice is like honey ♡

6. [+568, -11] Park Bogum puts down his cue sheets while MCing, wow he's really good. Is there anything he can't do

7. [+557, -13] Park Bogum's a good MC.. He has good pronunciation and people like him because he's kind and looks like it too

8. [+492, -11] Park Bogum hosted the show well with his voice and eye contact. Was he always that good of an MC? Now I know why people go crazy over him

9. [+477, -11] Park Bogum's crazy handsome ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

http://inkigeul.blogspot.ca/2016/12/park-bogum-shines-with-excellent-mc.html

@4evgbogummy @mellinadear I totally agree with you. I really don't get why people want to see Bogum with the same partners again and again. Bogum and Irene were well-matched with good chemistry, this time it was Bogum and Seolhyun , and I think they were good together. Bogum shone last night, there is no doubt about it, but seolhyun get a pass from me. I look forward to seeing BG and Jiwon tomorrow. I really hope some fans give it a rest! 

@sara2908 sleepy Bogum is so cute and fluffy.

• Like 10

The IG message by Seolhyun apparently has a response from Dongyeon- I've said before, you don't look alike ( @MichelleBG please correct if this is wrong). Haha...so cute...

C8BB2EDE-26D7-4F23-BE94-7C2E73CF704C_zps

@mellinadear sigh...these netizens. It's already hard enough  to find him a suitable co-star in terms of matching visuals, emceeing/acting skills, and matching with his young looking face and mannerisms. This sort of negativity towards his co-stars is not good as I can imagine that some female co-stars will hesitate taking up offers to work with him. 

• Like 6

@sara2908  the lighting is so out...........................i was stunned when i look at the picture..... liveen..........hmmmmmm

33 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

The IG message by Seolhyun apparently has a response from Dongyeon- I've said before, you don't look alike ( @MichelleBG please correct if this is wrong). Haha...so cute...

Yes you are right. Kwakkie said No, i have said before do not look alike.

I read this morning but i did not realise it was from Kwakkie. hahahahahhahahaha meaning Kwakkie knows Seolhyun too???? the industry seems so small ha

• Like 4

It's easy actually think how you would feel if your bias was compared to others just because she worked with Bo Gum. Or learn how to cherish things while it lasts don't obsess over it.  Geez how bothersome...

Still wondering how it would be like if Bo Gum gets paired up with someone who will make other people jealous of him not vise versa lol 

• Like 8

Good day my fellow Bogummers!

After last night event, I see the verdicts were out!  Feeling very happy for Bogummy's aced in his report cards.  I think we, as int fans, love to see new things regarding our Bogummy (new co-workers), but the locals just want Bogummy to do well all the time, so the best way they could think of is pairing him up with someone who is guaranteed 100% can do well with him, in this case Irene.  

In another way, we are very easily satisfied as long as Bogummy wasn't dragged down by some silly actions of his partner (which in my opinion there's none). Poor Seolyun.  I thought she did alright too.  We were actually very thankful that things go smoothly in the show last night that we happily accepted SY performance.  Hopefully no one will criticize KJW tomorrow!  Otherwise like what @4evgbogummy mentioned, many potential ladies coworkers will shy away from working with him *prayhardprayhard*

@4evgbogummy l love Taekie so much too.  I think it's just the nonna in us :) 

Today, we are all in relaxed mode ya?  Raving, analyzing, and praising Bogummy.  Hope each one of us in this thread will be able to watch KBS Drama Awards live and have lots of fun!  Anyone have a reliable link to watch the show?  Could you pretty pls post the link here? :wub: thank you!

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

It's easy actually think how you would feel if your bias was compared to others just because she worked with Bo Gum. Or learn how to cherish things while it lasts don't obsess over it.  Geez how bothersome...

Still wondering how it would be like if Bo Gum gets paired up with someone who will make other people jealous of him not vise versa lol 

since many kpop and kdrama fans are female, this wont likely happen lol

7 minutes ago, justgummy said:

Good day my fellow Bogummers! Hopefully no one will criticize KJW tomorrow!  Otherwise like what @4evgbogummy mentioned, many potential ladies coworkers will shy away from working with him *prayhardprayhard*

there will be 3 Mc tomorrow, i dont think the audience will get to compare them like they would for 2Mc

• Like 5

@onlysb1 Actually, from some of the comments I have read (from various sources), some of Irene's fans are quite fed up with Irene being paired with Bogummy again and again. They actually don't want to see her with Bogummy anymore haha...so yes, he's the reject to some of Irene's fans haha... I'm inclined to reject pairing him with any of his previous co-stars for his next drama/movie project as well, haha...so maybe "great" fans think alike!

• Like 7

@justgummy You can livestream the KBS Drama Awards from the same KBS World Facebook as yesterday. As I had so much fun with you guys yesterday, I guess I will opt for early New Year church service instead so that I can do live watch with you guys again. Yes, I shall just do that (the husband will hopefully (or most likely) not object hehe....).

• Like 7

Like @justgummy pointed out, today is rest day and tomorrow we start all over again. Our thread was in the "hot topics" yesterday and I laughed. It was fun.

@sara2908 those pics you posted are cool but the lighting showed how lean he is..tsk tsk... Will he get his chubby cheeks back? I wonder. 

Yeah, there were some comments being tired of the borene pair @4evgbogummy and it's a continuous process but I understand their points. They don't want her to be seen as just his partner but as someone who can stand alone. They made sure to remind some peeps that she's still an idol & KBS shouldn't forget that. So I understand. 

Hoping for more positive reviews tomorrow. The competition is gonna be strong as KBS & SBS both have awards airing the same time (smh, every year, its the same thing).

• Like 9

@4evgbogummy Well fair enough...Since no one is forcing anyone to work and get along well with Bo Gum it's a bit pointless still. I'm immune to bashing and I think only way to deal with it to be more confident and think positively. ^^ 

@bogumalltheway Yeah but don't underestimate actress fans there are many who have wide (or vocal...) fanbase compared to Bo Gum you know  we should be prepared for these things. 

• Like 9

Fanvid ending segment

Yeorobun chingus let's have fun watching Bogummy live tomorrow.Maybe he would get top excellent or daesang, who knows but we will get almost 4 hours of Bogummy:wub: with him Mcing A great way to close  2016

@MichelleBGMaybe the pics when through filter. Impossible for pics to get that dark though.

I love the thirds pics with his side profile

@4evgbogummyWhen Bogummy himself is so stunning and he is photogenic too. Really beautiful on and off camera.

@mellinadearI don't think we will see a bit meat on Bogummy any time soon with his busy schedule. He eats as much as he burns it. So jelly. Miss those times when he loses his jawline:w00t:

• Like 10