Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

5 hours ago, Tu_riddle said:

it's 3 a.m here and i have 2 more pages to go  haha. I went out  last night and couldn't watch uri Bogummy emceeing and now i've got a lot to  catch up :sweatingbullets:. I'm still enjoying myself reading all of your posts. Thank you chingus for the chats and pics and clips you've shared ^o^. Everytime i see uri cutie pie, my jaws drop, he was  insanely handsome last night omg TToTT. Tonight i know that i will sleep safe and sound with sweet dream full of uri Bogummy *v*. Thank you all again for the updates, you ladies are the beeeest b(^o^)d.

oh and i'm sorry if the next morning you wake up and log in the forum and are blown away by the notifications cuz i was like hitting the like button for almost all of the posts :sweatingbullets:. Sorry if it disturbs you :'(. 

Haha, you should join us tomorrow. It will be fun to chat here together. hehehehehe

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellinadear said:

2016 KBS Gayo Festival

Source: Nate

1. [+643, -33] Park Bogum proves he's got the acting chops. Never once looked at his script and he seemed to have memorized all the idol names because he never got them mixed up or wrong. Very professional.

2. [+641, -73] Seolhyun still lacks a lot of MCing skills.. maybe she was too nervous? She looked so stiff, her pronunciation too!!

3. [+520, -63] Seolhyun, please don't ever MC again in the future~~ her MCing is the type that brings down the mood of the show ㅠㅠ Bogum had to carry her

4. [+50, -7] Everything was great but... Seolhyun's tonality and pronunciation leave much to be desired ㅠㅠㅠ Bogum worked super hard though!!! Seolhyun-ssi, please don't MC again ㅠㅠㅠ she just looked like she was off doing her own thing. Out of consideration for the eyes and ears of the viewers, don't do it.. ㅠㅠ The mood just drops every time she comes up to say something... it's not a hate comment, just the opinion of a viewer

5. [+37, -14] Seolhyun was like a robot up there... so unnatural and stiff. She may be popular but MCing is not for her quite yet.

6. [+37, -6] Can Seolhyun please look forward at the camera!!

7. [+27, -14] Park Bogum's a good MC.. Seolhyun's pretty and did well but maybe Park Bogum was too natural that it made Seolhyun sound like she was reading out of a textbook

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Bogummy getting serious with memorising his lines

C04kEbpUUAAYDYQ.jpg

L'eau D'hiver; 로디베 @Leau_Dhiver

Park Bo Gum's earnestness and determination on pronunciation, preparation about songs&singers, practicing and rehearsing are the reason why he has got great response from audiences and medias (esp. survived from picky nitizens)

Familiar faces (manager hyung and bodyguards) took care Bo Gum at red carpet.

{Just read one of Park Bo Gum's previous interview about his driving (as medias saw Park Bo Gum's driving skill from Youth over Flowers in Africa) that Park Bo Gum drives occasionally when he works with manager hyung, he mentioned manager hyung sit tightly with seat belt. I am not sure whether it is general for actors to drive with their managers.}
From clips a few years ago to 2016, Park Bo Gum has improved his personality appearance esp. in formal stage/official events. I believe that Park Bo Gum also exercises personality skills to refine his body movement and gesture to be naturally exquisite. 
  • Like 6

Compilation of MC Park Bo Gum from KBS Song Festival 2016: Thanks to clip owner

22 minutes ago, bogumalltheway said:

@NongpeeP i saw that too, the way he interacts with his co-workers and public in general is more formal , thats why those netizens cant find anything for media play these days! and you can see how confident he is getting! I am so proud of him.

From several Park Bo Gum's clips a few years ago on stages and in press conferences as we saw Park Bo Gum's uncomfortable newbie appearance as others, Park Bo Gum's earnestness and intense diligence could be accredited for his amazing improvement to this current graceful extent. 

• Like 7

Hehe....no matter how suave he looks, goofy Bogummy never fails to show up nonetheless. That's our real cutie pie taekie Bogummy!

ps pls see gif pic in next post. Had some issue posting it in this post.

Now who says Seolhyun did not add value to the show?

Sigh...I don't know what to make of netizens' comments on Seolhyun. Bogummy is really a cut above the rest and so, there's no point comparing her with him. Hardly anyone will measure up, not even Irene (mind you, that's my unbiased honest opinion and not one through tinted glasses haha...). It's also not fair to compare her with Irene as Irene had the benefit of co-emceeing with Bogummy for more than a year, so she has emcee experience plus good chemistry with him through working together.

I think KBS did the right thing of pairing him with Seolhyun and we will see KJW tomorrow. I want to see Bogummy expanding his horizon and working with many other co-stars. I'm against Knetz and shipper fans who expect him to stick to the tried and tested or their bias. It's not fair to Bogummy. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

6A65188A-3294-405C-BFC3-E6657E507279_zps

Till now Bo Gum still cannot find the right exit. hahahahahhahahah 

And of course he would work with more and more people and not stick to the same person. It is impossible. So those who wish him to do so will be disappointed because it is not going to happen. Just do not blame my boy will do. Be reasonable. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Hehe....no matter how suave he looks, goofy Bogummy never fails to show up nonetheless. That's our real cutie pie taekie Bogummy!

0B2C072C-378E-4397-9661-87EC1628CF02_zps

I think KBS did the right thing of pairing him with Seolhyun and we will see KJW tomorrow. I want to see Bogummy expanding his horizon and working with many other co-stars. I'm against Knetz and shipper fans who expect him to stick to the tried and tested or their bias. It's not fair to Bogummy. 

so true!  tomorrow, there will be three MC on stage and red carpet LOL!      he is improving, I am sure in few years, the Taek character will be long gone! ( I was like that growing up, but i was at disadvantage when doing things on my own) thats why i wasnt very fond of Taek character in reply1988! i was just worried

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

2 hours ago, MichelleBG said:

Till now Bo Gum still cannot find the right exit. hahahahahhahahah 

And of course he would work with more and more people and not stick to the same person. It is impossible. So those who wish him to do so will be disappointed because it is not going to happen. Just do not blame my boy will do. Be reasonable. 

Agreed with you guys that working with more people would sharpen the saw for Park Bo Gum's attributes. 

I accepted that I used to concern when the co-MC name has been announced considering her previous records but after yesterday night, I realized that it could be like a diamond polishing to let Park Bo Gum learn how to adjust co-working with different people. :wub::)

Tough Situations build Strong people. Over just 5 years of debut esp. till this year, Park Bo Gum has got opportunities from difficult tasks in acting roles, Mcing (esp.yesterday in Big Live Broadcast without professional MC to support), Fanmeetings in Asia and Hallyu position in strong lime lights among audiences, medias, nitizens. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

6A65188A-3294-405C-BFC3-E6657E507279_zps

Hehehe..when I saw this, I laughed too. Still the same Gummy.

While watching the show, I noticed improvements from seolhyun since the last time I watched her MC. Although, there Is still room for more improvement. Some Knetz and some inetz just don't see it that way, or they say the negative because they don't like her (like I saw some comments asking her to stay away from BG. Errr...he's not anyone's puppet, neither do we own him). To me, she really tried and her saying she practised made me see her determination to do well. And that is what I like.

@NongpeeP lol I found myself laughing at his driving skills but then looked back at myself who still has difficulty reversing the car. Pfft. But I'm glad he has improved. Can't blame Kwangjun oppa for tryna put on his seat belt. Safety first, they say. LOL.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bogumalltheway said:

so true!  tomorrow, there will be three MC on stage and red carpet LOL!      he is improving, I am sure in few years, the Taek character will be long gone! ( I was like that growing up, but i was at disadvantage when doing things on my own) thats why i wasnt very fond of Taek character in reply1988! i was just worried

Aww..no...I don't want the "taekie" in him to go. It's okay to have some small degree of taekiness" in him as part of his core; it makes him special and adorable! Though he may be taekie in some ways, he's not a dependent person and he's very good at taking care of others. The "taekiness" just makes him so so adorable! 

• Like 9